Mafia

General Talking for all forum users.
[GER]RodF96

Re: Mafia

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

omg i ate so much 5 mins ago i didnt eat the whole day this was probably the greatest moment in my life it felt so good.
MHHHHHH just great guys.
I think i'll smurf a lil bit now and play some babs vs you
be careful of course im great at babs.

Timo

Post by Timo »

I love Radio's posts
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning wrote:night and matty are pretty good the only thing is that no ew moves his ass and traim them
Maybe I can help you guys a bit if u want =)
Burning, remember, that with Old Staff (old Diplomat, tester, Academy patron) none was tested. We started work now, because it's possible now. None of old Staff intrested in ~eWA`, was only complaint on Stars System, which is very good in practice.

And I said it already, and I have to say again. READ THIS TOPIC, ~eWA`!: http://forum.ee2.eu/t802-ewatesting-superstars
Leader wrote:We know, that only one way to join ~eW` from ~eWA` is 10 stars: Image and 5 superStars: Image
From topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t282-stars-system-for-ewa-members-the-way-to-join-ew
Actualization: 07.03.2011:
Okay. Today enters into force new act.
Everyone member can receive 10 stars for any games (good of course), on any setts. Can be all 10 stars for 5-5 games, can be all 10 stars for bab war games.

Problem starting when player has already 10 stars. Then starting tests.
Test = Academy member playing vs one of ~eW` members. (Can select). Clan Leader or Academy Patron and one different person from committee (Can be everyone from ~eW` clan), or more members observe games, and after game decise if player can got star for this setts, or not.
Last 5 stars are named: Super Stars.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Academy's member can start tests when he want. He mustn't have collected 10 yellow stars already. Only things needed:
- Committee (Clan leader or Academy's Patron + one of ~eW` members)
- Enemy (One of ~eW` members [if long time ~eW` inactive, then can be player from ~eWA`])

One Super Star = one from following games:
Image Epochs 5-5, 5 min cf, fastpace (Can be with no cf if ~eWA` member wants).
Image Bab war, medpace
Image R-r (OSG) with random civilization.
Image Epochs 9-9, 5 min cf, fastpace (Can be with no cf if ~eWA` member wants).
Image Epochs 6-6 or 11-11, 12-12, 13-13, 14-14, 15-15 (one which ~eWA` player wants), 5 min cf or no cf, fast or med pace (Academy member can select). Player choose civilization before game (which he want).

IMPORTANT: Academy members SHOULD but MUSTN'T win games to receive Super Star.
Committee just all time observe ~eWA` player, and see his strategy, thinking.

If new academy member has no stars on his account, but want do test - He can. He can also got 5 Super Stars without normal stars, but then to join ~eW` he need 10 stars more anyway.

If player has all stars:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Then can join ~eW` clan without any Polls in ~eW` only subforum. 5 tests should show that he is enought good to join.

Player can retry tests all time he wants if previous time committee decided to no give star for his game.

I hope it will help to show how good player is, and test him before he be final member of easyWin clan.
What to do to be tested?
You can just ask Academy Patron or Clan's Leader, that you want be tested (for example on EE2 lobby). Better way is when you write in your own Stars System Topic, that you want to be tested.
How should it looks?
For example:
I want Super Star from: "Epochs 5-5, 5 min cf, fastpace (Can be with no cf if ~eWA` member wants)." I select option with 5 min CF, fastpace. Please test me. If I can select my enemy it can be: Shenlong.
Note: Problem is that not all are active, so if you selected enemy it's possible that you will have to play against different person

Example no. 2:
Hello niggas, jk. I want super star from setts: "Epochs 6-6 or 11-11, 12-12, 13-13, 14-14, 15-15 (one which ~eWA` player wants), 5 min cf or no cf, fast or med pace (Academy member can select). Player choose civilization before game (which he want)." I select epochs 12-12, big, continents map, fast pace. I be Japanese civilization. I can play vs anyone! Thanks!
Remember, that to be tested you have to report it. I and other people don't know if you want to be tested now, or you want wait longer. I can't decise that I have to test you, because I don't know if you are ready or no. Doesn't matter that I see that you're good, because it must be ~eWA`s member decision. Not mine. If you want to be tested - just write it in Your Stars System topic.

Thanks for understanding.
Why none ~eWA` report that want be tested?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Burning

Post by Burning »

mona u can't just test them before somebody of ew must train them i guess until they're good enough and can be tested.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

They are trained everyday.
I'm playing 1v1 with Matty very often, and it's part of Education System, because the best training is playing.
I'm trying tell him faults which he did in game, and I think it helps.

And btw, we gave already 5 super stars in last week. It's good score, and it show that we are working.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

Mona basic training is playing with him and coop and watch his static and say him his mistakes..
after u did the basic training then it's the time to play 2v2 together or 1v1
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So we are playing.
All time.
Idk what about other teachers...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

I agree with Mona on that point. Sometimes Matty or Night asked me things, especially Matty about 5-5 starts, or about the way to build faster... I agree with Mona, training is everyday, it's not only about coop and show to the guy what to do. Even when i've been smurfing I sometimes said after the game " you should have done that!", gave some advices. If the guy listens and try to train on it seriously, like Night or Matty do, t's still training. With guys like Kay or Gabriel when he was in eWA, it doesnt work on anything

Return to “General Talking”