Devi is calling everyone "cats spammer", but he's the biggest one O_O

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Deus

Re: Devi is calling everyone "cats spammer", but he's the biggest one O_O

Post by Deus »

What's the point of complaining about catspamming, just get more x-bows...one thing to complain about though is rams lol. xD

Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Rams are the sexiest unit of the setting:p. It is just a ball when you are ramming your opponent at 3 different places at the same time, knowing that they are freaking out while you calmly expand your base and grow bigger and stronger. =D
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

Matty not sure if you knew Achilles or ever played against him but his def spam wasn't an easy one to beat so really against an inexperienced player it might be an easy match but against someone who knows what their doing then well.. he can give you hell all game.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Downfall wrote:Matty not sure if you knew Achilles or ever played against him but his def spam wasn't an easy one to beat so really against an inexperienced player it might be an easy match but against someone who knows what their doing then well.. he can give you hell all game.
Did he make wall? Just because, who makes walls, does a defend strategy.
Defend strategy= Waiting first attack(s)
Often, catspammers-wallers make at least 80% cats in the army, it means that, they would own to defend, but they would suck to attack.
So, you can boom better, because the waller will reduce his space with walls and he will spend time to make them.
Score: You have 50% of map, enemy has 40% of map because walls reduce space. ( all this if the players are more or less at same level and if the map is enough fair )
You can take mili crown without problems, because more bows = Mili
When you attack, you keep 80% of bows in your base, and you send 20% of them + all cats just to destroy walls. When you will have enough space to join enemy's terr with all bows, you try to attack but you must Shift + U all enemy's cats with bows. IF enemy doesn't let you to attack walls, destroy walls from other positions. He won't defend all zones in same way, cause he should ide army too much.
Maybe you will fail first attacks, but enemy's army will fail to attack and you will have more buildings to remake army fastly. So you have more tries to beat the enemy, even if you fail first attack(s).
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If there is subject for example about Achilles, then actually he sucks, and over 1 year ago he was playing some games. Score: He'll never be as good as he was before, and now he plays medium.
http://forum.ee2.eu/t964-mona-devi-vs-redline-achilles
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Again:

I have 10 cats, Devi has 16 cats. Obviously i am the cat spammer.
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:
Downfall wrote:Matty not sure if you knew Achilles or ever played against him but his def spam wasn't an easy one to beat so really against an inexperienced player it might be an easy match but against someone who knows what their doing then well.. he can give you hell all game.
Did he make wall? Just because, who makes walls, does a defend strategy.
Defend strategy= Waiting first attack(s)
Often, catspammers-wallers make at least 80% cats in the army, it means that, they would own to defend, but they would suck to attack.
So, you can boom better, because the waller will reduce his space with walls and he will spend time to make them.
Score: You have 50% of map, enemy has 40% of map because walls reduce space. ( all this if the players are more or less at same level and if the map is enough fair )
You can take mili crown without problems, because more bows = Mili
When you attack, you keep 80% of bows in your base, and you send 20% of them + all cats just to destroy walls. When you will have enough space to join enemy's terr with all bows, you try to attack but you must Shift + U all enemy's cats with bows. IF enemy doesn't let you to attack walls, destroy walls from other positions. He won't defend all zones in same way, cause he should ide army too much.
Maybe you will fail first attacks, but enemy's army will fail to attack and you will have more buildings to remake army fastly. So you have more tries to beat the enemy, even if you fail first attack(s).
You really don't have to explain all these terms to me I already know them I'm not new to EE2 you simply never played against Achilles at his prime it was not as simple as that strategy you just mentioned.

As for Leader ofcourse if I remember correctly Achilles quit EE2 as well.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But in 2007-9 EE2 player's level was low in compare with current years. Maybe it's due of better computers in years 2011-2012. So if for example I was playing in 2007 same as I'm playing now, then none would be better than me... None even would win 1 attack vs me... I don't want to be cocky, but really times changed (on better), if we're talking about game style, strategy.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:But in 2007-9 EE2 player's level was low in compare with current years. Maybe it's due of better computers in years 2011-2012. So if for example I was playing in 2007 same as I'm playing now, then none would be better than me... None even would win 1 attack vs me... I don't want to be cocky, but really times changed (on better), if we're talking about game style, strategy.
I agree. If you watch some videos on youtube of some "pro" of the past, you would think:" They failed very hard ".
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Why should it matter whether someone decides to use more Catapults than the norm? Should everybody just build the same amount of units in fear that they'll be called a "cat spammer" just because they've decided to build more of a larger damage dealing, area of effect unit? If I focus largely on building defenses, wall up and bring your units to a killing zone in the middle of the map where I can defeat larger quantities of units with less, am I defense spamming? It serves a purpose, doesn't it? Should anything outside of the norm be considered unethical?

I remember when I used to play, I would use rams on both sides and make my opponents feel insecure, having to spend more time sending units around, iding their forces, and building flimsy defenses to take out my rams (thanks for the advice, Mali!). Almost every time, I'd be called a "ram noob", "ram spammer", and such. Just because I decided to depart from the norm of a force composed of mostly crossbowmen, and some catapults.

I think we should encourage trying new things.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”