Doggy Player

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Sparkzzz69

Re: Doggy Player

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

Ok I'm actually kinda happy I found this... Fine I'll admit I'm doggy. I mainly came on here to see why Mona re banned me from eeg forum. To set everything straight guys, which probably none of you even care, doggyfighter was my first account ever. Then after a few clans, I changed to eeg doggy.The ONE account you saw with 2k+ in 30-40 games, that was ChainDoggyX. But then I think I put it to doggyfighter. I did ALOT of name changing back then and switched names over rankings. The reason how I got that score in that amount of games is because thats when DYNASTY was a mega hacker . He hacked some guy named thunderstorm dragon or some shit and had 4k on that account. He got on it and I boosted a new account xD. So yes that was me but no it wasn't legit because you're all right. I sucked at ee2. It's sorta funny looking back at these days to see how mean I actually was to some people. Then again this game was my life. The only thing I'm still ashamed of Mona is that you never admitted to hacking my very first account which was then changed to >Old

=============

Doggy and it had like 2k+ games on it with a 2k+ rating :/ Anyways I will be letting you guys know I'll try to come back. Once again mona let's just be neutral again. I see how much respect I had back in the days and to be honest I think I lost most of that with becoming who I was. I was like redline... I couldn't take a loss. So Mona let's just restart. You don't have to like me.. Just be neutral. So yes I was Doggyfighter, Eeg Doggy all the minerals of eeg, saphire, emerald, diamond, ruby all of them. And every doggy you saw was me EXCEPT TcO Top Spy Dog. That was peppar but besides that I hope someone sees this and I hope Mona doesn't bann me now because he realizes that I'm the legit Doggy. Once again to finish off my conclusion, I miss all you guys and I hope I see some of you on ee2. I hope I don't get banned from anything else becuase let's face it. Taking a bann sucks. Thank you for letting me share today. Ps- LOL I remember the time I argued with redline with the religion LMFAO but no seriously 2012 end of the world won't happen Image
Please do not double posts. Use Image button

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I mainly came on here to see why Mona re banned me from eeg forum.
I think I showed you a reason in the ban reason: "Insulting Her Majesty Dr.MonaLisa (60 days ban)".
Maybe you don't remember. I edited it, but there was a lot of insults to me:
https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/pb2-Przechwytywanie-122.png
The reason how I got that score in that amount of games is because thats when DYNASTY was a mega hacker . He hacked some guy named thunderstorm dragon or some shit and had 4k on that account. He got on it and I boosted a new account
There is difference between hacker, and someone who steals accounts via incorrect e-mail address. Dynasty even did it to me with my first good account. Thanks God I got it back:
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t102-who-stolen-polandleader-account
Then again this game was my life. The only thing I'm still ashamed of Mona is that you never admitted to hacking my very first account which was then changed to >Old
Interesting how the fu*k could I know about your earlier accounts, if I play since 2011? Maybe your clan-friend Dynasty hacked it, but for sure not me. Actually everything I "hacked" was Redline's accounts, and everyone knows why. I'm not accounts collector. I've my own strong accounts and I don't need more.
Once again mona let's just be neutral again
I'm neutral everytime. When I punish someone for his wrong behavior, that doesn't mean I'm angry at him all the time Image
I couldn't take a loss. So Mona let's just restart. You don't have to like me.. Just be neutral
Well, I don't care about your bahavior on the EE2. You can be cocky if you like it (even I am sometimes). The most important is to don't use insults on the lobby or forums.
I hope someone sees this and I hope Mona doesn't bann me now because he realizes that I'm the legit Doggy.
I'm not banning without reasons. On the ~eW`~>FORUM we are having 5-warnings system. Also I knew you are doggy since you just registred.
And as I said in this topic earlier, I knew you were this "first" doggy. I have no idea, why other people didn't know.
I hope I don't get banned from anything else becuase let's face it. Taking a bann sucks
Maybe not banned, but I don't know if you know about EE2 ACBA act: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1407-acba-anti-cyberbullying-act
Example:
$3.1 Punishment for potentially insulting words. For using insults listed in point $3.2 players will automatic collect warnings. Maximum number of warnings: 3. Last warning = Automatic kick out of lobby.

$3.2 Insults list (may be changed):
- son of * bitch
- faggot
- bastard
- piece of shit

$3.3 If any player use "bad sentence" which is potentially cyberbullying in following chat rooms:
*Empire Earth II
- Europe
- North America
- Asia
- Unpatched
*Empire Earth II: Art of Supremacy
- Europe
- North America
- Asia
So better don't use words like this to any player.
LMFAO but no seriously 2012 end of the world won't happen
It will happen.
I remember the time I argued with redline
Redline told me, you sent to him his nude pictures. We had even topic about it: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1076-problem-between-doggy-and-redline
This topic wasn't updated after that, but I remember what Redline said when we were talking about it.
Anyway he's not better, since he was sending his "muscles" photos to random players:
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t946-proof-that-redline-is-gay
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

Redline is kinda gay actually. He makes up the weirdest stuff. Never met him in my life.

Next, I was letting you know about the thing.
Let's see what else to add. Zapper then hacked me if you are being truthful. I just got a text from malistrom saying Eeg Universe is acting as me. Dude what is wrong with people now a days? It's like you try and be me for some reason? That freaks me out Zapper. You have problems buddy. I never even knew him actually.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Eeg Universe?
Here he is:
C:\Hash.txt (12 hits)
Line 48: *CtT|Alper-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 950: Oeraroeking-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 1018: JeffersonPGT-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 16642: Driesko15-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 16648: WdC|Nutella-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 16875: WdC|Probastoriuskace-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 16955: [a]Golf-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 16957: Cc|Golf-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 17398: Big|)ragon-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
Line 17472: *Eeg*|-gs - f54cd2042e7b55c20affb04e8ee204f3
So it's Alper.

Is Zapper Alper?

Also I don't think Zapper was able to hack. Anyway I didn't know him, so Idk...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Who cares about redline it's 2012 not 2007. It's time to move on and get ee2 going again.
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

Hey Deus how are you? And yes Mali texted me saying Alper is Zapper. I never knew who alper was either until now. Well Mona idk.. He somehow got ahold of my account and was a dick about it. He changed my account name to one of his other names that I didn't know and asked multiple people saying do you know that name? And they are all like I think that is Zapper. I'm like are you kidding me? I rarely even know this punk.. What the hell did I do to him? Anyways I'm not mad... I just don't get the actions of some people :/
Deus

Post by Deus »

I thought everyone knew alper was zapper months ago.

But i'm fine
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I thought everyone knew that too, deus,lol
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I knew it, but I forgot.
I have so much things on my mind, that I can't remember everything.

Also if anyone is interested: http://przmus.republika.pl/Userslist.txt
This file will be used on the ~eW`~>FORUM, to show who is currently online on the EE2.
It's still not auto-updated but it will be Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

That's cool.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”