Smurfs

General Talking for all forum users.
Matty

Re: Smurfs

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:Problem is, that usually smurfs on EE2 are players which aren't really good... They're smurfing to own good player (and they never can do it). And if they win one game, they are talking theirs real name, and they think that they're better. But if they lose vs good player, then they'll never admit that it was "him". They be acting like it was someone different.
True. I always say it too.

Timo

Post by Timo »

I disagree. I personally murf on random names and dont play for the win, just for fun. I even sometimes act like a noob and play like a noob
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I agree with you both (Mona & Timo)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, difference between you and normal smurf is that you always talking your name to friends... And you're not playing games 1v1 to "own someone". Just team games, where you're playing for fun. It's big difference.
Anyway for worse players it can be annoying.

They most annoying was when I had to make list with players which use version 1,3 -.- Check if you're not 5 times on the list...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

Smurfs are killing ee2 anyway. this game should be long time dead but it just won't die.
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

ban smurfs from forum? vote??
Matty

Post by Matty »

Nah. I don't hate smurfs. I just don't like that they say their name when they beat good players, and they don't revelate their name when they lose. But they are cool. I mean, it's cool to imagine who can be that smurf. I want to have them in game. Maybe 80% of players should play with normal account, but i would be happy if there was some smurfs sometimes.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ban smurfs from forum? vote??
No, EE2 and forum are 2 different things. It's just information website, everyone has rights to use it. We can't ban players without reason. Actually smurfs having better behavior than some players which always shows theirs name.

For me smurfs aren't problem, but I understand others. Anyway actually there is not bad. I remember times when there were more % of smurfs on EE2.

I totaly agree with Matty... And I said something like this in post before.
And guys, if someone be smurfing you hard - I mean every day on new acc, etc - we can create Smurf ~eW` Organisation, and we can smurf players which did on others.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Nah. I don't hate smurfs. I just don't like that they say their name when they beat good players, and they don't revelate their name when they lose. But they are cool. I mean, it's cool to imagine who can be that smurf. I want to have them in game. Maybe 80% of players should play with normal account, but i would be happy if there was some smurfs sometimes.
i totally agree with u matty Image
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

i shall start smurfing again

Return to “General Talking”