EE2 alive!

General Talking for all forum users.
Deus

Re: EE2 alive!

Post by Deus »

cool story bro. but the clan was good because it wasnt a 1 week clan like other clans

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree with Deus. When clan is for long time active, then it's good clan. Not like 2 weeks Redline's clans or someone else.
Good that ~eW` will be forever... (Good president [me]) etc. Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

this is bullshit, the clan may lasted longer but that's not any assurance for a good clan
So that makes cog just a random clan like others nonetheless
Timo

Post by Timo »

I agree
Colby

Post by Colby »

Shenlong wrote:this is bullshit, the clan may lasted longer but that's not any assurance for a good clan
So that makes cog just a random clan like others nonetheless
A clan is only as good as the MEMBERS think it is. Stop dissing a clan you know nothing of sir.
monaownedredline

Post by monaownedredline »

Leader wrote:I agree with Deus. When clan is for long time active, then it's good clan. Not like 2 weeks Redline's clans or someone else.
Good that ~eW` will be forever... (Good president [me]) etc. Image
man i see mona talks a lot of shit when i am not there but when i am not there you don't talk at all (some body a pussy) also i never made a clan for 2 weeks cause i never made a clan and ew is a dead clan lol why do you think its good? ew a noob clan cog was better then ew or any clan is also i like how you say i *cheat* when it was you posting SS of your self cheating also i been watching what you been saying its time i jump in cause your just a bad player (even tho you think your good but your not) grow up rofl stop trying to act good when your not your not the best in ew too timo better then u mali better gab will be better soon he geting up there and also long ago u where in a clan every day 24/7 so dont say you never clan hop or never made a clan that dies in 1 day you done it many times dumb kids thos day well maybe poland people cycclone is better then you to he beaten you in 5-5 many times AND i seen you use your cheat vs him to win which i never told anyone when he does his 7:00 attac on you you cheat and you cheat vs me so many times (even tho i still pwned you) and i will never play you with out cheating vs you only if you can say yes i cheat vs you a lot when i ace you if you cant i will cheat vs you to like u been doing vs me for along time i watch all the replays if i rush or do 6:00 attac you cheat if i boom you do the same so till you say i did cheat vs you a lot i wont cheat vs you ok buddy have a nice day Image also i know you wont post your own cheating cause you are a poland person^^
monaownedredline

all the clans now are dead there is no clans in ee2 the only clans are me and colby and texas bros before hos
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

lol red. No deus, that wasn't the clan. The clan was **>C@N<**
monaownedredline

Malistrom wrote:lol red. No deus, that wasn't the clan. The clan was **>C@N<**
i was in that clan with gunny me and gunny where bab war 2v2 buds
also deus should remember me as *TsG*Old$chool when i made that clan it was a nice clan was me hawk pwn deus samir so many more i can't remember^^
Timo

Post by Timo »

Red :O well I'm a bit proud that you quoted me before Mali when you said "... is better than you" xD joke, I dont see any proof in this since I dont think of being better than Mona.
But wow Red... You maybe should have told his home truths to Mona with... A bit more diplomacy xD I found it a little agressive, however I can understand you.

Something which annoyed me in your post is when you say that eW is a noob clan. Despite our little lack of skill in medpaces (no offense, clanmates, thats only my opinion xD), you cant say we suck... But well I guess you said that just to offend Mona, I wont take it personally. But we're not that bad

Return to “General Talking”