Hey guys

General Talking for all forum users.
Aqua

Hey guys

Post by Aqua »

Hey EE2 community, well wow! So i use to play alot of the expansion pack back in 2007,2008,2009 . Migrated over to the orignal EE2 where tones of people played go into it all, everyone was leaving, it was sad Image haha. Mid 2010, i logged in. No one there don't think the online system even worked! so im going to install it and see if the online system is on! But if it's not, god jezzs, i would love to have a few games! where does everyone play? i see a few ee2 games at game ranger here and there!
sorry for joining your guys clan forum but this is very active and would most likely get a answer

-bumble bee

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Hey guys

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello :-)
Well, none play AOS, so actually we are playing just Empire Earth II.
We use new patch (released 2 months ago): http://forum.ee2.eu/t1070-empire-earth-ii-unofficial-patch-13
It's unofficial patch, but it helps a lot for players. For example players with all versions can play now together, no cd needed to start game, cam fix, 1600x900, etc

Actually EE2 never died. There always were players on, sometimes were more active days, sometimes not active anymore. Actually there is more players than in 2010. Everything because of advertise EE2 in Internet, new YouTube videos, etc. http://youtube.com/LeaderEE2

EE2 is the most active at the weekend. It's not that active like it was 2-3 years ago, but still alive. The most of players are from Europe, so you have to be on in "good for us" hours. In Australia it's.. like 11pm or late Image (or just early morning).
sorry for joining your guys clan forum but this is very active and would most likely get a answer
You selected good place Image ~eW`~>FORUM is only one active forum about EE2 in last 1.5 year.

See you soon on EE2 Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Wow nice, the patch took a second to download and a minute to instal with no problems good job on the patch! I relised my name on ee2 was sKn.Hornet hahahaha. see you guys on there Image

-bumble bee
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Hello, wellcome to EE2 patch 1.3!!
Misss

Post by Misss »

Good to have a good player back ( played with ya some mins ago Image )
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

MIsss wrote:Good to have a good player back ( played with ya some mins ago Image )
Thank you miss ! might start doing commentary of videos and putting them on youtube. really want this game to start getting played again!

Return to “General Talking”