Me and matty

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Matty

Re: Me and matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:Matty, the patriarch and Jjoker are the same exact account.:/. And to be honest, I feel you are getting too cocky>.>. Yesterday I played more than 10 games against eWs, and that got me my 1350 rating account in 16 games...a few of those were 1vs1s against you. Also, when did you get the idea that I was telling you how to play? I never do. Yes, you are good at building and army, but you need army control.
"Sure we are good enough:p. I have 6-7 years of ee2 experience, I am positive I have something to teach you:p. Btw, I am the CCCP guy."---> I meant this sentence like:" Yes we can teach you how to play cause I have more experience"Btw You said "We" in the first part, then you said "I". I want just to say that a person doesn't make a whole clan.

Yes, i saw that account. But remember that smurfing helps to win games, because you know how the enemy plays, but the other player doesn't know your style of game. For example, i wouldn't make so many defs for each cc if you weren't mali or colby. Moreover, you won all games against me rated, but remember that you lost some games too in unrated. Yes, it wasn't a real 1v1, cause we were near a during a 2v2/3v3, but it doesn't influence very much the destiny of the game.

Yes, i totally agree with you in last sentence.. I have never been good to manage army even if i got better than before, when i was worse than me now. You manage army much better than me and i admit it and moreover i don't play all games in the same way and i lose a lot of matches for experience. Even if i should have a lot of experience, i still lose 60% of games which I lost cause it, while you are more constant, very rarely i see you failing and you know always what's better to do.

I am not getting cocky, I see statistics, because maths helps to be as objective as possible.

Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I am a little confused when this became a clan thing, lol. I am not talking for the clan but for myself. All I am saying is I have so many neat tricks that I need to start using again from all my old clans, like **G$G**, *W$G*, *SOW*, ***>C@N<***, *Eeg*, Etc. Statistically, you are a great player. Your building and army timelines are very good, and probably better than mine most of the time. However, what I am noticing more and more often are people amassing great armies, but then just mashing them into the enemy army with no particular strategy besides attack move and maybe some "golden trick" (If you were around to know what that is, coo doos to you^^). Anyways, what I am trying to say is that a lot of the strategy in the battles isn't there anymore in a lot of people.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:I am a little confused when this became a clan thing, lol. I am not talking for the clan but for myself. All I am saying is I have so many neat tricks that I need to start using again from all my old clans, like **G$G**, *W$G*, *SOW*, ***>C@N<***, *Eeg*, Etc. Statistically, you are a great player. Your building and army timelines are very good, and probably better than mine most of the time. However, what I am noticing more and more often are people amassing great armies, but then just mashing them into the enemy army with no particular strategy besides attack move and maybe some "golden trick" (If you were around to know what that is, coo doos to you^^). Anyways, what I am trying to say is that a lot of the strategy in the battles isn't there anymore in a lot of people.
I totally agree with you. I hope i'll get better to control army even if yesterday i lost a game against helu for that but not for me. Cause he made walls and cats, my bows were going to go in his base with very density, i tried to select them to turn them back, but army was so much that it created big lag and i lost huge time to make that process and i lost all bows ... -.-
What do you mean with golden trick? Shift + U ?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:.. Image Why can't we be friends?
We are friends. Discussion is always building friendship. If we are talking about problems, then every side can understand our problems better. Talking is building everything. If we were silence, then it would be much worse than discussion. Because of talking we are still friends, because they understand our compainings, and we understand theirs.

I PROMISE I'll write guide with all tricks on EE2... I promised now, because I'm going to do it for long time, I am just too lazy to start.
In this guide I'll write all important things. Like: How to auto-record playbacks, how to enable Shift+U, etc. I hope this guide will help to players...
Now I promised so I have to do it xD Damn, why I am that nice :/
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Matty, im curious. Whenever I see you attack someone, when you and the other army meet, you seem to retreat your army a little bit before letting them attack move. I think I understand why you do this, to regroup your army I guess. I used to do something similar, but I only moved my bowmen back and let my catapults keep marching forward and attack the enemy army. Doing this and other micro within my army, I destroyed many people in 5-5. However, that was before everyone targeted catapults, so I am not certain of how effective it would be^^. Anyways, I am just curious as to why you do this.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:Matty, im curious. Whenever I see you attack someone, when you and the other army meet, you seem to retreat your army a little bit before letting them attack move. I think I understand why you do this, to regroup your army I guess. I used to do something similar, but I only moved my bowmen back and let my catapults keep marching forward and attack the enemy army. Doing this and other micro within my army, I destroyed many people in 5-5. However, that was before everyone targeted catapults, so I am not certain of how effective it would be^^. Anyways, I am just curious as to why you do this.
Surprised that you noticed it .... Well, i do that move to be far from enemy buildings which distract my army very much ... for me it's very important to attack with all bows since first moment. Problem is that i fail anyway.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

You don't need to move them away. Just have your army selected and manually tell them to march to the same location they are on. Then, as fast as you can, attack move. They should attack the bowmen. Also, you can always select the bowmen on the flanks of your army, closest to the buildings, and just shift+u a bowman or two. Anyways, I just find what you do to not be entirely effective. If you still want to run though, and it is against someone who doesn't usually shift+u cats, I would only run with the bows and let the catapults own his army^^.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:You don't need to move them away. Just have your army selected and manually tell them to march to the same location they are on. Then, as fast as you can, attack move. They should attack the bowmen. Also, you can always select the bowmen on the flanks of your army, closest to the buildings, and just shift+u a bowman or two. Anyways, I just find what you do to not be entirely effective. If you still want to run though, and it is against someone who doesn't usually shift+u cats, I would only run with the bows and let the catapults own his army^^.
Ok, thank you very much for your suggest. I'll keep it in mind and i'll try to do it. As you said, cats are very important, and if i make that process, they are killed very fastly.

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”