True or lie?

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
ZT|carfaceUK

Re: True or lie?

Post by ZT|carfaceUK »

hi i just like to say sorry for acuseing matty of glitcher i havent seen playback but i jsut said because i damaged him good at start and then next min he have loads anti air and inf they cost alot of food but i dident see farms thats y i said glitch

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ZT|carfaceUK wrote:hi i just like to say sorry for acuseing matty of glitcher i havent seen playback but i jsut said because i damaged him good at start and then next min he have loads anti air and inf they cost alot of food but i dident see farms thats y i said glitch
Dude, we are not even talking about this...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Yeah, I know Mona... You're right and you're free lol. I don't have anything against you and I don't intend to prejudice you at all. In the 11rd situation I just meant that if you had intentionally done that, you could be banned(of course that in my opinion one glitch isn't enough for it) for doing that. But only the character called "Mona" and not the bot... Do u catch what I mean now? this makes total sense if you see in this way.

Well, I really would like to mention who has said to me these accusations... and the way this person told me seemed to be very truthful. However I see now it isn't and you certainly prooved you're innocent. Thanks for it then. I could imagine you were innocent but I couldn't proof the contrary.

Anyway I can't say because this person doesn't want to be mentioned. I am sorry for it. But I have to respect this secrecy. I'll thank you if you understand.

Well, this case is solved at last. I appreciate everyone who has posted here until then.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I just meant that if you had intentionally done that, you could be banned(of course that in my opinion one glitch isn't enough for it) for doing that. But only the character called "Mona" and not the bot... Do u catch what I mean now? this makes total sense if you see in this way.
Yes, but if something is powered by exactly same person, then there is no difference between BOT, and a player who is powering it. Also the "kick" issue which I use can be easy fixed by every player on the EE2, so his game won't longer crash. Of course I won't tell how to fix this, because it would ruin the weapon which is very usefull and fair (sometimes). So even if I banned myself (for real), my game wouldn't crash.
Well, I really would like to mention who has said to me these accusations... and the way this person told me seemed to be very truthful. However I see now it isn't and you certainly prooved you're innocent. Thanks for it then. I could imagine you were innocent but I couldn't proof the contrary.

Anyway I can't say because this person doesn't want to be mentioned. I am sorry for it. But I have to respect this secrecy. I'll thank you if you understand.
I understand, but you have to know, I will know it anyway. EE2 Government hasn't accepted any Privacy policy yet (maybe I gave now idea to create this act), so I will check every single private message sent on the EE2 Lobby. Maybe I'll inform about the results, maybe not. And please don't blame me for this, there is no rule which would disallow me from that.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Misss

Post by Misss »

Leader wrote: I'd like to see any message from Miss, who was on the chat while I was talking to carface, and she can prove he admitted I didn't hack him, and he wasn't banned, because as I said - after this case has been explored, we have played a lot of games -.-
Havent seen it, i was afk then lost internet connection so it logged me off
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

@Mona

First of all, you do not need necessarily be banned to stop playing. You simply would stop playing like mona, the player on ee2. And the bot would keep working.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

MIsss wrote:
Leader wrote: I'd like to see any message from Miss, who was on the chat while I was talking to carface, and she can prove he admitted I didn't hack him, and he wasn't banned, because as I said - after this case has been explored, we have played a lot of games -.-
Havent seen it, i was afk then lost internet connection so it logged me off
Ah, Ok...
Well, let me show chat logs then:
[15:52] carface noob
[15:52] hahahaha
[15:52] lol i gv u a chance dude
[15:52] i def spamed in 5-5 lol
[15:52] shut up
[15:52] you suck
[15:52] i fucked you
[15:52] you did lot of tentatives
03[15:53] * samitos-gs (XsDsOOqsWX|410208253@*) has joined EUROPE
[15:53] to beat me but no
[15:53] ok rematch guess u say no
[15:53] i gv u massive chance
[15:53] hi
[15:53] but now u scARED TO REMATCH
[15:53] no you so noob for me
[15:53] download patch 1.3
[15:53] ok lets go rematch?
[15:53] no
[15:53] lol
[15:53] ok
01[15:54] carface
03[15:54] * UnePouleSurUnMur-gs (X9lsuuOfGX|406484450@*) has left EUROPE
01[15:54] Why you lie
01[15:54] ?
[15:54] what?
01[15:54] Why did you lie
03[15:54] * Panzza03-gs (X9lsuuOfGX|376379370@*) has joined EUROPE
01[15:54] that I hacked you/.?
03[15:54] * Hermes1917-gs (X1GGsf4v1X|410867190@*) has joined EUROPE
03[15:54] * Panzza03-gs (X9lsuuOfGX|376379370@*) has left EUROPE
01[15:54] http://forum.ee2.eu/t1555-true-or-lie
[15:54] i dident sya u hackt me i said u banned me
01[15:54] And how the fu*k did I ban you
01[15:55] if we played like 5 games yesterday
01[15:55] ?
[15:55] cus u didn
[15:55] what gamespy CD key
[15:55] let me read fully this post
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Miss <333333333333

Please don't spam in the topics on the forum. Please keep the subject of discussion contained in title of the topic
Topic Solved & Locked
@Leader

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”