Who left, and who want back to ~eW/a`?

General Talking for all forum users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Who left, and who want back to ~eW/a`?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

In last week Mali and Timo left. It pissed us off, but I understand theirs decision.
Problem is that players left "because Timo and Mali left", and clan isn't active.

I have question to:

Timo
Mali
Burning
Peacegamerjj
Nighstand
BigBang
Facked

Possible, that your decision was too... fast?
Please write here: If you will stay with ~eW` or you really leave.
That's because I don't know what with list, etc

What about facked? I removed him from list, because I heard that he back to Eeg. But if he didn't then let me know.

That's all.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Re: Who left, and who want back to ~eW/a`?

Post by Timo »

I think Facked came to eW just temporarily, to wait for eeg member's come back. But he's an Eeg forever and so when Eeg came back, obviously Facked joined it, its like he never left it. I think that's the situation, maybe i understood wrong.

I can't be sure of anything but I seriously doubt Mali and me will join eW back. You should ask Mali too cause I cant speak for him, but that's my opinion, I really highly amazingly strongly awesomely astonishingly fu**ing doubt he wants to come back. And me neither, I'm sorry.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Ldr Well, I left the eW because you said she died, so I joined the clan beat, and I think I can not leave the clan at that time, so please, let me think about it the more I think I come back hard.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Mona, I am so incredibly sorry for all this chaos...If I had known this would have happened if I leave I would have never done it...but its too late now:/. I can't leave Eeg. I have no idea there would be a mass exodus of members once timo and I left-.-...Burning, peace, night, bigbang, and kay one should all rejoin...Burning made the clan Beat and they all joined it.

Mona, eW can live without timo and me. eW has the god Devi, North, Shenny, Samir, YOU, etc. Please, do not stop playing...You're a great friend on Ee2 to me. =(.

Now why I left...

I have just been growing more and more upset and unhappy being in eW over the last few months... What pushed me over the edge was the W2G and eW war... The hacking, the fighting, the fact eW and W2G were the only good clans on ee2... the war was changing us. I hated out attitude. I also didn't like how controlling you were, as a leader, and just how you acted...:/

Eeg is a multi-game clan filled with mature gamers, and I have been friends with most of the for 3+ years

Keisari and the other eegs have been talking on their forum about bringing Eeg back, and they wanted me in it...I told them I wouldn't leave eW without Timo, so they saw timo play, liked him, and wanted him in too...

Again, I am really sorry about this huge mess...if I had known I would have never left...but I have. I can't come back, at least in the near future

I love you:/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Okay, it's okay. Don't worry I understand you and Timo...
This problem wouldn't be, if Burning and Peace would stay in clan. Burning left, and said that eW dead if Mali and Timo left. I knew that clan was big, and it would never die... but you see... It was like 6 members who left, because other left.
I did something wrong, that I talked about "exit of clan" but it was emotions...

As I said, I'm not angry, but little... shocked.

I knew that we shouldn't do this clan war. I knew how it will exit... But please read: http://forum.ee2.eu/t667-clan-war-anybody
I didn't want! What I had to do, when all other wanted? Mali and Timo - you wanted too - for fun...
But remember that "clan war" is clan war. Only clan war fun is fighting, posting screenshots.
If we would talk about matches... But it was clan war.

Anyway, we won it. I posted a lot of screenshots, but only because Redline and other W2G did it first. They all time wanted to show - how good they are, when they weren't better. Please understand that it was only one way to protect clan.

Another problem is that You - Mali and Timo didn't talk about this. Next time, when you have problems - create topic and write: "MONA STOP CLAN WAR IT MAKES ME ANGRY, AND I HATE IT"... But Timo only gave signals in random topics like: "Why you posted these screenshots?" - Remember - to me you have to say CLEAR. No sarcasm, no examples.

BigBang - you can be in Be@t if you feel good in this clan, but I think you should back to eWA for trainings. LegoLego didn't finish training you.

Nighstand need only tests, so I'm ready to test him, and he will join ~eW` very soon.
Matty needs some star (and I'll give him late for example for this game, where he saved my life).

Mali and Timo - please don't change forum. Please be active on eW like you were before.

And I want to say, that I didn't change my decision about exit with EE2. I thought about it for long time (month), maybe you saw my posts, which I late deleted, but I wrote a lot that I want exit with EE2, I just didn't want hurt members...
Maybe I be on EE2 one per week. But that's all.
Remember that EE2 is time waster, and it takes a lot of time :/

<3
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I'll always use this forum. Like ee2, its an addiction
Burning

Post by Burning »

Sorry Mona but we can't come back.
There were many more problems than just tat stupid clanwar.
for example the eWa's didn't want to be in the academy because they say that they're loosers because that night and peace left.

I'll ofcource be active on forum..
Love you all <3
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Not really.
Only one eWA who thinks that is loser - was KayOne, who listened to peacegamerjj, when he called him "loser".

"Were many problems"
"Because that night and peace left"

What is schedule?
Was problems after peace with you left, so it doesn't mean that it was before...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Burning, they were in eWA for a reason, so they could be in the clan. If eWA didn't exist, they couldn't join. They weren't good enough at the time to stand up against a solid player. eWA changed that and taught them a lot in Ee2. I don't see why people see eWA as a disgrace...:/. It's a brilliant idea.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Actually I'm happy from ~eWA` score.
Maybe they didn't learn that fast, but if we comparing players before they joined ~eWA` and now - they are much better.
Even without many trainings. Players in ~eWA` are just... motivated to play good, and they got better without big help. The most important is when they feel, that they are part of something. I think, that to be part of very good clan should make them happy, and pround, that pro players are intresting with them.

That's why I always liked and like ~eWA`.

Academy's from other clan's didn't work. Like Eeg-Student. But they had not education system, stars or something.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “General Talking”