Mona the god or what?

Talk about the life, other things than EE2, post jokes and anything that's funny.
cosmin1

Re: Mona the god or what?

Post by cosmin1 »

nah doesnt worth saying more reasons.Think for yourself Image u know the reason for sure.I dont have a reason anymore to play ee2.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I seriously don't remember, and I'm too busy to check old topics...
Anyway in my opinion you have no reason to play EE2 like everyone who left our clan...
It's excacly same story like with Burning, Peacegamerjj and others Image Of course it's just my opinion, but I think everyone can see it...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

no reason cuz u dont play anymore and since I left clan u was the only guy I liked to play with(devi and matty too).
HiaItsPeter

Post by HiaItsPeter »

Why does half the population of this forum not know how to type, spell, and make any sense? It's is embarrassing to see such bad grammar. I mean, what the fu*k is up with this?

EDIT: Oh, and I don't play mainly because there is not many people on when I get on. It has nothing to do with the Leader.
Deus

Post by Deus »

HiaItsPeter wrote:Why does half the population of this forum not know how to type, spell, and make any sense? It's is embarrassing to see such bad grammar. I mean, what the fu*k is up with this?

EDIT: Oh, and I don't play mainly because there is not many people on when I get on. It has nothing to do with the Leader.
Maybe because not everyone is fluent in English?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

HiaItsPeter, your question is stupid. It's normal that we don't speak English good, when we don't live in English langauge country O_O

btw. Yesterday I was on EE2 for 2 hours, and look how many players wanted to play with me:
See? I told you they're playing only when I am ^^
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

I think the bigger story is that killtact is online
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

He's online almost for 12 hours a day, but he doesn't play that much (he's AFK most of time).
Also what's the funniest? Miss and Silver are in *skill* now Image Hehe, killtact closed this clan to create X@, but X@ failed, so they're trying to rebuild *skill*...
The biggest shame is that those CB noobs are now in it, and I was in *skill* in the past... I feel stupid now xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Leader wrote:He's online almost for 12 hours a day, but he doesn't play that much (he's AFK most of time).
Also what's the funniest? Miss and Silver are in *skill* now Image Hehe, killtact closed this clan to create X@, but X@ failed, so they're trying to rebuild *skill*...
The biggest shame is that those CB noobs are now in it, and I was in *skill* in the past... I feel stupid now xD
Funny stuff.. at least it's a real clan and not some random clan that the people in the clan don't even know what their tags are *cough*ctt*cough*
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But I don't know if you know all story with *skill*
It was, that I joined to *skill* with acceptation of killtact. Then redline started to invite a random players (Timo, Burning, Voldy, and others). Killtact was like WTF, when he was back. He kicked everyone, because redline wasn't even theirs clan leader... I don't know why he did it, but he probably wanted to have clan since all his clans failed due of leadership.
Then killtact decided to leave *skill*, he made X@ with pwn11, and of course or pedo-star redline joined to this clan. It existed for 2-3 weeks, then it died (like everything with redline in it)...
And now they're playing on *skill* accounts, and they think there is a chance to rebuild it...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Relaxation Zone”