BEST PLAYBACK CONTEST POLL

General Talking for all forum users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: BEST PLAYBACK CONTEST POLL

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello little monsters, I'm back (I hope Mkl is happy).

I'll do what I can do the best, so I'll answer by quoting some selelected sentences.
Just one thing though: in the otehr topic you said that there were mean comments by W2G obs. I was the one saying most of the mean things, and they werent even mean, i dont think. :/
Yes, you are right. At the night I was selecting the playback, I have watched a lot of playbacks from old times (W2G vs Mona), and they were talking some bad stuff about me. I don't care anyway, but you're right, on the playback we can see, there was nothing wrong against me.
@Mona

You were, are, will be always an awesome player. I realized it since when you played with me in your team against 4-5 poland guys... I thought, what's the secret, what is? there is no secret, just pure skill and skill.
Thanks for your nice words (everyone), but please draw it mild. I didn't want to win this contest, so I posted a medium playback... It would be crazy if I posted a playback of my best game, then won this contest and gave myself the reputation points... Thanks again for the good words, but don't abuse it, because I don't deserve it that much.

#Timo
Great playback. Unfortunately I don't like bab war setts, since I suck at it. When I see a playback of bab war game I don't enjoy it that much as I should. You were the best player in this game, your economy was amazing. Miss and Pedro sucked a little with theirs fortresses, however thanks to that you had more time to "own" Alper. I respect all setts, but I rate this game only 7.5 / 10. It was too short, I wanted to see something longer, with 500 archers in action.

#Matty
I'm really happy you won the game you played, but... With all respect to Kay - every other enemy would win this. You remind me about the Phase 3 of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=opUDKS9Ezac#t=453s As I said, Kay sucked. But I fully respect the way you owned him. +10 points for Kay for Anti-rush horses, it was the best think he could do. The way you won was amazing... But it doesn't change fact you lost the rush, and it doesn't deserve for high score. I rate this game only 7.0 /10, but I really like the way you won this game. I just want to say I expected a game played well since start to the end. Your rush wasn't also that perfect, it needs a lot of changes in the future. The score is high (it's high, 75%, because I loved the way you were moving the army back). It was very smart choise. I would do same (I hope you get this as a complement).

#Lukwert
The game totaly not from this epoch. Redline reminds me of VLADISLAV. Exactly the same level. The players in this game didn't know how to boom, they even took wrong terrs on the start. I loved the words "help", "help" on the chat, even when I don't know who said it. -2.0 rating for your weird palisade. Well, it was good at the start, but the one on the right just wasted your building-place. ([#BigBang - God bless the day when ~eWA`~>Academy has been created]). Just a note - people (in the epoch this playback is from), didn't know how to delete idle cits...
Gooberman probably didn't know about the technology that makes your cats stronger. He called his army retarded, just because the better player bombarded him, lol. Crazy but true.
If we talk about you Lukwert (because you were the most important in this playback), your level was 5 / 6. You were before BigBang, but after all other players. But it's because of bad map for you. You had no place for building and I understand it. Next time - please remove some barack, and build workshops in theirs place I hate the fact it was 3v3, laggy, and people still didn't build linearly. With linearly building you can get minimum 50% more buildings than usually!
I'm angry, because you could easy own Redline at start, lukwert.
Some screenshots:
https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/pb2-EE2_ScreenShot94_zps8207c1a6.jpg
https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/pb2-EE2_ScreenShot95_zpsc5d5de16.jpg
(it's an advertisement of Cam Fix version 2.0 which you can find on the forum, lol)
Anyway I have a good humor (warning for Mkl today), so I rate the game as 6.0 / 10
It's not low, respect fact that I'm a raw judge.

#Mona
I love your temple as the first building Image 10 baracks at 5:00? WTF? I like the fact you built a lot after 5:00. Everyone was shocked when you won the second attack, because none knew you had 2X more army than enemy. It was just more crossbows than catapults, and green color made it less visible.
Game rate as 6.0 / 10

Damn... My socre says, than bab war game is on the first place ;(
1. Timo's playback
2. Matty's playback
3. Leader's and Lukwert's playbacks.

P.S I voted for everyone except me.

//
have a question for Mona.... Is it possible as Timo said to vote several playbacks? I saw while i was posting the poll an option "multiple choise" but i didn't know how it worked. Maybe it's that one.
Yes it's an option you were searching for. I enabled it in the actual poll.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Post by Matty »

Matty's Playback.

Well, i have to admit i love all those games where people win games which look like lost for them. This is one of these but there is always a defect of these playbacks: the fact that the game will never be played perfectly, because to create these situations the player who initially wins must give a possibility of victory to the player who is losing, and that's a fault. And if the winner was losing, it means he didn't play perfectly the whole match.

Then i have to say that my rush wasn't totally perfect, because i needed some cats, even if i had a lot of bows.

My vote is 7/10

Leader's Playback

The strenght of leader's playback is the fact that it is a game well played ...
The problem is that since i saw Mona playing godly hundreds of times, it doesn't give me the same effect it should give.
The true and only defect is that it is short. Thus it is not epic. And then the fact you beat everyone easily doesn't make it more interesting. Just because it's normal. It's not a special event.
But that's not your fault, so i'll try to not count that one.

Sincerly, i think and i know you have better playbacks even if this one was really nice to watch. It's always a game between 2 very good players: My vote is 7/10

Timo's Playback

The fact Alper and Pedro lost at bab war 2v2 is already a very good reason to see the playback.
I really enjoyed to see this game, even because I am a person who loves skills of micro and all this kinda of things ... Timo and miss played very well. I think that Timo and Miss have equal credits: Timo beat Alper, a player hardly beatable but beatable, while misss resisted to an alien, not a player. Even if Alper is a very good player at babs, i think there is a difference between him and Pedro, in fact i played personally against each one: against alper i won like once of 6, against pedro i've never won and i've never been near to win a game against him.

The only defect is that Pedro and Alper didn't play as good as they used to, but it's obvious else they wouldn't have never lost.
In a few of words, the feat is fantastic and the course of the game too... My vote is: 8/10

Lukwert's Playback

It's always interesting to see a 3v3 between the strongest players of a period. Maybe you didn't play as good as you used to, but this 3v3 must be seen for the complex and not inidually. Of course this is the playback more epic between these 4.
For this 3v3 game is important the course of the game, not the final score and if players played well or bad.
And i really liked it: It was interesting to see you resisting to red's attacks on the right side and to see the violet pressing Big on the other side. Your team was resisting on a side and attacking from the other one. And your team won because you resisted longer than Big.
I generally like 3v3s, this one too, but their defect is always the same: they are very repetetive for some minutes. After all players build everywhere it becomes only sending army, building defs and killing idle citizens and again the same cycle. I say it because I did a lot of 3v3s, and 20 % of them never finished because they were going to last eternally because every player defended his territory and he was advantage to defend and disadvantage to attack. Thus there was a stalemate. My vote for Lukwert's playback is 7.5.

So, in a few of words, even if i am not sure, this is my classification:
1-Timo's Playback
2-Lukwert's Playback
3-Mona's playback & Matty's Playback
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

building defs and killing idle citizens and again the same cycle
Yea, they didn't even kill idle cits, whole game Image

I just want to add short information (I was talking about this with Matty on Xfire). The poll score is not important, while we want an opinion. So BigBang, we know you have voted for Lukwert, but you have to prove why did you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote: Thanks for your nice words (everyone), but please draw it mild. I didn't want to win this contest, so I posted a medium playback... It would be crazy if I posted a playback of my best game, then won this contest and gave myself the reputation points... Thanks again for the good words, but don't abuse it, because I don't deserve it that much.
In that epoch, you certainly deserved it. Maybe now you don't deserve so much. thus I didn't abuse; don't you remember when I was in your team and we used to make 3/4versus2, I tried to be playing against one in the front whereas you used to resist against 2-3 guys at the same time and always won in the end(most part of the games...) there were only skills then, no doubts. Because we had played a lot of games... and in every game we did, you at least resisted. Ah... good times, good times lol.

Well, I don't want to lose my trip, so I'll vote now.

1- Matty's - 8.39
2-Timo's - 8.19
3- Mona's -7.39

I didn't consider my playback because actually I only had chosen this one because I like watching long games and also because when you don't have anything else to do or when you want to play ee2 but nobody is on, you can eat a popcorn watching an interesting 3v3 rather than simply quitting the game. And the first 3v3 I had found was this one selected. For this reason I decided do not vote for myself. For me, any long 3v3 would be fine.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Leader wrote:
building defs and killing idle citizens and again the same cycle
Yea, they didn't even kill idle cits, whole game Image

I just want to add short information (I was talking about this with Matty on Xfire). The poll score is not important, while we want an opinion. So BigBang, we know you have voted for Lukwert, but you have to prove why did you.
I voted in because of Lukwert really enjoyed this match and nearly forgot about it already, and if the match had to be 3x3 and be much disputed, that was the reason I voted for it. But the other matches were also beautiful.
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

BigBang wrote:I voted in lukwert's one because I particulary really enjoyed this match and didn't remember it from a long ago. This match was very disputable and this point made me to vote definitely to the lukwert's. However I enjoyed the other matches; were also amazing.
I just rectified a little bit so that next time you might know what would sufficiently be clearer
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I just wanna note (sorry for spamming), I was rating only the game we could see on the playback. So please don't take my opinion as opinion to all games you guys play.
I was also rating the game YOU played - it means if Timo uploaded a playback I was rating ONLY him in the game.
Maybe it's not a thing you guys expected, because we had to vote for the best playback... And I just rated players who uploaded the playback...
Anyway I don't change my scores.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

I did not vote in playback because I was at the game, I was terrible in that game would be ashamed to vote because of me being in the game. I voted because I see matches 3x3 and rarely is a game mode that I really like.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

BigBang wrote:I did not vote in playback because I was at the game, I was terrible in that game would be ashamed to vote because of me being in the game. I voted because I see matches 3x3 and rarely is a game mode that I really like.
Just 1 more question - Did you download and watch all playbacks?
It's just question...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Ok, you all gave marks so i guess i'll give marks too. I dont know how you guys did it (Luk, 8,39?? 8,19??? Really? xD), but well i'll try.

Im just giving the marks, not the reasons, i already gave them above, so here we go:

Luk : 7.895632418 / 10 ( Image )
Matty : 7.25 / 10
Mona : 7.24 / 10 (im gonna give the reason for that: i said i was putting Matty and you in a tie, but actually, Matty did something rather unexpected, while you did your usual stuff. I felt like Matty deserved a tiny bit more than you, but it's only symbolic).

Return to “General Talking”