Hey

General Talking for all forum users.
Legolego40

Hey

Post by Legolego40 »

Hey everyone! It's hard to believe it's been almost 8 years. I've been getting reflective and sentimental recently, and thought to check up on EE2. It is awesome to see the work that's gone into keeping EE2 going, and to see a lot of familiar names still active in the community! It's been a very pleasant surprise to see posts from the legend Coo1, and great also to see sort of recent ones from Redline, Deus, lukwerty, Matty, enemysnack, and others (and, of course, Mona).

I think I just slowly drifted away from EE2 in 2012 until I was gone. Or I might have up and disappeared. I probably should have said something official about going away, but I probably didn't intend to disappear completely. I got really into TF2/Steam trading, left it for League and got serious about that, and then went to college and drifted away from gaming in general. I miss it!

I'm not really in a position to play though -- I'm traveling around a lot, and can't rely on a stable internet connection. Is there a way to join the Discord server without installing the game / patch?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Hey

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi LegoLego! Good to see your post.

Yes, you can join Discord by this link: https://discord.gg/h8uTdz
It will be valid for the next 24 hours.

It will always be nice to chat, and you could feel "closer" to the community and EE2 News :)
The Discord even allows access to the Multiplayer Lobby by a special channel.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”