Join the Empire Earth II Tournament!!

General Talking for all forum users.
Misss

Join the Empire Earth II Tournament!!

Post by Misss »

Hello everyone!
I wanted to host a tournament for Empire Earth II.
Are you an experienced or not experienced player? No problem, everyone is welcome to join and try to win the tournement! Here is the information about the tournement that will be held.

Empire Earth II 2vs2 Tournement
Date & Time: Not set yet (this will be set after we reached an amount of players who want to compete)
Gamemodes: Every team will play 3 games in a row. The settings of the games will be :
- Epoch 5-5, Civilization: by choice, Cease Fire 5 min, Fast Pace, Fast Speed, Medium map
- Epoch R-R, Civilization: Roman, Cease Fire 0 min,Medium Pace, Fast Speed, Small map
- Epoch 1-15, Civilization: by choice,Cease Fire 0 min, Fast Pace, Fast Speed, Medium map

Rules
To lead the tournement in a fair and nice way , we need to have rules to follow.

Point system:
- Winning a game will give 2 points, losing a game will give 0

- If team A does not wish to play the rest of the games against team B, then team B will gain 2 points for every game team A is not playing against them. (max amount 3)

- If one teamplayer lags out(not leaving) before 3.00 minutes, there will be a restart. If a teamplayer lags out after 3.00 minutes, there wont be a restart.
The winning team, when a player lags out after 3.00 minute( no matter who) will recieve 1 point. You do not need to make fair! Make sure your internet is good when you start to play.

Game rules:

- Before the game starts, both teams must be availble in the gameroom, make sure they are not away from keyboard

- A game is ended if one team is completly destroyed or gave up, do not leave before!

- Between the 3 games there is a 5 minute break for the ones who wishes. You dont have to rush in the second game.

- An observer of the game can never have a higher ping then the ones playing the match. Do you see yourself lagging in spectating mode, leave immidiatly!

- Try to find a good stable host for the game

- The map seed has to be between 200 and 1000 or randomized. Check this always before playing.

- If both teams claim the win, screenshots are needed to prove. The lieing team will get minus 2 points.

- Cheats are not allowed

These will be the maine rules for the tournement. It is a team tournement, teaming is normal.
Please behave mature and friendly. Treat people the way you want to be treated :) !
Breaking the rules will come with consequenses for your team.

Team set is not clear yet… randomized, choosed by a neutral player, self choosen. What do you think?
Do you want to join this tournement, leave a message below or try contacting me.

Joined players: 14

Devi
MJ
Patron
Lukwert
Rem_BlofBlofWuf
Cracos
Vitor
AtomiK_(Justin)
MZadak
Domi
Matty
Ryuzaki
Carface
Gnooty
Last edited by Misss on 26 Jun 2016, 22:12, edited 8 times in total.

AtomiK_(Justin)

Re: Join the Empire Earth II Tournement!!

Post by AtomiK_(Justin) »

add pls
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Due to some questions about the tournament, for example:
[2016-06-20 20:33:05] AtomiK: can cheat on tournament?
As the Minister of the Department of Control of the Ministry of Game Affairs, I'll explain how my department will work during the Tournament.
First of all, we're using the Multiplayer Lobby, which works only with the Unofficial Patch 1.5, so it includes rules from the Gov. Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act:
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1716
Also:
Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1699
Gov. Act I: LoSG - Legalization of "Scout Glitch" - Scout Trick : viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1692

For breaking the Team Protection Act (or any other acts) players will be disqualified and additionally punished ex-officio.
The Department of Control will be checking Unofficial Patch 1.5 logs for glitches and cheats in game. It's not a secret that cheats detection functions have been already included in the patch many updates earlier, so we don't need to worry about unfair games.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Misss

Re: Join the Empire Earth II Tournament!!

Post by Misss »

I have added you :)
Matty

Post by Matty »

I would like to join, but I have limited time during the day and a phone hotspot as wifi that doesn't create problems generally but it may lag or even fall. Said this, add me please. :P
AtomiK_(Justin)

Post by AtomiK_(Justin) »

fenks.
when is the tournament going online? :P
Misss

Post by Misss »

Added you Matty :)

Not sure yet, trying to get it a little more known first to see how many we can get to join. Be sure to show your friends :D Most likely days to host it, is in the weekend.
wattoo

Post by wattoo »

well choosing teammate is a real issue
Misss

Post by Misss »

What do you think about what is best?
Ryuzakii

Post by Ryuzakii »

Im in :D

Return to “General Talking”