Hi EE2 fans

General Talking for all forum users.
Ts_Tricky

Hi EE2 fans

Post by Ts_Tricky »

Hey all i play empire 1 and aoc online on the lobby we made called ( ) you can download game free on their. Also your ee2 i see on your website you can download it but is their a lobby i need to download as well. Be free go on save ee and advertise yourself to other ee fans. I cant post the website cus im new on here and wont let me but if your leader messages me maybe we can get ee2 more people playing and ee1 and aoc more people.

Thanks from Tricky

[GER]RodF96

Re: Hi EE2 fans

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

this is a good plan but i dont want to lie here ee2 is almost dead especially last days only about 10 players on.
i would give ee a try again because i played it online for 2 weeks and it wasnt a bad game but u ee guys could test ee2 too because if u learn how to play it it's the better game(my opinion).
i mean it isnt so hard u can get it all free from our communitys we all should test the other game :/
i am sure that maybe some ee player would like ee2 too and backwards
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

EE1 is very old game. I understand that players like it, but only because it was before EE2. It's normal that they like game which they had as first more.
EE2 is much better in comparing with EE1.
Empire Earth's 1 graphic is just horrible. Same with Game Play.

I think it would be good idea if EE1 players give chance to EE2. They should install EE2, play for 1-2 weeks and see that it's better.

I know about "save ee". It was lobby made by fans, so they can play Multiplayer. They did it, because Game Spy or whatever they had closed servers for EE1. So without this they wouldn't play EE1. On EE2 we don't have this problem, because orginal Lobby still works.

I think if someone is interested then he find and install EE2.
I'll look in free time on Save ee1 site. Maybe it's good idea to advertise EE2 on this site...

So thank you Ts_Tricky for your proposal. We will check it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

I've seen "ee save" once I downloaded and watched as it was, I think a good idea to give players a chance EE1 EE2 for.

The EE1 is actually quite old and all the old players would not let the EE1, EE2 but if you throw nobody would be leaving to play ee1.
Empire Earth is all the same (except that EE3 sucks -.-) but the EE2 has a better graphic.

As I say, Empire Earth is the same family of games as EE1 and EE2 are of the same company, so I think that if you play the EE2 would not be leaving to play EE1.
Ts_Tricky

Post by Ts_Tricky »

Well ill speak to some people on save-ee but advertise about downloading ee2 for free on save-ee im sure people will install it and play it. Also you can download ee1 and aoc for free. Im gonna def speak to ts clan anyway and see if some of us will expand over their and play games on their when their is no ee1 or aoc games.

Thanks for your responce im also going to suggest on save ee we have some people scouting other strat games to advertise on their clan forums because i know some people dont know about getting the games free or some people think ee1 and aoc has died off.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Well, we can help each other would be nice to have two EE's alive!

It was last year or so in February I discovered that the EE1 was alive I entered the lobby and saw it more than 90 people on for it I was happy
Ts_Tricky

Post by Ts_Tricky »

well prob we having on ee1 we got about 70+ people on lobby now but their is also game ranger lobby with 70 people or so on. But their aint no easy way of getting everyone in same lobby :/.

Btw can you pass me link so i can download ee2 il try it out 2mow thanks speak to you lot soon.
BigBang

Post by BigBang »

Ok
Leader wrote:
Wupload:
wupload.com NO_EE2X1.part1.rar
wupload.com NO_EE2X1.part2.rar
wupload.com NO_EE2X1.sfv

Filesonic:
filesonic.com NO_EE2X1.part1.rar
filesonic.com NO_EE2X1.part2.rar
filesonic.com NO_EE2X1.sfv

Fileserve:
fileserve.com HzSu8va/NO_EE2X1.part1.rar
fileserve.com he277h8/NO_EE2X1.part2.rar
fileserve.com FY2dsjz/NO_EE2X1.sfv

Download 2 files (part 1, 2), then use program WinRar to unpack files.
When you unpack, then you should have .ISO or something like this - so use program Alcohol 120% or Deamon Tools.
CD-Key's to installation you can find in this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1041-cd-key-problem

After installation install patch 1.2 to English version: http://www.fileplanet.com/152762/150000/fileinfo/Empire-Earth-2-Patch-v1.20-
Then install our patch 1.3 from forum: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1070-empire-earth-ii-unofficial-patch-13

And game will work
Just try play offline because now no have 1 online xD
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

big, your english is getting better(is that really you?) and your otimism is letting me astonished. i think you deserve a star for it and not only for ee2 abilities... perhaps later i'll give u a star. when im available.. for now, keep it up.
Ts_Tricky

Post by Ts_Tricky »

Ok i got eeII expansion working logged onto multi player and some guy said mine wont work on mp if i got it for free ?

Return to “General Talking”