Save EE ( Empire Earth 1 )

General Talking for all forum users.
Legolego40

Re: Save EE ( Empire Earth 1 )

Post by Legolego40 »

Sorry for the late update, but I've been having some problems.

First off, I fixed the audio issue. That was a complete bitch.

Secondly, Comic Con was great. Halo 4 was fun.

Thirdly, the Steam summer sale is killer. I got Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate for $10. Though, I can't seem to get past Doc Mitchel's house. I open the door to the great outdoors, and it crashes. Every. Single. Time.

Finally, I can't get Empire Earth working correctly. I've wiped all the files and re-installed multiple times. The problem is that I can't update it from 1.0.4.0 to 2.0 I've been following the instructions here: http://www.save-ee.com/pages.php?p=ee-setup. It always tells me "Unable to determine the version of Empire Earth. Please reinstall the game."

My copy is a 100% legit version I got for free from GOG.com during a special offer.

I'll keep trying. Might try the cracked version if I can't sort this out.

Timo

Post by Timo »

Wow, i should check the forum more often and not skip topics xD

I agree with Dynasty, EE1 is awesome. But even if it was the first game i played consistently, i stayed in single player and i remember i was a total noob, even against the easiest AIs. xD

I might take a look at EE1 multiplayer and see if i can play some games there
Deus

Post by Deus »

Even as old as I am in the community I started from ee2 beta/demo so I never played EE1.
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

I played ee1, but didn't move to ee2 for a while because people were like " that games sucks dick" and stuff so wasn't sure about buying it or not. I obviously ended up buying it but both games are really good. Quite different gameplay online imo though
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The first game you've played will be always "better" for you. Everything becaause of memories Image
Dynasty is probably fair in evaluating, so he tested another game, and he saw it's good. He didn't talk shit like other EE1 players "that game sucks dick", but he stayed with EE2 Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “General Talking”