Empire Eart II Skype Group

General Talking for all forum users.
TheGrouchDE

Empire Eart II Skype Group

Post by TheGrouchDE »

I started for a year i think a skype group for all EE2 Players. Today it includes like 22 players of EE2. Old friend players like Leon, Vladislav000001, mona and others. But new players too. These players who never played EE2 on lobby. Now i always look for new players to join this group until all or the most are in this group. So we can always talk and play and talk about all you want(with limits of course). If you dont have Skype then Click on me!. But youll need a E-Mail account. Contact me or Dr. Przemek aka Mona. My name on Skype is domdom9664. contact me and ill add you to this group. Youll not regret to join that group. We have here much fun and we wouldnt find it bad if you join. Maybe well see you in this group soon :-)
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Empire Eart II Skype Group

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
*GgC*Bane

Post by *GgC*Bane »

I would love to join, problem is that I can't join on you guys in EE2
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

*GgC* wrote:I would love to join, problem is that I can't join on you guys in EE2
Hey, answer on my questions in this topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1588-hello-everyone

--------------------
IMPORTANT!
Some players leave our Skype Group, because of notifications and sounds of new messages.
Please do not leave our group! You can easy disable notifications of this chat-room in your skype settings:

1. Click "Conversation".
2. Click "Notification Settings".
3. Select option "Do not notify me", so you won't hear a new message sound nor notification in your taskbar.
4. Click "Ok" to save the changes.
*5. If you want you can select the option: "Notify me only if these words are mentioned". I recommend to put your nicknames, so every time when somebody write your name - you will hear sound and notification, but you won't be informed about all other messages.

Remember - these changes works ONLY to selected chat-room. Don't worry! Your other conversation settings won't be changed!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”