Me and matty

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Matty

Re: Me and matty

Post by Matty »

Colby wrote:Yeah it was dumb. Me and Mali had 3cc (not counting start) and it took them 28 minutes.
Yes, maybe you had fewer territories to take in the start, but your territories were bigger, so you had more space to build. Then you could ram or rush. So i wouldn't say that map was against you. You are looking like that we have been noobs to beat you in 28 minutes and that you have been proes to resist until 28th minute ... it's just what i think ... nothing against you

derrick

Post by derrick »

we have been noobs to beat you in 28 minutes
No matty they had all crowns we wanted to wait and not attacking we waiting for crowns i told you, it is not noob,

2 times colby rushed me, i lost 2 cc but i destroyed and retake my cc, i wanted imp crowns , i failed to take his cc mid xD, mali and colby have 4 cc but they had space to build then no lie you have map on screenshot, maybe they wanted to double fu*k our cc mid. We have to rematch.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mkl`* wrote:
we have been noobs to beat you in 28 minutes
No matty they had all crowns we wanted to wait and not attacking we waiting for crowns i told you, it is not noob,

2 times colby rushed me, i lost 2 cc but i destroyed and retake my cc, i wanted imp crowns , i failed to take his cc mid xD, mali and colby have 4 cc but they had space to build then no lie you have map on screenshot, maybe they wanted to double fu*k our cc mid. We have to rematch.
You didn't understand me. I said that he wants to make it look as if we have been noobs to kill them after 28 minutes cause they had only 4 territories.
derrick

Post by derrick »

That's not bad and not noob, it depent of game and map, you can beat sometimes in 13, 15 minute, or sometimes 30 minutes, we just resisted rush and boomed them, it take just long time, it's the skill. If we had to attack them before like 10, 15 minute we will loose this match.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mkl`* wrote:That's not bad and not noob, it depent of game and map, you can beat sometimes in 13, 15 minute, or sometimes 30 minutes, we just resisted rush and boomed them, it take just long time, it's the skill. If we had to attack them before like 10, 15 minute we will loose this match.
yes, i think it too. I am just saying what colby would like to look like.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Well, usually I'm neutral in screenshots topics... But Colby wasn't nice to Matty in last week (on EE2 lobby). So I don't like his behavior at all:
[23:30] -gs> Actually I did.
[23:30] -gs> Small terri's not enough buldings, was getting owned.
[23:30] -gs> I was playing smart, not noob.
[23:30] -gs> Sorry taht I didn't have half the map like you did.
[23:30] -gs> fu**ing fag.
[22:52] -gs> noob
[22:53] YouLostAFan-gs> colby did you see my cat spam fail? XD
[22:53] -gs> boob xD
[22:53] anyone play?
[22:53] -gs> Yes, I s aw your gay ass normal ew faggot terri rush and cat spam, yes.
[22:53] -gs> noob
[22:53] YouLostAFan-gs> i saw your gay ram
[22:53] -gs> Lol took you long enough to kill me when I had 3 terri
[22:53] -gs> Gg
[22:54] -gs> Yeah noob.
[22:54] -gs> Nooob
[22:54] -gs> so is terri rush
[22:54] YouLostAFan-gs> YOU WERE RAMMING
[22:54] YouLostAFan-gs> WHAT HELL I HAD TO DO?
[22:54] -gs> Lol Matty's all mad.
[22:54] -gs> NOOB
[22:54] -gs> take them like a man
[22:54] 5-5 is for noobs in general
[22:54] -gs> and let me have a terri
[22:54] YouLostAFan-gs> lol
[22:54] YouLostAFan-gs> it's part of the game
[22:54] -gs> I suck at turk war.
[22:55] YouLostAFan-gs> aahah
[22:55] YouLostAFan-gs> do you know what is cool
[22:55] -gs> I'm mad because everyone has to terri rush
[22:55] -gs> Like little fags
[22:55] YouLostAFan-gs> that Colby spamemd defs too
[22:55] -gs> Took him 20 minutes to kill me
[22:55] -gs> when I had 3 terri.
[22:55] -gs> Lol yeah
[22:55] -gs> So f**k you.
[22:55] -gs> 6 outpots on 2 terri
[22:55] -gs> I could have had double.
[22:55] -gs> NO HE IS fu**ing NOOB
[22:56] -gs> Right now, I will not be nice.
[22:56] -gs> To you, yes, but not Mattty
And it was long, long time before this game (screenshots from this topic)
Lobby talking is from 18-19 of February 2012.

So these "terrs" problems we can treat as excuses too (due of much more excuses before: cats spam, terr rusher, deff spammer)... I really don't know why some players insulting just because someone normal game. Deff and ters rush is part of game, and should be accepted....

I showed logs according to point $1.6 of EE2SA - Empre Earth II Security Act
$1.6 Chat history from following rooms:
*Empire Earth II
- Europe
- North America
- Asia
- Unpatched
*Empire Earth II: Art of Supremacy
- Europe
- North America
- Asia
Is saved since 30 of December 2011. All chat logs are saved by bot: EE2-Patch1.3 and must be showed/uploaded by Administrator of Bot (Dr.MonaLisa), if any player ask for.
Chat history may be used in litigations topics in Empire Earth II - Government on Easy Win Clan Forum.
Thank you, please don't take it as offend, I'm just trying to keep everything in truth.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Well, i dont like criticizing, but i gotta say that Colby has always been a sore loser anyway. Im not saying that the game was fair or something, cause terris were still in Matty's and Mkl's favor, but Colby reacted like a bitch, and as far as i remember he's always acted like that when he loses :/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wow Timo... It was so strong xD Even I'm not that honesty (yet) xD You would be good Leader of clan Image (it's no joke)

Anyway I'm not angry at Colby about his behavior, I said not long time ago in my Leader's Proclamation, that there is a lot of characters. I'm just protecting Matty, because I really see he's one of the most fair EE2 players. He never did anything wrong, never insulted, so he deserve for protection in case where he's offended.

If we talk about this game then... hmm... Terrs are always different. I lost really many games for stupid reasons like 70% of terrs on my maps = forest.
We can't wondering now if this map wasn't fair for any team, because we're not competent enough in case like this.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Well... didnt realize i was that rude in my words; if you read that Colby, i apologize about it.
Maybe that was rude, but thats true anyway, and im saying that for the reason that i've been offended 4 times about Colby's behaviour. Thats why im just clearing it up for Matty, there was nothing personnal on Colby's words in my opinion, dont take that too seriously.

The map fair or not for whichever team, the problem is not here... (its been a while since i complained about it so sorry, i start again xD) but seriously, posting ss about a game like that !!!
I'd have been angry if i was Colby or Mali and saw a loss of me was posted, while i had only 4 terris and blabla... So i cant help defending my clanmates, i understand why they started answering in that topic and talked about terris, time it needed to kill them, etc. You post their loss, obviously they have to react, in a way or another. (and im not saying that only because my ego is enormous).

... And anyway everyone knows how much Eeg is better than eW.
=)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo wrote:... And anyway everyone knows how much Eeg is better than eW.
=)
Forgive me this talking, but *Eeg* isn't even alive for 3 years already. Eeg just doesn't exists right now. It's in your heart, it's in everyone's heart, but it doesn't really exists. It's dead and we all know it.
I am not even sure if Colby is really in Eeg... He was in CtT, then he was playing on *SOW* account. Now he's in *Eeg*. Same thing with Goober... CtT, SOW now Eeg. I'm sure they even don't know where they are =)
But it's out of topic, just deffence on this bullshit like "Eeg is better than eW" =) (Sry, I'm clan's Leader you have to understand my behavior).

Well, screenshots topic... Xoxo posted it in ~eW`~>Screenshots. I just moved it here, because I don't think it's fair to post "hidden" screenshots. I wanted to be fair against *Eeg* and I wanted to hear what they think about this game... Because I wasn't really sure if it's right to hide screenshots against players which played this game... I moved it here, because I thought they did rematch, and they'll posts screenshots in revange... But probably there was no rematch. Anyway I think I did good while I moved this topic. I don't want to hide anything, while it wasn't just game eW vs eW.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”