Request to Unban

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Jansenn

Request to Unban

Post by Jansenn »

Hello.

I humbly request Dr. Monalisa Her Majesty to unban me on support chat.

Thank You
Attachments
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (458.59 KiB) Viewed 2786 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Request to Unban

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.

I checked the chat history, and it seems that you've used some heavy insults like "cunt".

The Department of Control has decided to give you a chance to remove the punishment, by finishing the simple task.

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 15 (fifteen) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize for my unacceptable behavior on the Support Chat. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. Russens/Jansenn."

2. When you finish writing it 15 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message. You can login to the forum directly from your smartphone, so it should be easy to upload the file.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 15 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use both of the provided nicknames: "Russens/Jansenn", becase I'm not sure which one is more recognizable. Please don't select one of them, just write two of them at the end of each sentence.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

I apologize for my unacceptable behavior on the Support Chat. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. Russens/Jansenn
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (216.75 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (201.85 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (215.49 KiB) Viewed 2761 times
These users thanked the author Jansenn for the post:
Dr.MonaLisa
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you for finishing your punishment.

I've checked it:
20220330_075051.jpg
20220330_075051.jpg (4.63 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
20220330_075122.jpg
20220330_075122.jpg (3.57 MiB) Viewed 2757 times
I give A-
Minus for speeding up too much, making some words ugly and hardly readable.

You've been unbanned from the Support Chat.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

Thank You My Queen

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”