Timo's apologies

General Talking for all forum users.
Timo

Timo's apologies

Post by Timo »

Hey guys =)

This topic is gonna be 1) pointless, 2) self-centered, ill talk about me a lot like an egocentric guy, and 3) probably long and redondant. Therefore if you guys dont wanna waste your time, just go to the end of my post, i'll summarize.

Luk cought me on xfire recently and made me realize something. He didnt say any names so dont feel betrayed, but yeah he told me that some people were complaining about me. Not complaining, but noticing, that i've been way less friendly and talkative with you all, than i used to be in the past. "In the past, meaning when I was in eW.

So, i want to apologize about it. Im sorry guys. :/
As i said to Luk, the reason why i'm less talkative and as a result less friendly, isn't linked to the fact that I left eW, or anything like that. Isnt linked to the fact that I joined CtT either. Luk also said that there were some thoughts, that now I didnt appreciate you guys as much as before. That is totally wrong, i still love you guys and Im sorry if my behaviour made you think the contrary.

Also dont think that's personal, that i have a problem with you, or something like that, i'm like that with everyone, not only eW people. I stopped being talkative with everyone, without clan differenciation, in my opinion. Well... except Miss.

When Luk talked to me about that I didnt really know what to say, i didnt know how to explain. I didnt even realize that I was less talkative, because in my opinion I've always been shy, not really a talkative person, I dont say hey when someone joins, just because i dont dare say hi, that's all. But actually, Luk made me realize that it's true, i talk reaaaaaaaally less than before, way more than i realized.
I can't give you any reason, cause as i said i didnt realize this fact and didnt mean to be like that at all. I think the reason is that I have less fun in ee2 than i used to have, therefore I come less to the forum, i come less to ee2, etc. Recently, as i've some holidays, im trying to be online way more than before, when i was half-active, and come more to the forum. But yeah I lost the habit to talk as much as before and I have no real reasons.

Now that Luk made me realize that, i'll try to talk much to you guys, as much as i used to. Well, if you want it, of course xD
If you see me online and see i dont talk or something, feel free to spam me or insult me, to make me react. Because changing behaviour radically is gonna be hard, since i didnt think i had changed in any way.
So yeah, i'll try to talk more now, which also means i'll be more online in eW's chatbox and will try to post more here.
but eh actually, see i'm being egocentric :/ if you guys dont want me to talk to you, just tell me xD since Luk didnt say to me who "complained" about that, i'll just try to talk more in general.
Anyway, if some of you dont have my xfire and want it, i'm timo3333. I'm often online there, even though same situation, im not talkative at all in xfire either xD here again, i'll try to talk more with those of you i'll see online.

Huh, before I forgot, what i just said sounds great but i'm not able to do that right now xD i mean, i'll be away until this week end, since tomorrow i won't be here, and friday i'll go to hospital and will be away in the evening-night.

SO, to summarize for you, lazy persons:
I apologize about the lack of attention, of friendliness i showed towards you recently (recently = already some months i guess, i apologize even more), and i'll try to fix it by talking more with you, and being more online, not only in ee2, but also in xfire and on the forum

Nightstand

Re: Timo's apologies

Post by Nightstand »

I can't say if you was less talkactive than before , cuz we didn't "meet" us very often (last time) anyway Image

Oh.. and why to hospital? I'm sry for my curiosity but I want to make sure that it's not that bad.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I didn't note ANY changes in your behavior.
It's normal, that you don't say "hi" to people, when they're loging in. Everyone has rights to be busy, to have no time.
I'm ignoring like 50% of messages I receive. And it doesn't mean I'm less friendly, I'm just busy. Sometimes I'm asnwering on Private mesages (xfire etc.) after 2 hours! It's just because I've no time... So I think Timo would "talk" if you first say "hello" to him.
When I wanted to ask Timo about anything, he was always free and avaliable. He helped me with testing, etc..
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Night: yeah true xD
Hospital cause of my hand. Several months ago i broke my hand, i came to hospital and to repair it doctors put metal things on it, you see, to make the bone in the right place after a while. Now my hand bone is fixed, so i dont need the metal things anymore, so friday i'll go to hospital and they'll take them back. So after friday i'll be able to totally use my right hand again ! Image so nothing bad, dw ^^

Mona: nah, its true that i've been less talkative, i cant deny it :/
Matty

Post by Matty »

Well, I admit that i noticed behaviour changements in 3 stages:
1- When i knew you first time, you told me a lot, you spent much time for me, you incited me when i was noob, when i had no many friends on ee2. Sincerly, that was best Timo i have ever seen. This period is from first time i knew you until my long pause.
2- When i was back and you left eW, maybe it wasn't due to changement of clan, but i noticed a changement of your behaviour: You told me less, less incitements and when you told me you weren't as gracious as before. This period is from when i finished pause to 2 months ago.
3- You changed behaviour again from 2 months ago until today. You talk me more rarely and not with long dialogues, i look like almost an outsider for you. You start to be more grumpy if you don't like something in the game ( remember my walls in last match ).
Sincerly, i would like to have the old Timo, ops, no Timo, the TIMOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Yeah I agree with that Matty :/
I didnt noice i was talking that much to you before your break. When i say that i didnt notice a changement in my behaviour, thats exactly it, before your break i wasnt like "Oh, i'll talk to Matty", i was talking to you but it wasn't in my mind, i mean, it was natural. Then i guess it just became less natural to talk xD what i mean is, i didnt feel like stopping talking, it wasnt my aim, i really didnt realize it, as well as i didnt realize how much as i used to talk in the past.

Also Matty, to you personnally, i apologize about last day :/
You pissed me off with your ton of walls, but i agree with you when you say it wouldnt have happened before. I tend to get angry easier, and as i said previously, i think that's cause i have less fun on ee2 than before. Especially cause i became a noob lol eh, what do you want, my ego is huge. I suck now so i dont have as much fun as before, and so i want good games, when i would usually get annoyed a little, its now amplified (idk about this word), it has more effect on my mood i mean.
Anyway, sorry about that Matty, i wont react like that again xD i'll try to avoid it at least
Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Yeah I agree with that Matty :/
I didnt noice i was talking that much to you before your break. When i say that i didnt notice a changement in my behaviour, thats exactly it, before your break i wasnt like "Oh, i'll talk to Matty", i was talking to you but it wasn't in my mind, i mean, it was natural. Then i guess it just became less natural to talk xD what i mean is, i didnt feel like stopping talking, it wasnt my aim, i really didnt realize it, as well as i didnt realize how much as i used to talk in the past.

Also Matty, to you personnally, i apologize about last day :/
You pissed me off with your ton of walls, but i agree with you when you say it wouldnt have happened before. I tend to get angry easier, and as i said previously, i think that's cause i have less fun on ee2 than before. Especially cause i became a noob lol eh, what do you want, my ego is huge. I suck now so i dont have as much fun as before, and so i want good games, when i would usually get annoyed a little, its now amplified (idk about this word), it has more effect on my mood i mean.
Anyway, sorry about that Matty, i wont react like that again xD i'll try to avoid it at least
I wrote a long message but my windows 7 updates restarted computer automatically and my face was o:O wtf?
Anyway, Timo, you don't need to apologize you, i know that walls are irritating, but my intention wasn't to piss you off, but to try a curious strategy which was the only way to win, cause i had chineeses against incas 2v1. You can't change your behaviour forcement, cause it would be impossible, it will change only naturally, but MAYBE you can stimolate it changing the way to attitude, i hope you will back the Timo i knew first times when i was noob, the TIMOOOO ( with this i don't say that i don't like you at the moment or that your behaviour is bad. It is always good, but i prefer very much the behaviour you had when i knew you first times ).
About the fact that you don't get much fun ee2 anymore, i can say that there are periods when you get more fun, and periods when you get less fun. Yes, the fact of feeling not as strong as before can influence it, but i think that if you get a better form and more confidence on you, you can beat everyone, even if you have worse computer and it penalizes you. Another influence of ee2 fun, could be the fact that there aren't many people as before, even if recently ee2 is played more often.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Ok, yeah i agree with you Matty ^^
I'll try to bring back the old Timo, i mean, the TIMOOOOOOOOO xD
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Image funny is: Now I know how you felt, maybe. I'll try to explain: We all know that Timo is talking that he is bad at EE2 now(he is STILL talking it O.o). I never agreed with you in this case - of course - but I think same does happen with me. I mean I didn't play for idk how long but anyway when I just came back ( Ok I'm playing every here and then but I'll just call it comeback) I expected to be that good as before ( I won't define this "good"). But I wasn't. I lost very fast (comparing to other games I've played for .. idk .. 6 weeks) in games which I ha probably not lost in the past. So I felt guilty to my teammates I had and apologized my loss always. I tried to find reasons for my losses but the reason was only me. But at first I was trying to find the reasons at my opponents: Watching replays for example: "Oh maybe he glitched!". But in the end the reason was how I said: only me. In a bab war game e.g. I lost fast against a good player ( I had lost anyway but not that fast , probably... maybe...) and my teammate ( I saw it when I watched replay, cuz I wanted to see how I was playing and what I could improve) said to himself ( don't ask me why...) in german "Is der schlecht"(Translated: He is so bad) and I had to admit that he's right - for myself - .

So far.
Anyway now back to important things: I just wanted to say that I can understand Timo now much better than before. Maybe he exactly felt like me, or he has complete different thoughts or feelings.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Night, it's normal to be rusty when a person doesn't play from long time. The only thing you can do to solve this problem is playing more. I think that with a match for week you can keep the same level, then if you play more you can get better, if not, if you play less, you can worse.

Return to “General Talking”