EE2, EE2X - Empire Earth II - Unofficial Patch 1.6 (2014+)

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
hac_uy@yahoo.com.vn

Re: EE2, EE2X - Empire Earth II - Unofficial Patch 1.5 (2015)

Post by hac_uy@yahoo.com.vn »

Leader wrote:
hac_uy@yahoo.com.vn wrote:empire earth 2 the art of supremacy unhandled exception
How fix it
More details please.
When the error appears? What you buildings/units are in game when you get this crash?
I'm not into the game , just started running EE2x.exe it appears on error

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

hac_uy@yahoo.com.vn wrote:
Leader wrote:
hac_uy@yahoo.com.vn wrote:empire earth 2 the art of supremacy unhandled exception
How fix it
More details please.
When the error appears? What you buildings/units are in game when you get this crash?
I'm not into the game , just started running EE2x.exe it appears on error
Did you actually install EE2: The Art of Supremacy? Reinstall the game, it's your problem, nobody has reported it before. Read the third post of this topic (Known Bugs & Solutions).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
SéFilho

Post by SéFilho »

Congratulations , your work and incredible About this game .
I'm from Brazil , and would like to see a translation in my language or Portuguese of Portugal .
sorry my bad English
Patrox27

Post by Patrox27 »

Titanic "death" animation is bugged, when its dying, you can see two titanics sinks in each other.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

SéFilho wrote:Congratulations , your work and incredible About this game .
I'm from Brazil , and would like to see a translation in my language or Portuguese of Portugal .
sorry my bad English
Thank you Image
For now I don't have any protuguese translation, and EE2 wasn't released in this language version, so I doubt it will be ever added Image
Patrox27 wrote:Titanic "death" animation is bugged, when its dying, you can see two titanics sinks in each other.
Not a bug. I mean it's a bug, but it must be like this, because I was unable to create "half" titanic model for this animation. Sometimes it looks better. This sink animation is random, sometimes we can't notice that there are two models of Titanic Image I was really trying to make this animation longer, or with the realistic effect - unfortunatelly failed Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

I experienced a "Unhandled Exception". It was around maybe 10-30 game time. I used Fighter Spam to attack a city on 500*500 map. I played with version 1.5.3. Geography: Big Islands 4 or 5 AI's hardest on Singlelayer. I dont know it exactly because i wrote this post right after it happened. I didn't see something weird or significant in any kind or maybe i missed it because i was too focused in game Image. But i'm not sure if it happened before because noone reported any kind of problem. If i missed some important informations just tell me in chat, on GR, on Skype or on Facebook. But i look if i got a playback to send or something else of importantness(i dont know if its the right word)
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

@Professor Grouch, thank you for the report.
The playback file would be very useful. The recording is enabled automatically with 1.5, so you must have this game saved in the Documents / Empire Earth II / playback folder.
Do you remember if you've used the new "UFO" units?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Righer

Post by Righer »

Having some problems with the new 1.53 patch.. EE2X stops responding every few minutes. Screen freezes for about a minute and then starts working okey for a minute or two. :/ What could cause this? Specs if you need them: i5 4960K, GTX660, Win7
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Righer wrote:Having some problems with the new 1.53 patch.. EE2X stops responding every few minutes. Screen freezes for about a minute and then starts working okey for a minute or two. :/ What could cause this? Specs if you need them: i5 4960K, GTX660, Win7
Hi, when it happens? On launch time? And after that problem repeats every x minutes?
Please go to the folder where you installed EE2, and find file: "UnofficialVersionConfig.vbs". In the configuration utility try to disable some features, like Automatic maximization.
Have you played EE2 with earlier patches? (1.2, 1.4, 1.5.2, etc.?) If yes, did you experience the same problem?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Righer

Post by Righer »

When playing singleplayer. I was at epoch 13, opponents on epoch 7 & 10. Yes it repeats after every few minutes. With patch 1.52 it worked fine. Started having this problem today when I updated to 1.53.

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”