About this fu**ing CB

General Talking for all forum users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

About this fu**ing CB

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We played good City Builder game.
Everything was fine. We decided that I be Russia on the map. I sent 2 helicopters to Russia so.
I build city - without army. Everything was fine I did economy. Then Timo - Grey started build like 40 baracks on my terrytory - in Russia. I was sure - he going to attack me. I did so 6 airports and 5 outposts. I did only bomber planes - to destroy his baracks from Moscow.
Timo started build army, so I declared war, and destroyed his baracks. I proposed him alliance. Timo didn't accept.
Then I deleted all my outposts and airports and I wanted to continue CB.
But of course Timo did airports in Europe with Nuclear Bombers. I knew, that he want nuke me, because of this I built Nuke siloses. I did 8 airports with fighters.
Timo sent to my city Like 15 nuke bombers. I started planes from my airports and destroyed them.
Then I nuked all Timo's airoirts - IT WAS DEFFENCE OF MY COUNTRY.
When I nuked Timo, I didn't know that Nighstand had outposts in his city. When I nuked Timo - I destroyed 1 of Nighstand's outposts - so it declared war. I proposed alliance to Nighstand - He didn't accept. It was war on me. I nuked all new Nighstand's siloses - to protect my city.
THEN BURNING - burning didn't know what happend. He called me noob, that he will hostquit. It pissed me off. I didn't start this war, but Burning started insulting me, so I said: "You all are dumb"...
Because of Burning's shit talking all world declared me War. Peacegamerjj sent planes on my city. So I had to nuke his "Africa". He attacked first.
Then Liodoliza nuked me. I sent planes to north america, and killed his nuke siloses.
Only Burning didn't attack me. But when I just killed Timo, Night, Peacegamerjj - Burning sent ships on my terrytorial ocean. I had to deffence it.
Then I did nuke planes, and I decised to destroy his all "Population terrytories" on down map.
It was over, because Burning did HostQuit.

True is that:
1. Timo started this shit.
2. I only deffenced - but of course I did military action to protect my cities against theirs nukes, planes, etc.
3. Maybe it looks that I attacked everyone - but it's not my fault that I was stronger than everyone. It looked that it's me attacked, but I only protected myself.
4. Burning didn't know everything what happend and it's him who rebelled everyone against me.
5. Timo went AFK, after he did this shit, and only I had problems -.-
6. Everyone talked bad about me and didn't want listen true.
7. I thought about exit with EE2, because of this situation.

Please everyone accept that I have rights, because you really had no rights to talking that it was my fault until you didn't know true.
Everyone can aslo watch playback to see that everything what I wrote is true.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Re: About this fu**ing CB

Post by Burning »

wow Mona lieing you can?
That Point 4 is the biggest shit I heard Lol
I rebelled everyone of you?
In the game I just played normalm and they insulted u first.
And already wehen we began U had Planes.
Idc about this fu**ing Game.
Burning.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Leader wrote:
Please everyone accept that I have rights, because you really had no rights to talking that it was my fault until you didn't know true.
Everyone can aslo watch playback to see that everything what I wrote is true
sure, sure... we all r dumb just u know truth , u have ever right. Bla bla bla-.-

Its just "your" truth ...

I will summarize "my" truth: Timo built rax in leaders country but was not going to attack, but leader thought so and destroyed it...Then I was AFK... When I just came back my half deffence construction were destroyed. Then Leader wanted ally, I didnt accept- of course- SO I tried to built nukes. But leader destroyed all my silos with his nukes- and all other silos from other players- and finally he destroyed Timo's and my Cities completely.. So I had to fle to burning x).. The other countries saw that... So they thought leader wanted to destroy all... Well, they did allys , made army , collect it , attacked... Finnally burning doesnt wanted to play anymore -> game was over..

Oh funny: Leader- after game- : I WON CB
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I WON CB, because you all attacked me first, and I won anyway.
What pissed me off? That you all lied! You declared me war, didn't want apply alliance. That's why I keep attacking your new silos.
Remember that you nuked me. It was 1 nuce, but I don't care. I wasn't attacked. You all barbarously started building in my country. I had to deffence.

I have to agree with you (Night) that I nuked a loot, but I don't like when someone attacking me. You can send 1 nuke on me, and I'll nuke everything you have.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

All you said it totally, fu**ing true. Except some little things.
"We decided", you decided, alone, to be Russia, + Japan + Corea + China, all East of Europe in fact. We were 6 in this CB and you took 1/3 of the map. But okay.
"Timo built like 40 rax" only 20 barracks. "Timo started build army" yeah I did. But at first, you were far from me, or I was far from you, whatever. You came near me and built what you said, outposts and airposts. Anyway, my aim wasn't to attack you. I would have built airplanes, nukes, or artillery, not some bad gun soldiers, or whatever I did. I just wanted to stress you a bit. That worked well as i saw xD
You destroyed me, then I was sure you were wanting to destroy my main land. So I immediately built airports. But then I saw you destroyed your airports, so I didnt start any army. The only thing I did then, after building 6 airports (or 8, idk) is buildings nuclear bombers, as you said). Anyway, I still didnt want to attack you. You sent an alliance to me, but as I knew you didnt have airports anymore, I asked you lots of resources in exchange xD well you didnt accept, doesnt matter ^^
Then I had to go afk. I came back you were still my ennemy, and when I sent some cits on your land, all except 5 have been killed by your forteress. They were just walking Image so I sent you an alliance you refused. I really wanted you to accept the alliance so I sent the 6 nuclear bombers (yeah, 6, not 15) on your city. BUT, I said that in the game, before sending I put them in the "Dont do anything, dont attack anyone" behaviour. Just wanted to threaten you, to accept alliance. You had planes nukes lots more airports thn me, I didnt want to make war against you oO
But I had forgotten that when my planes came to your land, even with this behaviour, they were still your ennemies so they have been attacked and killed. Then you nuked all my land, I was like "Wow :'(" but I didnt care, I had to go afk again. I came back, you were nuking everyone.

At first I stressed you so you protected your patry, that's ok. But well, in a CB, war isnt the aim, I didnt expect so much attacks from you. Nightstand neither I think, that's why he attacked you and why Burning also got annoyed by that.

Anyway, seriously, I was afk 3/4 of the game, I really dont care about that. I didnt think it had gone that far
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Leader wrote: Remember that you nuked me.
Funny xD WHo nuked who? U - ME...
Timo

Post by Timo »

Leader wrote:I WON CB, because you all attacked me first, and I won anyway.
What pissed me off? That you all lied! You declared me war, didn't want apply alliance. That's why I keep attacking your new silos.
Remember that you nuked me. It was 1 nuce, but I don't care. I wasn't attacked. You all barbarously started building in my country. I had to deffence.

I have to agree with you (Night) that I nuked a loot, but I don't like when someone attacking me. You can send 1 nuke on me, and I'll nuke everything you have.
In this game, the first one who declared war was you, and the first one who nuked was you
Liodizada

Post by Liodizada »

i nuked once... you attack alaska with like 80 jets?

and i had best city so i won cb Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Declare war from my side was necessary.
I didn't trust you. You builded 20KM near my city. I had to declare this war, but then I wanted allien. Your fault, not mine.

I'm clean in this game.

Maybe I was little pissed off and I called everyone dumb, but please understand me.
Burning didn't want listen to me.
Sometimes I think, that in English he only can talk, but he doesn't understand anything what I expained him...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Liodizada

Post by Liodizada »

i want to play cb again...but no one wants 2

Return to “General Talking”