Why all play conquest?

General Talking for all forum users.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Why all play conquest?

Post by BigBang »

In Empire Earth 2 has many other types of gameplay, however we only use one that is the conquest, why not use other styles? How regedice, capitols, alieds capitols etc.

Gooberman

Re: Why all play conquest?

Post by Gooberman »

r-r regicide is the shitz
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

BigBang wrote: why not use other styles? How regedice, capitols, alieds capitols etc.
have u ever tried to play in another style of game or asked for in another game? maybe if u do, they'll accept and so you might play.
derrick

Post by derrick »

yes we played regicid r-r with pedro miss and other ppl, it was very funny and new. I know 5-5 setting is very boring, and i dont like this scout triks i'll love 5-5 setting who is playing no reveal map that's more difficult, it could change the game in this sett from that loses or win. Im thinking about it, but people dont want accept it i think. We need polll? for all setting?

Lukwerty>Enya Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

How to win every game of Regicide*, noobishly:
1) Create a very small map for Epoch 14, containing all the resources required to make Nukes. Make a massive forest in the middle, and possibly
2) Begin online skirmish. It should only take two seconds to download the map, and people usually don't pay squat attention to settings unless they're in the lobby for a long time. If he/she does notice, say you're "trying something new".
3) Go straight for nukes. Usually, people move too fast for their own good, and don't move their kings from their city centers. Nuke.
4) Win.
*Must be host
This kept me motivated way back when I was a total newb. It isn't very good for your reputation, but reactions are... priceless.

Anyway. I have found it boring that most of us hardly even know about the game modes besides Conquest. There is so much potential, and yet we just stick with what we know.
OCCUPY ZE OTHER GAMEMODES!
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

how to win in r-r regicide 2v2 is to double one player with your kings Image

Return to “General Talking”