Empire Earth 2

General Talking for all forum users.
Colby

Empire Earth 2

Post by Colby »

Okay, so I've played a couple games now. Takes a bit to get in a game sometimes because no one is ever on. I have played a few good people but haven't seen others that domi mentioned. I want to do a CB using your new charachters and buildings, Leader, but I want to play it will people I know and who know how to CB haha. So we should set this up.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Empire Earth 2

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Awww, Unfortunately I haven't played yesterday Image We can try to play this week or next weekend Image
Btw. add me on GameRanger, account ID: 3350735 (click ctrl+F in the main GameRanger window, and search for this ID, then you'll find my nickname, click the right mouse button on it and then "add to friends list").
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Colby

Post by Colby »

Alright sounds good. In sure I'll see you playing sometime haha and I will add you whenever I get back on haha.
Colby

Post by Colby »

Also, I didn't get to use the sniper. I almost did haha. But by the time I saw this new charachter I had best the guy I was playing haha. All that I've played so far they were pretty good. But then again I haven't played for a couple years. But I can still play.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Snipers are bad (in my opinion). Too long re-load time and their costs... But still it's fun to use them sometimes Image Especally, because this model is beautiful:

Actually all "1.5 units and buildings" are less effective than normal, but it was intended, to keep the orginal game balance.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Yeah that's what I read when I hovered over. It is basically just for cb. I want to build that stuff haha. Would be so fun!! And all the stuff you added, is in my opinion, beautiful.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you, I'm happy that you like it. CBs are much funnier now, but we need to get some people to play a good one.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Yeah I agree. Well we need to set up a time and stuff haha. It's hard because of time difference. But, we need to do it.

Return to “General Talking”