Snob players

General Talking for all forum users.
Matty

Snob players

Post by Matty »

Well, i am writing this topic because I have always asked me a thing ...
A lot of good players, in all games, but not all, want to look like superior. In this category there are many players who played a lot in the past and they didn't play recently. They live in an illusory dream, they think that the present doesn't count, the past yes, they think they are the best, they aren't curious about present players, they talk between other "past"players as if the game died or the game isn't important anymore, but it was important WHEN they were good. maybe they want to feel like nobles, but i'll tell you an anecdote ...

In Britain, during the industrial revolution, a lot of people who belonged to a low rank became rich and they wanted to feel like nobles and they had bondage at home and all comforts; but real nobles, who belonged to a high rank had got the army called " education ", in fact they were full of culture and they knew a language which fake nobles didn't know:" Latin ". Do you know the etimology of the word:"snob"? it is determinated by the first letters of these two words:" Sine nobilitate ". In latin it means " Without Nobility ".

Now, I don't want to create polemics, but you aren't the inities you think to be, stop to consider you like superior beings even if you aren't, in game too .

I admire people like Lukwert, Pedro, Samir ... They are real proes, not only in the game, but in the mind too ... They could feel superior for what they did in the past but they don't, they are very friendly, they don't select people between:" Noob player so i don't talk him" and " good player so i can talk him".

I wrote this topic also to see if there are other users who have been thinking about it, just to compare our thoughts.

lukwerty

Re: Snob players

Post by lukwerty »

lol matty.. sorry if i did something to you or if i was snob.. i swear that it wasn't my intention.. i was just remembering when i played with old players.. because i was looking in my lukwert's friendlist.. so i missed those times a little(it is a big feeling, theres no way to contain it, other ppl like dyn samir shen and deus must undestand me and look that im not so "old" lol they re older than me)... anyway next time i'll try to be humbler or more "educated". and i'll return to say that it wasn't my intention.. ;/

well see you on game matty anyways Image
Matty

Post by Matty »

Lukwert, maybe you didn't read well what i wrote. I wrote that i admire you, pedro, samir, players who could feel like superior, but they don't . I wasn't ironic. I admire you really.
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

that pissed me off too until i noticed that i'm doing the same it's more because people have good memories and not because they feel like they are the shit
okay sometimes they arent right and keep saying trash just ignore it and beat them in game.
for example when i return to ee2 for some time i say that i am rusty and stuff but in fact i am not i am just thinking i was better because i could beat players with this level in the past.
a human will ever think that older times were better even if they werent..
Matty

Post by Matty »

The fact is that they consider you like an inferior being if you weren't good in the past, even if you play better than them.
Personally, i think that ee2 evolves constantly, so players get always better. I saw a lot of past playbacks and good players made big errors during the game.
Yes, if you come back after 4 months of pause, then you'll play worse, but just some days and you'll become that player you were.
The average of power of ee2 players is constantly higher and noone can say the countrary.
Deus

Post by Deus »

I used to be like that and maybe this is directed at me? I'm more open minded than I was earlier this year, and I know that a lot of new players are good now.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree with Matty, and I know about this problem. This subject was discussed earlier in random topics. I'm happy that someone did this topic here and now.

If I good think, then this problem started today... when Dynasty was on. I wasn't on all day, but I got negative messages about his behavior. eWA's showed me messages: "u suck i own u like in the old days".... That's what I don't like too...
I would talk more about it, but everything matty said in first and other posts, so it's senseless...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Mona, kayone is a dumb ass. He talked shit to me first lolololol. His opinion and my opinion are both bias. Ask other people that were there, *looks at timo*
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So... Normaly I'm not interfere in people fights, I just let know what I heard. If we are talking about KayOne then I don't trust him that much... He tried to do shit against me several times... I know he's able to lie, so I won't belive in everything he say...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

"*looks at timo*" xD

Yeah, i really hated Kay's behaviour yesterday (to change a bit), he just watched Dyn a game, saw he was rusty, so he provocated him to get an 1v1.
But anyway dont pay attention to that Dyn, he's just a kid (even though he's only 1 year younger than me,, if i remember correctly)

Return to “General Talking”