BE CAREFUL FROM FACKED!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: BE CAREFUL FROM FACKED!

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, good job, W2G was shit (with all respect for redline xD), and it was good to hostquit theirs ass.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Oh, ok. I was scared that you started to care too much about points xD
Well, i dont think Facked did that on purpose.
I remember a day, I was still in eW and there were only me and 3 W2G in the lobby. I was on a bad mood so I did tons of 1v1s against them. I hosted 3 1v1s, I hostquitted the 3 xD not on purpose, just cause i didnt think about that, didnt think that was rated, didnt know it was a real hostquit to leave a 1v1 (forgot about obs)...
Im telling my life right no just cause yeah, i think Facked had excuses, not excuses but he didnt have any reasons to hostquit anyway, so i dont think you should blame him too much about it. Just tell it to him next time you see him, and i dont think he'll do it again ^^
He could remember to not hostquit for these reasons:
1- I told him if he was going to hostquit before the match.
2- He was playing with 3100 points account, i think that he was tight during the game for not losing points, because he would have lost 47 points ...

And i think that he had some reasons to hostquit, just not losing 47 points ...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It's impossible... If someone makes host quit, then he leaves game and he should lose points normal. I think if he log in EE2 again with this account it will take his points.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Leader wrote:Timo, good job, W2G was shit (with all respect for redline xD), and it was good to hostquit theirs ass.
Lol i didnt do it on purpose xD i started realizing that i was pissing them off when they started to say i was fu**ing dumb etc, and not being able to host again xD

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote: He could remember to not hostquit for these reasons:
1- I told him if he was going to hostquit before the match.
2- He was playing with 3100 points account, i think that he was tight during the game for not losing points, because he would have lost 47 points ...

And i think that he had some reasons to hostquit, just not losing 47 points ...
Well idk :/ but anyway, on purpose or not, he's guilty, obviously, but you should just talk to him about that next time, im sure he wont do it again. Or at least, he'll take a worse acc and then wont hostquit xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo wrote: Well idk :/ but anyway, on purpose or not, he's guilty, obviously, but you should just talk to him about that next time, im sure he wont do it again. Or at least, he'll take a worse acc and then wont hostquit xD
They talked about it in game. If I good heard then when they were winning they sent message to him "don't host quit"
But I wasn't there so I won't talk gossip xD It's not my problem anyway Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

I haven't heard from fack since the game xD

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”