Xfire accounts.

General Talking for all forum users.
lukwerty

Re: Xfire accounts.

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote:
lukwerty wrote:hi peace, i thought your pm option was available lol.. enable it.. or you can simply say it to me and i'll request it back for you.
anyway check the message i sent to you on xfire's messages. i need to have an important talk to you (of course it isn't so important lol^^)
For some reasons Peace's Private Messages has been disabled by Administrator of Easy Win Clan forum.
i am terribly sorry, but what kind of reasons do you mean? did someone vote in it? i'd like to be enlightened about this.. isn't it a right of him? because i sincerely thought it was.. well lets see what you have to say, perhaps you're right depending of ur arguments.
peacegamerjj wrote:this is such shit , Idk why I don't work , but I'll try it.

Edit:made it , it doesn't work , luk we just can talk on facebook (I hope your registered).
nah peace, actually i do have it but i don't use.. one of the reasons is because i forgot password lol.
well send me something maybe i'll reply to ur message but i don't promise anything... try to find a "lukwert" there.

peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

lol , then remove passwort^^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Xfire :/

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Peace - solution for you:
- Uinstall Xfire
- Delete Xfire folder in C:/Program Files
- Delete Xfire folder in C:/Program Data
- Download newest version of Xfire from www.xfire.com
- Install Xfire
- When you be loging in - be sure that you selected options:
*Remember me
*Auto log-in

Then log in.
Next time when you start Xfire it should log you in without problems.

-----------
Lukwert, I don't need polls to decide what is right on forum. He deserved it, he was sending Private Messages to new people which wanted to join clan, and he talked just... shit about us. Probably because was jelaous, that his be@t clan died in 7 days.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote: Lukwert, I don't need polls to decide what is right on forum. He deserved it, he was sending Private Messages to new people which wanted to join clan, and he talked just... shit about us. Probably because was jelaous, that his be@t clan died in 7 days.
well Mona, I respectfully disagree with your position, because first of all: lets not be hypocrites, it wasn't destined to" new people", it was just and only sent to me verily lol. Of course you don't need polls, you're absolutely correct in that point, but the point here isn't poll or polls, but the fact of you've restrained him mistakenly.. basically retaliating him.. what do i mean exactly? i mean that you infliged his right of freedom of expression, although obliquely. Therefore, this certainly wasn't a thing right to do in this ocasion. And by the way, this means that if someone talks shit to you at the street, will you punish this certain person "cutting his/her lips?"
Now, if he is jealous, that's his personal problem not ours. Let him solve this or talk to a psycologist.. im not one, so how could i say what do i think?

Anyway Leader (it sounds stupendous xD), there were just suggestions, you can or not agree with me, thats your free choice/free-will, in other words, thats ur freedom of expression!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Rights of freedom? Lukwert... He broke rules of the forum, which were accepted by him while he registed to this forum. Rules: http://forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew-ewa-warnings-system-amending-acts-forum-construction
I understand that maybe it was 1 situation, but it was enought much to block his messages. I won't risic. He can talk / convert people, but not here. If he really want to do it - then on Xfire, MSN, other clan's forum. Not here. It's our place/forum of ~eW`. Maybe if he would be right, then I wouldn't block it, but it was just lies, because nothing what he said happened here. It's for security, and I'm 100% sure it's right. I'm not closing his lips, if he wants to tell something he can do it in posts on forum. We all want to see what he want to say about us.
But I won't start fight again. He paid for his faults. There is no reason to talk about it... I don't want to be cocky or act like "Lord", but my decision was considered and of course isn't for ever. He will receive all rights back in future.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Uhm
Maybe if he would be right, then I wouldn't block it, but it was just lies, because nothing what he said happened here.
we could argue about this..
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote:Rights of freedom? Lukwert... He broke rules of the forum, which were accepted by him while he registed to this forum. Rules: http://forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew-ewa-warnings-system-amending-acts-forum-construction
I understand that maybe it was 1 situation, but it was enought much to block his messages. I won't risic. He can talk / convert people, but not here. If he really want to do it - then on Xfire, MSN, other clan's forum. Not here. It's our place/forum of ~eW`. Maybe if he would be right, then I wouldn't block it, but it was just lies, because nothing what he said happened here. It's for security, and I'm 100% sure it's right. I'm not closing his lips, if he wants to tell something he can do it in posts on forum. We all want to see what he want to say about us.
But I won't start fight again. He paid for his faults. There is no reason to talk about it... I don't want to be cocky or act like "Lord", but my decision was considered and of course isn't for ever. He will receive all rights back in future.
Well i read all the rules of the forum 3 times(almost 4..). It is supposed to say that you MUST ban the user for 1month or more IF and only IF this certain user has already 4 warns.
ok, he had already 4 warns and this was the definitive pretext to execute his ban, longer than 1 month, obviously.. But now, what did you do? instead of you ban him, you inflicted your own regulation, rules imposed.. when you took away his right of talk, private message option.. IT WAS AND IS your gaffe committed, because the question is( it is in any legislation that you look for in any democratic governament) you can't stop his right of talk in private section/pm or in normal section, no way, eW or not(btw it isn't "our place", "our place" is the secret section) you simply haven't this force, neither you, nor nobody. If you do it, you're disobeying the Law, since you and we consider that as a democracy. So, he can convert or try to persuade people if he wants (this is the truly freedom of expression), what he can't is to diss or denigrate someone. However, in that case, we already have a punish to it by warns and alerts.
Anyway I'll stop here, me and you are fed up of this question and so finish, problem solved. I only hope that you comply with ur word: "he will receive all rights back in future". it sounds fantastic.
And before go, i have to say a something: if you need any help, im able to help you and eW, tell me and we will certainly do anything better than only 1 person would do.
peacegamerjj wrote:Uhm
Maybe if he would be right, then I wouldn't block it, but it was just lies, because nothing what he said happened here.
we could argue about this..
"sometimes silence is worth a thousand words"
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Lukwert I totaly disagree with you. If I would be mean I would ban him from forum. He has still all right. He can change avatar, signature but he can't send/receive Private Messages. That's all. And I don't care about democracy, because Administrator of the forum is for "something". It's not country, HELLO, it's just forum and I can decide without polls or something.
Anyway I said everything I wanted in last post...

But I have to agree with you - regulation is too short, but don't worry. I'm working already for 5 months. And there be the longest post with Rules ever... I just need time. Then Everything what I'll do be supported by PopArt.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

ok lol as you wish..
Deus

Post by Deus »

magmaoutcast