Mafia

General Talking for all forum users.
Matty

Mafia

Post by Matty »

I'll play more rarely since this moment ...
It would be the same for me playing 10 hours a day or 1 hour a day. I'll wait that Night will join to eW cause this is correct.
It's correct that he joins before me to eW cause he didn't take pauses and because he has never left from the clan and i did it, right?
It's correct, It's correct that the member who said that he won't change clan doesn't need helps and who rebels need some title like the Academy's Patron to rejoin to the clan.
It's correct for me waiting that Night will train to join to eW.
I know what many people would act after reading what you wrote in chat ... I just wait, cause i think that IT'S CORRECT to do it.
Beautiful Fall Style!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Mafia

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty.
Don't be cocky... Sorry that I say it, but Nightstand is much better than you now at many setts. Night is good at 5-5, bab war and some other setts. You back like 1 month ago. Before you played like 1 month, so it's 2 months in academy.
And yeah, I said on Chat that Night should join before you to eW because he was in longer (with pauses too, don't worry), but it won't take long. Matty, can you tell me if you had any lesson in ~eWA`? Because I think you had not. You have already 3 superstars, that mean that I appreciate your work.
I wasn't serious, when I said: "I won't give him last star he will try try and try". It was of coruse joke, because you know, that if you deserve on Super Star, then committee give you it.

And don't be that cokcy, Matty. I know that you are good, I know that you are trying, but you aren't still enought good. You still need training, you still need lessons. Even if you join eW you will need still training.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Actually it's a post against me, so I think I have to answer on it.
Well, I think this what you wrote, was in your mind for long time. But it "explodes" as you read chatbox.

Well, Obviously are you angry on me, because mona said , that its fair , if I join the clan before you. And ofcourse you are angry that I should join before you, although you was ever loyal to the clan and I left him for 2 weeks.

Well line 3/4 shocked me the most. See, I didnt rejoin , because of 'being patron' after that. Mona declared me to patron , soon after I rejoined.

Just answer one question , please , cuz Im still puzzled from ur post: 1. When did I said that "I dont need help"?

I know you are angry on the posts in chatbox. And you have 1 superstar more and so on...

Well I don't know , why you didn't directly spoke to me or mona... Instead you created a very offense post against me...

"Cause he didn't take pauses" ... Well I "heard" the sarcasm, and I just wanted to say that I COULDN'T play while my CD was broken , or I was to dumb to install EE2. But actually you was for an 3/4 away... well...
And If you are jealous of my patron title: Well mona did it and Im alright with it if we will vote new one, but nvm.
I don't know , maybe you should write another replay on this post. I think it would help me. Thx.

Nightstand
Matty

Post by Matty »

For Mona: About the star, i think it was serious, cause if not, all what you said had no sense. Maybe i'll be cocky, but i really think that Night isn't better than me in bab. We should make 5 matches and watching who wins more, cause 1 match means nothing. I'm not at the level of eW's members, but night isn't at it too.

For Night: I'm not angry with you but with the injustice ... 1) You have been always nice for me, but i didn't like when you wanted to have something to rejoin to the clan. Only that. I won't hate no1 for 1 error only. 2) I told about you cause you were the only example. 3) I didn't speak to you or mona cause you weren't online. 4) I took pauses cause my parents. MAYBE I WAS TOO HAPPY TO JOIN FASTLY TO EW. BUT READING NOW, I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO WAIT YOU.

Anyway the biggest error who made me very very angry has been that you didn't say it to me. Cause i am the kid who trains trains but, at the end, all know that it isn't useful.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

For matty!: 1) U've been ever nice to me , too. AND I dont wanted any price, reward or WHATEVER to rejoin eWA...2)k... 3) We were in chatbox. 4) I know.

"Anyway the biggest error who made me very very angry has been that you didn't say it to me" <--- what didn't i say to you?

" Cause i am the kid who trains trains but, at the end, all know that it isn't useful."

It sounds a bit egoistic: You think YOU are the only one who trains , to get better? Well I have to disappoint you... Cuz ALL eWA members train.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Jesus, Matty...
Do you can't understand that when you are good, then it doesn't mean everything? Also if you had problem you could write it in ~eW` only forums, not here.
Remember, that you weren't in clan all time, matty. Remember, that you left game without any signal, and we had to kick you after 10 months waiting. So you aren't perfect too.

Just keep training, get stars, then you will join eW.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Wtf is wrong with you man?
First you pissed off cuz I left clan now you pissed off cuz nightstand should join eW at first or is academy patron? LOL

I don't want insult you or want make yxou angry on me but... idk how to say it.
That sux a little bit that you pissed off cxuz off all?!

I can't understand you , YOU HAVE ALL!
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

matty i was in chat too and mona was joking^^
and if you deserve it to join eW and they dont let you in you can leave clan and join maybe W2G xD
dont worry you'll join eW nightstand maybe earlier but where's the problem?
just look at me i was in eWa too and im better than you all eW title mean not that much xD
Timo

Post by Timo »

Well, I wont comment it.
Except one thing, I love Radio's humour, that's all.
Matty

Post by Matty »

I think that there wouldn't be a problem if night was stronger than me. I'm not angry if a person of eWA joins to eW and i stay to eWA cause he is stronger than me.

"Just keep training, get stars, then you will join eW"-->I didn't read it, i read the countrary, if for example night doesn't play for 3 weeks, i MUST wait him to join eW. So, the right sentence is: "Just keep training, get starts, wait Night, then you will join eW".

"Remember, that you weren't in clan all time, matty. Remember, that you left game without any signal, and we had to kick you after 10 months waiting. So you aren't perfect too.

Just keep training, get stars, then you will join eW." ---> I am very unhappy to read it. Anyway i didn't give signals cause i knew that when i would be joined to the forum, i would have done everything to play ee2 again. I was obliged to stop playing from my parents and my brother, i didn't stop cause i was bored.

I know that you think i am wrong. What i had to do? Keep on me these realities? I am paying the pause which i did ... that's all. It isn't my fault if i couldn't play.

Anyway, Mona, you created this Star System, if you didn't create it, i could understand that night could join to eW before me, cause it meant that eWA members joined to eW if they were near the clan, without be good players. But you created it, so it means that good players can pass to eW, not the most nice people.

Return to “General Talking”