5-5 strategy to defend Sides

General Talking for all forum users.
Matty

5-5 strategy to defend Sides

Post by Matty »

Sometimes happens that you can potentially could win a 2v1 against 2 players (expecially for crowns or other reasons), you know you would win without problems a double everywhere... BUT you know even that you don't know how to defend your lowest point: the SIDES ....

Now i would like to try to find with you the best way to defend SIDES... because that's the most common problem when you have crowns and great army but you are against more players ...

If we solved the Side problem, the player alone would be very competitive against the opponents ....

This is how I try to defend Sides:
I put one wall, nothing else .... just to demoralize the enemy, but it doesn't work at all .... ofc it's better than nothing, but not enough ....

This is how i think i could defend Sides:
Walls with cats inside them, expecially if you have imp crown which let you to have a better rage.

Of course the best way would be 2 Big mountains in your sides but you need too much luck for it Image

And you? Do you have any ideas?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: 5-5 strategy to defend Sides

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wall is the only one thing we can do with it.
The main thing is to don't attack the enemy from the other sides, so he won't send the army to defend himself.
Another good thing is to keep attacking them from the center (the place where you want them to attack you). They'll be forced to send more, and they'll have not enough units to attack you from the other side.
Also - we shouldn't upgarde walls to "towers" (like this one: https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/o-2jpg_rsnxxwp.jpg )
So enemy won't be provoked to attack you on the other side, also his army won't automatically attack our wall (towers).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”