Hello everyone

General Talking for all forum users.
warmowed

Hello everyone

Post by warmowed »

Hi,
I've already run into Dr.MonaLisa but I figured I should properly introduce myself. I'm 20 and I live in North Carolina, United States. I'm currently in college working towards a degree in computer science. I love anything that has a technical aspect to it: cars, computers, metal working, etc. These days because of school I don't play games nearly as much as I used to, but I play a lot of Xbox one and xbox 360 as well as some stuff on steam, and EE2 of course :) I remember when I was a little kid getting EE2 at some point, if remember correctly I got it on accident, and I loved being total pleb at the game by turtling till epoch 12 and then spamming nuke bombers on the ai. I had already been playing red alert 2 for a long time when I got EE2 so I knew how a rts should be played but I felt that if I could end the game by epoch 4-5 from starting at 2 then it was a waste since I would never get to see all the cool units :P If I would have to pick my favorite xbox game it would have to be either forza 4 or forza 6 my favorite PC game would be EU4. I don't know how active the forum is but Hey to everyone out there! and epic props to Dr.MonaLisa for maintaining this game, I recently got back into playing after several years and I'm excited for this game all over again.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi!
Nice history! Similar to mine. I used to play the DEMO version of EE2 when I was 6 or 7 with my brother. Then we bought it right after release :)
Have you played EE2 on Multiplayer (when the GameSpy server was running) or only Singleplayer?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”