Smurf until October

General Talking for all forum users.
Matty

Smurf until October

Post by Matty »

I'll smurf until October ... people are too noobs for giving rematches. This will be my only way to have some revanges.

BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Re: Smurf until October

Post by BigBang »

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

for me you all should play on normal accounts.
I really don't understand why you guys making stupid 10 accounts per day...
Smurfing isn't funny anymore, because usually after first game players know "who you are".
Of course I don't care. We don't have any rules to prohibit smurfing in ~eW` clan, but you should know that it showing us from bad side. It's just my opinion, but if you still want to do it, then do it. I just want to show, that smurfing have only bad sides...

Also if you guys (not only matty), I mean Matty, Mkl and others which smurfing, if you want to still do it, then remember about some rules from this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t470-smurfing-in-ew-and-ewa
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

I do not surf, I like playing with my nickname on counter strike jou I always differrent other name. I always tell my team mates who I am, or Mkl xoxo.

Thank you for you rules, if i really want to smurf
Matty

Post by Matty »

I'm sorry but people have to learn to give rematches, and if they won't, i'll have my revanges without their accord.
Mona, i really don't think that, if redline owned you without giving you a rematch, you would be happy ... i think that you would smurf him until your revange.
My problem is that i give always rematches when i have time. ALWAYS. Until my defeat or almost. And when i lose people don't ask me rematches anymore ( I don't know why ...it's a mistery ). When i want a rematch, some people make excuses and they don't give me rematch.
I have to thank Devi who gave me always more rematches and if he lost he never asked me rematches until his victory. He is really a good guy!
I think that people are free to smurf each person who didn't give them rematches, because i think that it isn't correct to play with noobs until your defeat, and when you ask them rm, they make excuses to not give it.
I don't care, I won't smurf people who belong to eW/eWA, but if there is a person in clan who " FORGOT " to give me rematches when i asked it, making excuses without truth .... Then I'll smurf them too.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Mona, i really don't think that, if redline owned you without giving you a rematch, you would be happy ...
That's funny, because I always own him like 3 times, then he is insulting me, calling pussy and he is pleasing for next, and next rematch ^^ Then when I give him 4th rematch he does res glitch xD So it's bad compare. I said I won't play with this cheater ANYMORE. He was talking to other people that he "glitches only vs mona", and what he did? He is glitching vs everyone, even when I'm not on EE2.

Let's back to topic.
Matty, who didn't give you rematch?! I think it happened after this game with Vanya... But he didn't play next game. He said that he has to make "homework"... I really don't understand why you care about this noob. We all know he's worse :/
But I don't understand your decision: "I'll smurf until October" WTF? For what? Own Vanya 2-3 times, and come back on normal account. Why do you need 2 weeks? It's just stupid... I understand smurfing everyday... but not all time. You should play normal with friends on your normal account, in team.
But it's your bussiness. I think it's not good. I know that people which often smurfing aren't very liked on EE2...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Vanya is no noob..
he's much better than me and am i a noob? Image
(dont answer to that question)
but smurfing sucks rly especially if you're in a clan like eW.
lots of ew are online everyday i bet u tell them anyways who u r if they ask u^^
just play with ur mates and ask for rematches i bet Vanya had rly no time because he also plays with stacked teams and gives rematches normally.
last decision should be to smurf someone and not for weeks..
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:
~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:Mona, i really don't think that, if redline owned you without giving you a rematch, you would be happy ...
That's funny, because I always own him like 3 times, then he is insulting me, calling pussy and he is pleasing for next, and next rematch ^^ Then when I give him 4th rematch he does res glitch xD So it's bad compare. I said I won't play with this cheater ANYMORE. He was talking to other people that he "glitches only vs mona", and what he did? He is glitching vs everyone, even when I'm not on EE2.

Let's back to topic.
Matty, who didn't give you rematch?! I think it happened after this game with Vanya... But he didn't play next game. He said that he has to make "homework"... I really don't understand why you care about this noob. We all know he's worse :/
But I don't understand your decision: "I'll smurf until October" WTF? For what? Own Vanya 2-3 times, and come back on normal account. Why do you need 2 weeks? It's just stupid... I understand smurfing everyday... but not all time. You should play normal with friends on your normal account, in team.
But it's your bussiness. I think it's not good. I know that people which often smurfing aren't very liked on EE2...
1st-About Redline, it was an example ...
2nd-I owned Vanya too many times, i don't need to show that i am better than him. I just hate the fact that these people make excuses for not giving rematches. You and Vanya proposed to change settings when i said to make rm. IT MEANS that he didn't need to do homework quickly. Vanya isn't the only 1 who didn't give rematches.

I would understand if these peope didn't give rematches cause i didn't give it to him too in the past, But i gave him really many rematches in the past, about 4/5 in 1 day ....

Don't worry Mona, I usually don't smurf but there are periods like this where i MUST smurf to make my revanges. They are 2 weeks of smurf cause there are many people who acted like Vanya, and I need time ...Not only for that, but also because it looks like easy to smurf someone, but it isn't, you have to find him ONLINE and you have to hope that he accepts to 1v1 smurfs, moreover i don't have much time to spend to play ee2 ( cause lyceum ).
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah Matty I remember, when you wanted rematch, but I said to change teams, not setts.
I said, that it's unfair for you to be with KayOne again, so I wanted to be with KayOne in team this time vs Vanya and you...
And yeah, right u wanted to own Vanya, so it wasn't smart... But anyway you would lose again, maybe this time with my double... I wanted just more fair team to give you any chances...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:Yeah Matty I remember, when you wanted rematch, but I said to change teams, not setts.
I said, that it's unfair for you to be with KayOne again, so I wanted to be with KayOne in team this time vs Vanya and you...
And yeah, right u wanted to own Vanya, so it wasn't smart... But anyway you would lose again, maybe this time with my double... I wanted just more fair team to give you any chances...
If you were with kay, i couldn't be againt vanya ... i asked rm not for winning all the match, just for beating vanya. Anyway you have no faults, you just didn't understand that i wanted to be against vanya, not winning all the match.

Return to “General Talking”