Empire Earth 4

Post by Deus »

What would you want in empire earth 4?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Empire Earth 4

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Check out this site: http://www.eeplanet.net/empireearth4.html

Empire Earth 3 was a big mistake... So I'd like to see EE4 like the EE2. EE2 is very advenced game, but I think they could add some more units in EE4, like more nuclear missiles.
Of course in EE4 graphic could be much better, but not like in EE3... it was ugly...
EE3 had 2 resources, while EE2 has over 10... They made this game way too easy, and it was fault.
EE4 should allow us to build more units, like in EE2 or even more. I'd like to build 1000 army and then attack. It would be more realistic than in EE3, where were battles with 20-size army 0.0

But I don't think EE4 will be even created. It's just a dead title.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Hm.. Good question.

Well, I agree with leader; ee4 will never be released and this title is certainly senseless in a way.
However, just to be creative and innovator, I'd wish that it could've more distinct civilizations with different kinds of powers... For exemple, roman and greek shouldn't have the same power, and if it has to be in this way, create new civs then. 2 aspect is that the player should be allowed to choose or make his own color as you're allowed in the paint program. ( I know it seems to be ridiculous... but well, we probably won't get tired of the same colors...)

Kinds of games like hotspots... king of the hill and other of this style should be extinct since no one plays it... and instead of it we should put "sort of missions for the expert players with merits in the final and some tutorials for who is starting to play" (if you catch my drift)...

And... well, now I'm dreaming too much, but if there were many players, we could take the mission of the ee3 of conquer of world and instead of having to plan when clanwars must be done and who must be against who, we simply could, when someone was online, attack the enemy base or territory and get points to the clan and not only to one player.

And lot of thins... but it is senseless anyways lol
Deus

Post by Deus »

Since it could be 2014 that this game would even get made, the online play would be better updated like the host migration and point system. I think the online play should be redone and some glitches removed but other then that it could be like ee2
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

I don't think EE4 will come. I would like it, but don't know.
Microsoft stopped the AOE Series as well.
Couldn't believe that.
It looks like C&C Generals2 will be the only good game coming any time soon.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Shenny!

Please write posts that add something to the discussion topic
@Leader
fack3d

Post by fack3d »

I would like EE2, with ALOT of improvements though.. Balance units, And maybe less ages IMO. Fix the lagg issues/mouse lagg etc. I really miss ee2 Image
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Take the pros from ee1 and ee2 and subtract the cons and you have a damn good game

Return to “General Talking”