Timo's apologies

General Talking for all forum users.
Legolego40

Re: Timo's apologies

Post by Legolego40 »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Night, it's normal to be rusty when a person doesn't play from long time. The only thing you can do to solve this problem is playing more. I think that with a match for week you can keep the same level, then if you play more you can get better, if not, if you play less, you can worse.
Hehe...

"You have a terrible problem. I prescribe more playing." Image

I think I might be able to say the same in my elongated absence for hardly excusable reasons; I feel terrible going into a game and then right off the bat having no idea what to do, or how to do things correctly... But that's what I've realized to be one of my main complaints with the game: There are specific strategies that are simply the best to use, and specific units (like bows/crossbows) are completely overpowered. Because of this, you must be knowledgeable in the "strategies" and basically be the fastest player to win. Still, that adds a very large competitive factor, so I can hardly complain.
(I think I might have to get my own thread for this...)

Anyway, can't say I'm entirely sure what I'm getting at here. Glad you're back.

Timo

Post by Timo »

Hey dudes, sorry to get this old topic back :/

Just wanted to say that as you might have noticed, i failed in my resolutions. I've been even less active than before, mainly because of uni's exams. Now i'm not going to make promises i wont respect, so im sorry.. i dont think i'll ever be as much active as i used to be (at least not until i stop uni or something like that).

I'll still play ee2 some times, however it's gonna be so rare i guess, that i dont think you'll see me that much anyway; also i'm most likely going to smurf. Just tell me if you want to see me on ee2 for real and not smurfing, in that case i wont smurf, otherwise i might be smurfing in most games and as a result, just guess who i am and i'll stop hiding (not too hard, i suck at smurfing).
You can also catch me on xfire when i'm online, i said all of that previously, however oce more, i'll be less active so yeah :/
I'll stay on the forum and read all the news, but as i'm going to be... less active in ee2's life anyway, my post's frequency might decrease (is that a good english or did i fail?), so yeah once more sorry about it. As i said to Night, i just have way less time, and also, i have to admit it, less desire, less fun on ee2 than before.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I haven't seen you on ee2 in so long.:O
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

wow timo, i had exactly the same thing with my hand, got metal plates in and got them taken out wow.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Mali: yeah Image you came back when i was away for exams xD
If you wanna play with me, you'll probably have to tell me when you can play, when you'll come to ee2, something like that (same with Luk). Cause otherwise yeah, as i said, you wont see me often anyway xD and as i never plan to play, i need to know which day will be a good day to come online.
Well, i hope you understand what i just said, i personnally dont

Aqua: aww, is your hand ok now? Im sorry for you, i know how annoying it is xD not being able to do anything
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

I just pop in and out every friday and on the weekends:p

Return to “General Talking”