Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
TheKnight

Re: Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

Post by TheKnight »

Ok guys,

Let's stop swimming in this pool of accusations and be more patient and calm. Also, I didn't reach any line, I was just defending myself against you and Gnoo and saying my opinion to the situation. You didn't protect kosta and Daniel... Don't lie... Maybe only by spamming taunt, which contained words "Come on motherf*ker, I'm just trying to help you motherf*cker"... But if serious, you only laughed at Daniel, because he had not that big army to help with...

Mona, to be honest, you are acting a bit crazy now by thinking that Matty is on my side.
This literally proves that Matty was mislead by TheKnight by the out of context messages instead of based on the full playbacks log.
Of course I know, that you are too stubborn to understand your mistakes, because if you will do it, your imaginary crown can fall down. About donation joke, it was kind of a call for people to donate and make some of them feel the shame, because they didn't donate anything, as it looks like from chat. Nobody didn't react on that, which was the right idea. But ok, let it go, everyone made their own conclusions, so this is not important now.

I agree this is wasting of time and writing all those long posts for nothing... But let's say the truth, I didn't report anyone and didn't want all this mess... Mona even accused me that I saw this report late and replied only after Matty's words about "removing taunts for me", because I somehow insulted this feature. Actually, I don't care much about taunts, because I use them really rarely and I replied that late because I just didn't know about any report on me... I was only joining ee2 once a week and playing the games and if not one of my friends, who told me about this report, I wouldn't even know about it.

Thanks,
TheKnight

Matty

Post by Matty »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 22:20
Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 21:54 Everytime a point is raised and proved wrong Mona freely insults Knight as if there was a standing ovation for that, while Knight just ignores his invalid point and keeps searching new arrows to throw, that possibly not only defend himself but also attack Mona, going also off-topic.
No. Not every time. If you re-read my previous posts there was no direct insults. I pushed myself to be as polite as possible. And what I got as a reward for it?
Also, if we look on your posts, you already insulted me in many different ways, and this is not some remarks or criticism to the unofficial patch or something, but STRAIGHT INSULTS to my address.
He claimed that I issued STRAIGHT INSULTS to his address, while it could be verified that I did not. I only asked if he has schizophrenia, because his message gives me this opinion. It was a question and not a straight insults. And for sure not in "many different ways".

So what's the point of being polite towards a person who is keep creating false arguments? None. It's better to start calling things by name, and I am pretty sure everyone who finally sees me using hard words is clapping with hands. Because this is what this hypocrite deserves for all the false accusations he CONTINIOUSLY creates.
At the same time, Mona, when you prove wrong a point against you it's not a good idea to insult the other side again and again. First because it's wrong and it puts you in the wrong side. Second because insulting the other side will make Knight even more less likely to admit you had a point, making him search other points to attack you.
My insults started after he ALREADY ACCUSED ME of it. I was very soft for the whole case (and the previous topic too). I won't tolerate the bullshit forever.

TheKnight didn't provide a single evidence / proof to his statements. All the time empty accusations which are way worse than calling someone an IDIOT (which he actually proven himself to be).
Yeap, that's the problem actually, for you that's a normal behavior to act like that, and I don't understand for who you are writing those rules on forum about behavior and so on... Like those rules should be followed by the whole community, except you.
Which rules are you talking about, because I don't remember ever creating any topic with forum rules?

There is no limit in freedom of speech. Nobody on forum nor EE2 would get punished in case of insults trade during the conflict. This is how it always worked on EE2. The other story is if it's the single person insulting another one, then it's fully understandable to write a forum report.

In this case he insulted me by false accusations, which ALL have been proven to be wrong. I have rights to defend myself, and if the polite words don't reach him, then maybe the harder ones will.

EDIT:

Also, I'm sorry to tell this Matty. I understand that you are busy and it's all fine. But you kind of allowed it to escalate to this level.

If you verified that Knight's arguments are false (based on the Playbacks Log), and you already discovered that these accusations are false, you should give him a strong signal that lies like his are not right to be posted. Instead of make a statement based on the actual evidence provided you go back with memories how you remember TheKnigjt. You had evidence from Prof.Noob, Kiffke, many other players in the previous topic. Once again false arguments are spoiled and we're still going soft on him. it's like a giving permission for his shit to continue.

I remember players making false statements have been warned / punished before. TheKnight has done it over 100 times in the last topics about him, and he literally got no punishment for that. How is that fair?

You good know that I was not pushing for the ban nor even mute for him. But after his ANOTHER false statements this shit can't be ignored.

I believe that the Global Pool will explain all the doubts. I really hoped not to make players vote in such cases, but it's better to make a decision this way that allow it to continue endlessly.
You are right that you weren't insulting him every time. Let me apologize for that inaccuracy. However you were starting to insult him with a too high frequency, and the fact it happened after you were accused of doing that is not a really good reason. Also the schizophrenia sentence at the beginning clearly wasn't genuine but more a way to make fun of him. If Knight had asked the same question to you I'm sure you wouldn't have ignored it at all.

Anyways... I also admit to not have checked everything because, as Mona correctly said, I am really busy these days, however the substance does not really change. You both are still trying to attack eachother and you don't plan for a clarification at all.

Also, I never said Knight wouldn't have received any punishment. As long as the conversation is going there is more info for the case's evaluation. No need to rush things.

If things escalated this way it's definitely not my cause. Yes, maybe if I had God Power Level Communication, again MAYBE, I would have found the correct words to convince you both to act in a more mature and constructive way. But you cannot criticize me for not being a God and ignore the fact you two are just acting like kids and that is almost impossible to make you have a normal conversation. Knight will never acknowledge his proved false accuses if you make fun of him. He will just keep attacking back, searching other materials to attack you. Moreover by insulting him you are actually giving him that material he couldn't previously get.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:21 You are right that you weren't insulting him every time. Let me apologize for that inaccuracy. However you were starting to insult him with a too high frequency, and the fact it happened after you were accused before of doing that is not a really good reason to do it. Also the schizophrenia sentence at the beginning clearly wasn't really genuine but more a way to make fun of him. If Knight had asked the same question to you I'm sure you wouldn't have ignored it at all.

Anyways... I also admit to not have checked everything because, as Mona correctly said, I am really busy these days, however the substance does not really change. You both are still trying to attack eachother and you don't plan for a clarification at all.

Also, I never said Knight wouldn't have received any punishment. As long as the conversation is going there is more info for the case's evaluation. No need to rush things.

If things escalated it's definitely not my cause. Yes, maybe if I had God Power Level Communication, again MAYBE, I would have found the correct words to convince you both to act in a more mature and constructive way. But you cannot criticize me for not being a God and ignore the fact you two are just acting like kids and that is almost impossible to make you have a normal conversation. Knight will never acknowledge his proved false accuses if you make fun of him. He will just keep attacking back, searching other materials to attack you. And by insulting him you are actually giving him that material he couldn't previously get.
Matty, please just look what he is doing again:
TheKnight wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:19 Ok guys,

Let's stop swimming in this pool of accusations and be more patient and calm. Also, I didn't reach any line, I was just defending myself against you and Gnoo and saying my opinion to the situation. You didn't protect kosta and Daniel... Don't lie... Maybe only by spamming taunt, which contained words "Come on motherf*ker, I'm just trying to help you motherf*cker"... But if serious, you only laughed at Daniel, because he had not that big army to help with...
I won't quote, because my post is already visible here: viewtopic.php?p=26900#p26900

He yet again creates lies and false accusations, even though the full chat log and proof that I was protecting these players is visible and obvious.

If this is not a schizophrenia then what is the thing he is doing now? I didn't use word "motherfucker" in any message. It's proven, visible. Why he is making up lies about me? How am I acting "childish" by defending myself from this crap? How can an Administrator of a quite big community allow such things, without instant reaction?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:29 Matty, please just look what he is doing again:
TheKnight wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:19 Ok guys,

I won't quote, because my post is already visible here: viewtopic.php?p=26900#p26900

He yet again creates lies and false accusations, even though the full chat log and proof that I was protecting these players is visible and obvious.

If this is not a schizophrenia then what is the thing he is doing now? I didn't use word "motherfucker" in any message. It's proven, visible. Why he is making up lies about me? How am I acting "childish" by defending myself from this crap? How can an Administrator of a quite big community allow such things, without instant reaction?
I didn't quite get that part of his message and its purpose but he is clearly referring to the "typicakaren" taunt.
PS: Maybe Knight thinks you used that taunt, which is generally spammed out of context, for Kosta and Daniel, because you were helping them in game.
PPS: Even if it was the case, probably Knight doesn't know but that taunt is a meme. Like the most used, and randomly used taunt ever.
Last edited by Matty on 10 Nov 2021, 01:46, edited 4 times in total.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:33 I didn't quite get that part of his message and its purpose but he is clearly referring to the "typicakaren" taunt.
PS: Maybe Knight thinks you used that taunt, which is generally spammed out of context, for Kosta and Daniel, maybe because you were helping them in game.
Even then, it was posted randomly doing the "showoff" of taunts to Tojo.

This makes a total nonsense. The proof is provided on the previous page, and he continues with insults, calling me a "liar", etc.

It's simply impossible to "let it go" when he continuously repeats the same shit. Should I wait and ignore all his next nonsense until the decision?

EDIT: The full log was posted here: viewtopic.php?p=26898#p26898

It was out of context together with different taunts when testing disappearing messages bug: https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158019
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Honestly I don't think Knight is counsciously making things up. He accuses with not enough information, which is absolutely wrong but it's certainly better than making things up.

He got the wrong idea at the beginning thinking Mona was bullying Daniel and Kosta and so, when Mona started writing about his gameplay he saw it as the bully guy that wants to make fun of other people, thing that generated a harsh reply of Knight, and as consequence the report on the forum.

As I said, almost every conflict is born from misunderstanding, which is generally formed form unluck and presupposes. In this case we have:
1-Knight's inclination to take jokes more seriously than he should.
2-Unlucky Knight's lack of knowledge (given to his long absence) about taunts and its common applications, that made it look like Mona was in some kinda of bully mode to his eyes.
3-Knight's rash judgement, that makes him jump to conclusions when data collected is not really enough.

Can't this be solved like this now?
Knight, can't we just admit there was a mix of unluck and rash judgement by you? You might not agree that you in general have a rash judgement, but can we admit that, at least in this case, for unlucky factors and whatever, you just got the wrong impression and replied in a wrong manner as consequence?
Gnoo

Post by Gnoo »

Matty,
thank you so much for your efforts of staying as neutral as possible and always trying to find consilliatory solutions for ongoing conflicts before being too fast with harsh punishments.

In the thread of this and the previous report of „TheKnight“, though, you can find countless examples of where he clearly goes on with the same nonsense after he has already been proven the excact oposite and even comes up with greater twists and lies, which easily can be exposed.

So, what other than actually „making things up counsiously“ would be your explanation for that kind of behaviour?

I guess that's where the theory about the mental health issues drops in?
If that's the case, it sure would change my approach and point of view dramatically, but sadly my feeling tells me that it's actually all about
„counsciously making things up“.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

This is not going to end positively for TheKnight.

This part itself:
TheKnight wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 01:19I was just defending myself against you and Gnoo and saying my opinion to the situation. You didn't protect kosta and Daniel... Don't lie...
Shows that he ignores all arguments, proof and accuses people of "lying", while one page back everything is shown even in text marked in colors: viewtopic.php?p=26900#p26900
Prof.N|o_o|B : wood
Prof.N|o_o|B : dont build cc
Prof.N|o_o|B : kosta
Prof.N|o_o|B : or build and send!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalloweenPlayers : take his territory
HalloweenPlayers : take terr
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : no kosstaa
kosta : ok
HalloweenPlayers : ahahhaa
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : noo ttake
HalloweenPlayers : gainterritory
HalloweenPlayers : gainterritory
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : no kossta
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : give terr dr
Slayer_00010 : kosta the noob
Prof.N|o_o|B : thx
HalloweenPlayers : stop bullying him
HalloweenPlayers : he actually donated 300 wood and stone
HalloweenPlayers : Unlikely some of you who didn't send a cent to EE2.eu
HalloweenPlayers : witch8
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : desa like always gave us guy who doesn't understand in english
HalloweenPlayers : Daniel knows English better than you
It clearly shows my support for the "bullied" players (on both sides). No matter how clear the evidence is, he will endlessly attempt to change words. He will endlessly take 1 message out of context of 10 previous ones, and he will create 10 other false accusations based on it. This is an intentional words twisting, caused either by desperation and lack of real arguments, or simply illness that I questioned in my previous messages.

The community poll already gives a devastating result for TheKnight. Although according to the Rules of the polls: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1700
d) Other rules:
- Every poll has the "Vote cancelling allowed" option checked, so everybody may cancel their choice and vote again (of course if the poll hasn't been already closed).
- If any Minister who works in the Ministry of Game Affairs decide to create a poll to a topic - the poll score has no effect for the final decision of the selected Department. Of course the Minister may suggest with the poll score, but his decision may be different.
The Minister still has a deciding voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all, let's remind that according to previous decisions, TheKnight was supposed to remain muted. He has been conditionally unmuted by me, as an attempt to solve the conflicts. Now we all know that it was a bad decision that made him think that he is still allowed to continue the toxicness.

Second of all, to close this case I propose the following solution:
- Conditional punishment for TheKnight which gives me permission to limit UP1.5 features for his account. This would be:
* Disallowing to use the audio taunts system.
* Disallowing to use observers-to-players chatting feature.
* Disallowing to use MonaNAT servers which are funded by players donations, and he seem to have a huge problem with them.

He would not get banned or muted, just lose access to features he continuously criticizes.

This is the best idea I could came up with. The punishment that would give me a satisfaction for being "insulted" about developing useless updates, and would not limit his rights to play with "friends" (if any remaining he has).

Please let me know if this proposition is acceptable for the Department of Justice. I am not asking TheKnight, because his feedback will include words twisting, an attempt to insult me in a no-direct way, resulting in my growing angriness and pushing for the ban instead of this HEAIVLY reduced proposition.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Gnoo wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 12:16 Matty,
thank you so much for your efforts of staying as neutral as possible and always trying to find consilliatory solutions for ongoing conflicts before being too fast with harsh punishments.

In the thread of this and the previous report of „TheKnight“, though, you can find countless examples of where he clearly goes on with the same nonsense after he has already been proven the excact oposite and even comes up with greater twists and lies, which easily can be exposed.

So, what other than actually „making things up counsiously“ would be your explanation for that kind of behaviour?

I guess that's where the theory about the mental health issues drops in?
If that's the case, it sure would change my approach and point of view dramatically, but sadly my feeling tells me that it's actually all about
„counsciously making things up“.
That he manipulated certain things in a convenient way, such as the Daniel's English part, hardly can't be a conscious choice. That's not a good thing at all but he clearly was in that mode to throw everything he could to Mona to justify himself. The actual thing is that he really misunderstood at the beginning. That was the real trigger. Then, without fully realizing his very first misunderstanding he tried, until the end, to prove his point in other ways. He was so convinced that Mona was bullying Daniel and Kosta that he kinda misunderstood everything Mona said in that game, and when he came here to discuss he was too biased from that fact to not generate the false accuses he made. It sucks that some of his accuses, as you say, are pretty clear conscious manipulations made to repair his genuine mistakes, but I don't think he came here to make up everything from the beginning. I think he really believed in those things and that he should reflect more on his negative prejudices on Mona, who is not a saint but very different from Knight's picture of him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so... let's end this one...

As I was saying some pages ago, Knight criticized taunts so removing them would be a good idea... maybe that's not what he fully really meant but words have their weights and Knight should reflect on this.

Also Knight should be more cautious when he accuses anyone and should be more opened to the possibility that he might be misunderstanding something. He definitely has a rash judgement and he is also very attached to his previous judgements.

For the reason above an additional punishment, which might make him reflect on this, would be very suited: not being able to report anyone. Right, because multiple of his accuses not only showed to be wrong but weren't really that easy to misunderstand. Some of his accuses were also clear manipulative conscious choices and, even though the situation could be partially understandable, his attacks really lost credibility.

In the end, since I like to give the possibility to change and be rewarded by that, this last punishment won't be permanent but it will last until he shows to really be changed, thing that won't be easy at all and that I really doubt, but that I also hope.

Thanks everyone for your partecipation: Other than Mona and Knight also Gnooty's, Kiffke's and Tojo's opinions have been of great help to understand the bigger picture.
These users thanked the author Matty for the post (total 2):
Gnoo, Dr.MonaLisa
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks for the decision.

According to Available punishments that can be issued by the Ministry of Game Affairs,
Persona non grata
- Limit's player's rights to disallow creating forum reports / reporting other players for any reasons, using the Ministry of Game Affairs subforums.
- At the same time persona non grata can still be reported by other players and be potentially punished with additional methods.
Additionally, he can not longer use the features he criticized, with the exception of MonaNAT, which according to the Department of Justice would disallow him from joining most of games, therefore it would be equal to the ban.

The Community Poll in the Launcher has been closed with the following results:

Screenshot 2021-11-11 164138.png
Screenshot 2021-11-11 164138.png (12.43 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Community Poll: Should we ban multiplayer user: <<*TOP*>>TheKnight? Details...
Global Poll Result (25 votes total): Yes (40%), No (24%), I don't know (36%).
It means that 16 players were decided ( 25 total - 36% = 16).
62.5% of decided players (10 players out of 16) voted for the ban.

According to RULES of the Polls
d) Other rules:
- Every poll has the "Vote cancelling allowed" option checked, so everybody may cancel their choice and vote again (of course if the poll hasn't been already closed).
- If any Minister who works in the Ministry of Game Affairs decide to create a poll to a topic - the poll score has no effect for the final decision of the selected Department. Of course the Minister may suggest with the poll score, but his decision may be different.
The poll results have no effect on the final decision of the selected department. However, it's fair to show the results publicly for the potential future base.

Please confirm if the punishments have been understood and issued correctly.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Matty

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”