"Jasoon 32" Abusive Behavior and Spamming

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Coo1

"Jasoon 32" Abusive Behavior and Spamming

Post by Coo1 »

For many instances I have endured abuse and aggressive behavior of a member ( literally ) called himself "Jasoon32" This person constantly sends me spam like I show on the attached slides, calls me "imperialist" and generally this behavior identifies itself as of an imbecile. I endured for a while, but now enough is enough. This is how I feel:

Perhaps somebody could put this matter to rest.

Thanks upfront.
Coo1

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: "Jasoon 32" Abusive Behavior and Spamming

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello Coo1. Thank you for your report.
After the deep verification, the Ministry of Game Affairs Department of Control and Complains has decided that Jasoon32's behaviour harms the Empire Earth II Multiplayer community.
The Department of Control has verified the chat messages of player "Jasoon32", and we can confirm that the report is trustworthy.
The MP community should be non-politics. While it's allowed to discuss about politics on chats, offending players and/or countries was never welcome in our community (not mentioning racism and the other crimes which are obvious, but not related to this case).

The Department of Control has decided that a ban wouldn't be a good solution in this case. For the first time ever, we will use muting on the Multiplayer Lobby. It means, that from now on, every lobby and private message which "Jasoon32" send - won't be visible by other players. It doesn't include in-game-room and in-game messages. I believe that it's the best form of punishment. The mute will affect all current Jasoon32's accounts and the accounts he create in the future. For now the mute time is lifetime, but we might change the decision if we see the behaviour changes or if he apologizes for his behaviour and promises to not do it in the future.

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

After the council with the other Departments of the Ministry of Game Affairs, the Department of Control has decided to give another chance to player Jasoon32.
It means that since 19.03.2017 he will be unmuted from sending lobby/private messages on the Multiplayer Lobby, and unbanned from using the Support Chat in the UP1.5 Launcher.
We believe that ~2 months punishment was enough for now, however please report all future abusive behavior of this player in this topic. If we detect that his behavior didn't change, he will be muted again, or even banned if the insults "cross the red line".

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Ninehills42

Post by Ninehills42 »

I'd like to report player 'Jasoon32' for agressive behaviour and spamming in chat, which is not only annoying, but its also completely unacceptable...
Here are some screenshots:
2017-08-08-15-53-52-EE2_ScreenShot1.jpg
2017-08-08-15-53-52-EE2_ScreenShot1.jpg (269.36 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
2017-08-08-15-52-10-EE2_ScreenShot2.jpg
2017-08-08-15-52-10-EE2_ScreenShot2.jpg (270.72 KiB) Viewed 4558 times
He was told to stop spamming, and even after we told him to stop it several times, he continued.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks for your report, Ninehills42.
Seems like some people will never learn how to behave.

Here's the Statement of the Department of Control:
- Since 08.08.2017 - Jasoon32 will be permanently muted from the Lobby and Private Messages chat.
- If he continues insulting other players countries in game chat rooms, he will be permanently banned from using the EE2.eu Lobby.

Warm greetings,
Dr.MonaLisa
jasoon32

Post by jasoon32 »

hi
The first one began to insult
marka
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

jasoon32 wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 15:58 hi
The first one began to insult
marka
What did he say? Can somebody else confirm that he insulted you?
Whatever they said, wishing "Death" to country is unacceptable and won't be tolerated.

I expected you to write some apologies to all players which countries you offended, but seems like you only try to find excuses instead of writing something that could help you to reduce punishment time...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Ninehills42

Post by Ninehills42 »

I cant tell who started first, but I dont really care about it either, Jasoon was the one who was spamming, and the others stopped writing racist comments when they were told to stop.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

After the council with the Department of Mods, the Department of Control has decided to give the last chance to player Jasoon32.
Since 19.05.2018 19:00 CET he will be unmuted from sending lobby/private messages on the Multiplayer Lobby.

We believe that over 9 months long punishment taught him that racist behavior isn't welcome in our community.
This decision was also made due to his high Multiplayer activity. Active players are important for our community, as they usually play with new players and help keep them in our community.

Please report all future abusive behavior of this player in this topic. If we detect that his behavior didn't change, he will be muted again, or even banned if the insults "cross the red line".

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”