What happened to the clans?

General Talking for all forum users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: What happened to the clans?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you for understanding.

Of course I'll tell him to stop using *eeg* tag, because we good know that Eeg leaders won't contact me. And since I've received a report from the *Eeg* member (Timo), I've to talk to him.

I just wanted to show that it's not my fault at all.
In sentence: "Mona allowed me that" - we can read that I allowed him to do it. But who I am to "allow" him to a different clan? I can talk what ever I want. It's freedom of speech.

It's just lesson to don't listen to everything I say, and to use brain sometimes.
And if Banzai uses brain (he's smart so for sure he does), then it means it was his decision. Not mine.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

dynasty

Post by dynasty »

If someone honestly posted an app on eeg forum and they weren't shit, I would accept them. Just because Alex and Keisari aren't around doesn't mean we can't do anything. Eeg is a group of friends more than a clan now, and that kid isn't a "friend" considering i dont know him.
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

wow! after of this "accident"( i guess lol) I need to get into eeg haha. why don't you let me join their clan mona? at least for a temporary period and then we could do a kind of clan war haha. (just for fun, of course) nah.. i know you'll refuse it haha xD and also no one on eeg cares about me, except The Timo! haha. so, lets forget about this idea.

But seriously guys, banzai is a great person, even though he isn't "that much" good as you always desired, he still should have one chance to participate of a clan constituted of great players and persons xD. Let him in... c'mon... eeg.. "empire earth gods".. wow, sounds a lot for me.

welll, my opinion doesn't count anything haha. I was just commenting.
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

<3 luk
fack3d

Post by fack3d »

laksdjfk;lj Hi

Hi. Write longer messages D:
@Dr.
dynasty