EE2, EE2X - Empire Earth II - Unofficial Patch 1.6 (2014+)

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: EE2, EE2X - Empire Earth II - Unofficial Patch 1.5 (2015)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Righer wrote:When playing singleplayer. I was at epoch 13, opponents on epoch 7 & 10. Yes it repeats after every  few minutes. With patch 1.52 it worked fine. Started having this problem today when I updated to 1.53.
Did you use any UP1.5 units / buildings in game? AI in epoch 7-10 don't use any 1.5 units, so I don't think it's their fault.
If it's possible, please disable 1.5 units in game (by UnofficialVersionConfig.vbs), and play one game without them. If it fix the problem, then there must be something wrong in the 1,5,3 update, othervise disable your anti-virus or other programs that may affect game performance, and try again.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Righer

Post by Righer »

Well now it stopped. Just lowered graphics options. Weird :s
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Stopped but with disabled 1,5 units or enabled?
After patch installation graphics settings are changed, so it's needed to lower them manually. But still, I'm playing on maximum possible, and I didn't experience laggs described by you.
Remember if you're playing EE2: AOS - Lighting details must be always Low.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Righer

Post by Righer »

Oh. Well my lighting was not on low. I didn't disable 1.5 units. Now it works Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Righer wrote:Oh. Well my lighting was not on low. I didn't disable 1.5 units. Now it works Image
In the future I'll try to add some function in the UP1.5 Launcher, that will check if lighting detail are not low, and warn people to change them Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
logo

Post by logo »

How to increase the range of the missiles and turn it into cruise missiles , add new tank models such as the M1A2 Abrams Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

logo wrote:How to increase the range of the missiles and turn it into cruise missiles , add new tank models such as the M1A2 Abrams Image
You can try to mod files, some tips you'll find in this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1733-trying-to-mod-in-a-new-unit
And no, I'm not going to add anything more.

Some days ago, the Multiplayer community reacted very "mean" to me, because of the new update. I heard messages like "MONA STOP WITH UPDATES" from Pakistani player. For some days many people didn't want to update saying that "new units are bad" (even though almost nobody has tested it, and it's possible to disable them in the configuration utility). After that we were forced to release a minor update for 1.5.3 (to fix AI behaviour). I have prepared a special installer with IMPORTANT information:
And of course 90% of players who didn't want to update to 1.5.3 installed it without reading... After that their game wasn't working correctly and I was insulted for that... A very strange group of people who installed the patch, use it on Windows 8, with different screen resolutions and cry when a next update is released... I even heard that updates are "too fast"... Can't understand their logic. Isn't it better when bugs are fixed faster, to use the most stable version?
That's why I resigned from developing anything new, and I'm not going to add any new builgings, units, however I'll be still improving the existing one. I'll be focusing on game features, perfromance and the launcher, and I'll leave the modding part.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Patrox27

Post by Patrox27 »

Hello. I don't know if i should put it here, but i get troubled by a little bug in EE2: AOS. All the time im trying to play on pangea map, or continents i can't get more than 1/2 free territories, no matter what. Screenshot: https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/o-m91uec.jpg
Is there any way to fix it?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Patrox27 wrote:Hello. I don't know if i should put it here, but i get troubled by a little bug in EE2: AOS. All the time im trying to play on pangea map, or continents i can't get more than 1/2 free territories, no matter what. Screenshot: https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/o-m91uec.jpg
Is there any way to fix it?
Hi. What do you mean by "can't get"? Are you ubable to place a city center or something? Is this option unchecked? https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/o-h14vtKe.jpg
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Patrox27

Post by Patrox27 »

I can take that territory, but i can't generate pangea map, what have more than one free territory. And yes, i have this option unchecked.

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”