Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Deus

Re: Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Post by Deus »

I mean Mona all this talk on this thread and put it somewhere else like general talk.

Timo

Post by Timo »

? Whats the link lol
I didnt say that you always were angry cause of me, and dont start talking about my opinion of myself, that has no link. Mali isnt under estimating himself, and yet he also left eW, for the same reasons. thats not on my head lol and im not accusing anyone in eW to get angry when i lost a game
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah, but what can I understand by: "just because you wanted too much to make us the best at everything."
I didn't force anyone to do anything. I accepted if someone lost. On the forum? Because you were Academy Patron, and Mali Diplomat? I thought you wanted to have any "work" in clan, that's why I did it. Else I would do everything alone.
But if you had problems, you should say it on the forum. It's just not acceptable. You all had problems, but none made topic about it. None talked to me. So I have reason to think, that it's just used now as excuse why you left clan, even if it's not really true.

Also your topic about leaving:
Timo wrote:Hey guys.

Today, one Eeg member (I dont even know if I can say who) proposed to Mali and me to join Eeg. We both feel guilty of course, but well, let's say it frankly, eW becomes more and more inactive. Voldy, Shen, Samir, Piter, and even the active players in eW still dont play enough, in my opinion at least.
Also, personnally all the story about eW VS W2G pissed me off too much. I know Mali agrees with me, and I know that we aren't the only one in the clan to think that.

That's sad that Mattia and Ovuth (I saw him today) came back right now. I mean that's a really good thing but a bit late, since now Mali and me are leaving the clan.

Mali will probably (or not) say something about it. For my part, I tried to avoid leaving eW, because that makes me feel bad, really. I already said no to Dyn when he asked, and that was with regret. Now that I know Mali agrees, I'm following him. Or he's following me, I dont know. Anyway we took this decision together, and right now, we're already in Eeg.

Sorry again dudes, especially Night <3, Burning and Mona. I love everyone here but to say the truth, I think being in Eeg, now that it's coming back, will be funnier than te actual eW's situation.

I think I said everything :/ so, sorry. I hope we'll still play together, without rivality contrary to W2G clan. And dont forget that I luv ya all <3
Nothing about me. Like I wasn't there. So it's really weird now... Why I didn't know about it for that long time?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Bah. we talked about it on xfire, I hope you understood my position. now im tired of argueing about it xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

rmcdmfmf

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah, it explained everything Image
Thanks
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”