*SOW*Alip's topic

General Talking for all forum users.
*SOW*Alip

*SOW*Alip's topic

Post by *SOW*Alip »

Hey guys!!
I'm glad to see that a part of EE2 spirit survived
I'm *SOW* Alip
I was an very active player, old school player and i was a leader of *SOW* Clan, i created it :)
Nice to see you make this great job!!
Congrats guys and thank you very mutch for this!!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: *SOW*Alip's topic

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hey Alip. I moved your post from the "Old EE2 government" subforum, because it's not used anymore.

It's nice to see you posting. Our Multiplayer community is still somehow active at certain times. You can check all information and statistics regarding Multiplayer at this website: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer

You can always install EE2, then Unofficial Patch 1.5 and play relaxating games. It's always nice to play from time to time, without force of everyday activity :)
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
*SOW*Alip

Post by *SOW*Alip »

Thank you Mona Lisa
You did a great job for EE2
You 're good at inormatics ;)
I'll try play some games from time to time on week end
If you meet some sow players tell them to join to this topic it will be very kind from you
See you soon online :)
Tinu0011

Post by Tinu0011 »

Good to hear from you guys, EE2 spirit never dies
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

hey Alip, Tinu, that's good to hear you! I hope you guys are doing well!

Unfortunately I still can't play ee2 or any other game because I've been busy lately with my life and with other important stuffs to do, but I promise that I am going to play when everything gets ok here (I don't know when though, can't guarantee anything then...).

Anyway it's been a pleasure to meet you both, SOW has been a stupendous clan, practically a second family to me... We used to play and talk a lot, there were plenty of good players just as Pamph, Alip, Jesu, Tinu and many others... We played League of Legends too, that was funny. I believe SOW was my first big clan, as everybody had left and our Forum was dead, I decided to join EW, which also was part of my ee2's experience and until today I'm also grateful to them. Very good times!
*SOW*Alip

Post by *SOW*Alip »

Hey Luk!!
My brazilian mate ;)
How are you? Family?
Very good memories, very good times spent together!
Happy that you still remember sow family like tinu, jesu (he made a post on general talk), Bio( he will play back too hopefully),you and maybe Toxic too
We ll have to date this come back just for fun and memories for all the games we did together :)
See you soon bro !!

Return to “General Talking”