HawkX's back

General Talking for all forum users.
Malistrom

Re: HawkX's back

Post by Malistrom »

I think I remember watching you play a few games when I was still a rather bit of a noob. I remember one game I obsed of you and you played quite well. I also remember sucking up to you afterwards, maybe thinking that if I did I might get into GgC. Lol.

Downfall

Post by Downfall »

Lmao I see I really wasn't all that great there was quite a bit of people that were a hell of a lot better then me.
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Downfall wrote:I somewhat remember you Deus just not any details >< and yeah dyn has been a while how you been?
Been good, don't really play any games much anymore just lurk around on the forums. College is keeping me busy 99.8% of the time so not a whole lot of free time. Image
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

dynasty wrote:
Downfall wrote:I somewhat remember you Deus just not any details >< and yeah dyn has been a while how you been?
Been good, don't really play any games much anymore just lurk around on the forums. College is keeping me busy 99.8% of the time so not a whole lot of free time. Image
Lmao nice I'm still a junior so still not really that busy I still play games just not as much as I used to xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I would play too, but I have too much extracurricular activities. I've basketball training almost everyday, and 2 weeks ago I started to learn taekwondo (3 times in week, for 2 hours). I'm also going to get driving license in this year...

Anyway I played 11 hours of Anno 2070 in this week: http://www.xfire.com/profile/elliotmikhail/
So it's enough for me Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

Lmao so Leader your Mona? I logged into the game yesterday you and a few members from eW are on my friend list but I don't remember a Mona x.x
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ah yeah, I'm Dr.MonaLisa xD
They talked about me? I hope it was nothing bad xD

And you can't see me, because I have no time for playing Image So I'm not really active now... But you can contact with me anytime if EE2-Patch1.3 BOT is online. Just send message: "0" to this bot, and it be calling to me Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

Oh no, no one was talking bad about you I'm just saying that you and a few other eW members are on my friend list on EE2 I just don't remember you XD
Deus

Post by Deus »

I went on today and there was only 1 other person and a bot lol.
Downfall

Post by Downfall »

I was on earlier but there was only three people x.x

Return to “General Talking”