Just try revive ee2

General Talking for all forum users.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Just try revive ee2

Post by BigBang »

Anyone who thinks we can do EE2 grow again?

I have friends on MSN who want to return to play EE2 however they do not have cd. Who has friends in that situation, I believe the leader of the loader should work then, you might call friends from your city or even parents of friends who play other games that have stopped playing that EE2 has no cd EE2 who knows what may grow again ?

[GER]RodF96

Re: Just try revive ee2

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

i only know xbox gamers from my city and they are all to dumb to play rts games^^
2 friends of my brother played ee2 but they hate it now because its dead and i wont ask them if they come back Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

At first I want to say (because I'm proud), that ~eW` is very active in last days:

BigBang - it's good idea, but... Problem is that EE2 loader is working on 2/50 computers. So I don't think that all your friends would use it.
Good idea is making new patch do EE2. This patch would be NO-CD + widescreen (1600x900), for better graphic on laptops and other widescreen computers.

If everyone would install it - We would play EE2 without stupid CD. Everyone (CD, crack, DVD player) would be able to play online.
Problem is that we don't know if players would install it. It would be again problem... Like 50% would be able to play with us, 50% no. I already tried to do something like this, but Burning said: "Shut up none will install it". They didn't let me say this idea on EE2 lobby, thats why I gave up, and didn't tried with this patch.
But it would really help to everyone. Just NO CD + widescreen. It would be great patch for EE2. I'm able to do something like this, but I want to know opinion of other players. It's stupid to make something like this, if you guys (yes, you too, I know you read it), wouldn't install it.
We can name it: Empire Earth II Unofficial Patch 1.3, but on EE2 lobby it would still show version: 1.2... But who cares...
Players with patch 1.3 would be able to play only with players with this patch.

NO more CD, better graphic for everyone! Who is on YES?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

sure if someone can do it its a great idea :/
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Rodf Yes, imagine the EE2 has a little over 100 players, think about whether each tivesem at least two people wanting to play? The game would get more volume as well as triple the number of people leaving with 300 or more
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

got it.
but ee2 wont ever get more players Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

And none asnwer what about new 1.3 patch idea... :/
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

well if nobody needs cd to play it and can just download it from inetrnet ee2 would probably be played again and i already answered OMG
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

[GER]RodF~96~ wrote:well if nobody needs cd to play it and can just download it from inetrnet ee2 would probably be played again and i already answered OMG
Oh yeah... Didn't see... I mean I saw it but yesterday...

OK, so listen to my idea:
- I'm making file NO-CD + Widescreen (1600x900), but only 1600x900 because more or less is not possible.
- I'm making many files with CAM-HACK, for all languages.
- I'm making many files NO-INTRO (No film when EE2 start, so EE2 starting faster)
- When someone run .EXE installation file or something like this he can select if he want to install only NO-CD/DVD+widescreen or with CAM HACK, or with CAM HACK + no intro.
- Before instalation he has to select game language, then game will work multiplayer with all people.

Everything be named: Empire Earth II unofficial patch 1.3

Who has any ideas, what can be in it?

And please tell me what languages EE2 has...
It's:
- English
- Polish
- German
- French

And? is italian or something like this? Brasilian? Russian? This language which North has? So if anyone can please write here what languages are on EE2.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

u can do this?
you are good Image
omg we/you can safe ee2 Image

Return to “General Talking”