Yo guys

General Talking for all forum users.
Burning

Yo guys

Post by Burning »

Hey guys, I guess Most of you should remember me as Burningsteps or cubanabeat so I was one of the Most active Players a lot of years ago and falling into some nostalgia I opened this Forum thinking if there are really some ppl playing this today :D
I remember a lot of you still. Is there actually a good way to play ee2 or just via gameranger?
Greetings Burning ;)

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Yo guys

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi.
Please check out: https://ee2.eu/patch

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

Come and play with us.. many active people these days.
Hope to see you :D
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Burning wrote: 25 Dec 2018, 19:30 Hey guys, I guess Most of you should remember me as Burningsteps or cubanabeat so I was one of the Most active Players a lot of years ago and falling into some nostalgia I opened this Forum thinking if there are really some ppl playing this today :D
I remember a lot of you still. Is there actually a good way to play ee2 or just via gameranger?
Greetings Burning ;)
hey! thats a nice thing to hear, burning! and i feel just like you. this game brings me nostalgic moments, principally if played with old players. try to show up anytime for us to play again. I won't stay for so long though, since soon enough I'll have to priorize other things in my life. anyway if you show up, give your whatsaap' s number to one of the TOP's guys and they will tell me to add you there. so long, my dear friend! nice to see you here again!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

No. Please don't give your phone number to anyone.
We already had a police case caused by stalking calls from an EE2 player in 2014 or 2015.

It's possible to check a list of players who are currently online at https://ee2.eu/multiplayer
Safe ways to communicate are Steam, Skype, Discord, Matrix and anything else that can't be used for tracking or leaking private information.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”