Who?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Malistrom

Re: MonaLisaIsYourLeader

Post by Malistrom »

You want to point cheat a new account to 6 k tourny, and name it that. That means someone on the bottom will be kicked from the board^_^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Oh, Yeah :/
But Batuzay noob can't be first...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

I know all I saw them when the Pointcheated in Asia room.. then I asked one of them for 1v1 they were scared. Cause I said it all in europe room they were angry and the one told his acc BurningStepsis cheating^^ then I told Miona the Names and he hacked their Pointcheated acc
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

;D
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Whopper

Post by Whopper »

Burning, Leader didnt hacked that account lol xD I know the person who made it and the person is still aviable to use that account. If i get it right the sense was to make ppl think leader pointcheated.
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

I still know who that person is and he already posted on this forum hehe
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

This person is WHOPPER, and he is pointcheater... so
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

But anyways i want to say that anyone who's doin' that, it's just a little bit funny cuz of a selected few caring bout a person who cheated points even when the game is already 5 years old and like nobody's playin it...I mean G'day! What's going on, I wouldn't even care when someone's goin to crash the whole T board cuz I know i'm there like most ppl and not at least with more than only one account and i still got all my screen shots of working boards from S and T and from the expansion pack and all my other game screenshots and replays on a Dvd. So Ee2 is more like beauty memories and nobody will change my mind for thinking that and for sure not ppl who cheated random accounts on the T board when they don't even know how to play it.
I don't want to cause any disturbance but...it's just like every day not more than 15 or 20 ppl on but it's going mostly like 5 and on weekends (which was the last hope) are lower count of ppl as on weekdays, so I still don't want to believe it cause ee2 was one of the best strategy games i've ever played but we all have to live with it, that ee2 is coming to an end or it maybe already has.
It's like Deww and me, he was one of the most annoying ppl on a multi-player-video-game i have ever met. But in the last time i ignored him currently and he used to be bored as hell. Finally he has no one to fight with cuz there was already nobody on and he left and since that happened i haven't seen him online often, just 20 min in the last whole week.
And well 80% of the american/canadian players stopped playing now and i don't want to play with the last 10 european ppl at high noon.
It's just killtact and texas on, sometimes pwn or carface but red and the other ppl stopped right now cause most of them are going to buy Sc2 (like me....of course i will leave ee2 when Sc2 comes out) and they just will not come back to ee2.
I think the last chance to keep ee2 alive ended in smoke when everyone good finally joined SOW and SOW had like 20 new members but everyone moved to play LoL. Colby and Mali used to be the only guys from SOW to play ee2 anymore but mali joined eW.
So well just wanted to tell you that.

Return to “General Talking”