Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 He had some army, but you laughed at him personally and said that he has nothing to help with, so no matter where he needs to attack. But ye, for YOU this is a joke, ha-ha... You didn't care if kosta was offended or not. You just said what you said and no worries, because you understood that nobody won't report you for this and so on.
1. This is not an insult.
2. Show a screenshot showing his army, you idiotic hypocrite.
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 Also here, when you were giving strange advices to everybody and distracting both teams.
HalloweenPlayers : kill him fast
HalloweenPlayers : help
Are you pretending to be an idiot, or you just are idiot? It was at the exact time of showing AUDIO TAUNTS to Tojo.
"kill him fast", and "help" are audio taunts, listed on the official site: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/taunts/#list

This is nowhere close to help, especially because it was sent to TOJO ONLY, using the "Custom" message receiver button.
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 Here, we can see a joke, which had deep meaning to shame people, in meaning of that they must make donations:
HalloweenPlayers : stop bullying him
HalloweenPlayers : he actually donated 300 wood and stone
HalloweenPlayers : Unlikely some of you who didn't send a cent to EE2.eu
HalloweenPlayers : witch8
You just cried in previous post about messages being put out of context. Now what you're doing? Let's show the full story:
Prof.N|o_o|B : wood
Prof.N|o_o|B : dont build cc
Prof.N|o_o|B : kosta
Prof.N|o_o|B : or build and send!!!!!!!!!!!!

HalloweenPlayers : take his territory
HalloweenPlayers : take terr
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : no kosstaa
kosta : ok
HalloweenPlayers : ahahhaa
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : noo ttake
HalloweenPlayers : gainterritory
HalloweenPlayers : gainterritory
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : no kossta
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : give terr dr
Slayer_00010 : kosta the noob
Prof.N|o_o|B : thx
A joke followed with "witch8" taunt that fits the situation perfectly. Everyone can understand it, except you, because you're an idiot.
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 And why you talk so much while spectating? If you are so pro, then come and play, why all this talks about nothing in game chat.
Because YOU FUCKING IDIOT I was working on an update: https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158019
— Added a workaround for a bug that causes messages in game disappearing too quickly:
* The workaround is performed by the (separate) watchdog thread in UP15_GameHelper.dll.
* The bug is occurring when more than 5 messages are shown on chat, so the oldest message is sent to the history. However, a game function is still trying to hide these messages after their timeout, causing wrong messages to be removed from visible chat. The workaround is too advanced to explain in the changelog. In short, it copies further timeouts of messages to the first auto-disappearing slots, and then uses other fixes in order to prevent a bug where messages stay on screen endlessly.
Chatting and observing the bug behaviour is the ONLY way to determine why it happens. And you FUCKING IDIOT just accused me in earlier posts of not testing Multiplayer games. Fucking hypocrite.
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 After that, we lost you said another sarcastic joke into my address.
HalloweenPlayers : how's lagg now
FULL:
<<Node Player Quit or Disconnected: <<*TOP*>>TheKnight>>
Unknown Nickname : up15_debug_message_ee2_id_3_from_*uRs*destajador(`;-;`)
HalloweenPlayers : haha
HalloweenPlayers : lagg is gone
Prof.N|o_o|B : b7
HalloweenPlayers : and he blames updates
HalloweenPlayers : confusion of the highest order
HalloweenPlayers : confusion
Daniel...9 : i speak very well Eanglickh
<<Node Player Quit or Disconnected: Daniel...9>>
Prof.N|o_o|B : no lag
Prof.N|o_o|B : b7

<<*TOP*>>Tojo : matesgg
Prof.N|o_o|B : gg
The question to players about the lag is not a joke, and can not be addressed to you as YOU ARE ALREADY OUT OF GAME.
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 Also, if we look on your posts, you already insulted me in many different ways, and this is not some remarks or criticism to the unofficial patch or something, but STRAIGHT INSULTS to my address. Maybe I disagree with you in many points and my view is totally different from yours, but in these posts, I write to you with respect and without any straight insults. Actually, should I report you already for all those insults that you wrote to me in previous posts? Like insulting on public you know...
No, I limited myself not to insult. But it's the right time to start calling things as they should be.

Let me repeat it:

You're an idiot, retard, hypocrite with symptoms of schizophrenia. And this is a fair opinion based on your attempt to manipulate proof. You're responsible for this opinion yourself.

Or you think Matty will say to me after: "Oh, don't worry! It's just a joke, which you didn't understand... He just called your opinion a "bullshit" and called your thoughts as "imagined idiotisms"... Yeap, he said you have "sick imaginations", but don't take it that serious, it was a just a special humor type. This is not a problem, really! Yeap, he called you a schizophrenic person, but that's also was just a bad joke with not a big sense, don't worry".
You want to bring Matty up?
Matty wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 21:50 I'll be short this time.
3 days full mute for the insults + 4 days full mute for the false statement: "exchanging insults". To sum up 7 days full mute.
He gave you extreme level of tolerance. False statements are punishable. You did it over 100 times in this topic, and in the previous topic, and you haven't received any punishment for it, while other players do.

Matty in my opinion is too blinded by his "positive" or rather false memories about you as a player. Everyone in EE2 community confirmed your toxicness, especially in the previous topic where people who YOU yourself asked for help turned against you and provided information that made you look even worse.
Excuse me, but if I will start to chat like that, and call your thoughts and phrases with same words, you will already ban me and kick without any other opinion, but, however, I know some ethical rules and principles on forum, so won't take an example from you. Sadly, there are no rules for Mona on the ee2 forum, which, for example, would tell that Mona shouldn't show disrespectful behavior to every player from the community, even if his "majesty" doesn't like those players.
You threw as much shit as you could. You made hundreds of new false accusations. You insulted me in direct and no direct way. So you can fuck off with your hypocrisy.
Yeap, that's the problem actually, for you that's a normal behavior to act like that, and I don't understand for who you are writing those rules on forum about behavior and so on... Like those rules should be followed by the whole community, except you.
Now go on, show the rules you're talking about.

There are no written forum rules regarding it. Once again you hypocrite mentioned a thing that you have no idea about and didn't even read, because it's non existing.

Now fuck off and stop wasting our time.

The community will judge you. I'll open a poll asking ALL players if you should be permanently banned from our community.

Added after 20 minutes 53 seconds:
Here it is:
2021-11-09_19-50-34_Empire_Earth_II_Unofficial_Version_1.5_-_Launcher.png
2021-11-09_19-50-34_Empire_Earth_II_Unofficial_Version_1.5_-_Launcher.png (606.06 KiB) Viewed 1702 times
Lets see the opinion of the whole community. This will leave no doubts.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Post by Matty »

TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:35 Hey again...

I think this is going to nowhere, because topic just going more deeper in the details about the relationship between me and Mona.

I really didn't care much about Mona's behavior in the game, because I was trying to focus, but ok, if Mona asked me "WHERE I INSULTED YOU OR SOMEONE? SHOW ME!" by acting like an angel, who sit there calmly and didn't touch anyone, I can show you.

So, you need prof of toxic behavior to kosta, for example here:
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : help costa
kosta : where
HalloweenPlayers : no where but "with what"
He had some army, but you laughed at him personally and said that he has nothing to help with, so no matter where he needs to attack. But ye, for YOU this is a joke, ha-ha... You didn't care if kosta was offended or not. You just said what you said and no worries, because you understood that nobody won't report you for this and so on.

Also here, when you were giving strange advices to everybody and distracting both teams.
HalloweenPlayers : kill him fast
Here, we can see a joke, which had deep meaning to shame people, in meaning of that they must make donations:
And why you talk so much while spectating? If you are so pro, then come and play, why all this talks about nothing in game chat.

And as I said before, if you look at the game chat, I didn't say a single word, until he touched me with his sarcastic joke, gameplay mockery or whatever you call that. As well, he continued with this sarcastic jokes even when we almost lost.
HalloweenPlayers : Daniel knows English better than you
Daniel...9 : i speak very well Eanglickh
After that, we lost you said another sarcastic joke into my address.
Even that you knew it was terrible lagg for me... And also, I didn't lie about small FPS value, of course I didn't say about any concrete number like "5 FPS", but ye, it was really small, especially in the places with a large amount of units.

Also, if we look on your posts, you already insulted me in many different ways, and this is not some remarks or criticism to the unofficial patch or something, but STRAIGHT INSULTS to my address. Maybe I disagree with you in many points and my view is totally different from yours, but in these posts, I write to you with respect and without any straight insults. Actually, should I report you already for all those insults that you wrote to me in previous posts? Like insulting on public you know...

Or you think Matty will say to me after: "Oh, don't worry! It's just a joke, which you didn't understand... He just called your opinion a "bullshit" and called your thoughts as "imagined idiotisms"... Yeap, he said you have "sick imaginations", but don't take it that serious, it was a just a special humor type. This is not a problem, really! Yeap, he called you a schizophrenic person, but that's also was just a bad joke with not a big sense, don't worry".

Excuse me, but if I will start to chat like that, and call your thoughts and phrases with same words, you will already ban me and kick without any other opinion, but, however, I know some ethical rules and principles on forum, so won't take an example from you. Sadly, there are no rules for Mona on the ee2 forum, which, for example, would tell that Mona shouldn't show disrespectful behavior to every player from the community, even if his "majesty" doesn't like those players.

Yeap, that's the problem actually, for you that's a normal behavior to act like that, and I don't understand for who you are writing those rules on forum about behavior and so on... Like those rules should be followed by the whole community, except you.

Thank you,
The Knight
I think this message just confirmed what I said before. You don't seem to distinguish jokes from actual attacks.

That joke to kosta is pretty funny actually and even a child shouldn't get offended by it.

The joke about donations was much heavier than previous one. I honestly wouldn't have said that, but still nobody was accused in particular.

Gameplay mockery is something that almost everyone does, and should not be taken so seriously as you do. It's a way for obs to entertain themselves while obsing a (usually but not always) low-level gameplay. I highly doubt you never did this to anyone in the past. I highly doubt it.

About the "jokes" here on the forum, obviously they are not jokes. But it's not like you are the only who is getting attacked. You are attacking eachother. Keeping a calm way of writing as you do can obfuscate your attacks but you attacked too, let's be honest.

I said that very often everything starts from a misunderstood joke, not that everything is a joke.
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Ok, as I said before, this long conversation makes no sense actually, Mona started report about harming 1.5 Patch rights and finished with insults to my address. Of course, I won't take those "jokes" and be with him in well relationships after all this mess.

About solution for the existing problem, I agree with Mona about the pool, because he said "Everyone in EE2 community confirmed your toxicness", which is actually far away from true. I deal with most of all players and especially trying to be extra nice with the new players, by giving them tips how to play and sending resources if they are my teammates. Not for example, like player Kiffke, which is inviting them in his rooms only for rank boost, killing them in 5 minutes, repeating this scheme 2-3 times and leaving. That kills the player passion of playing the game, which often leads to leaving the game forever.

Actually that's why I am not respecting him as a player. By doing such things, he is decreasing the number of ee2 players, which could be potential active players in a long run, and, in other words, he just making ee2 community smaller.

I play really rarely ee2 now, like once a week I guess, mostly by invites of friends I jump in the evening for some games, but perhaps Mona found me even that time... And unfortunately, this went to a serious conflict between me and him. As an another solution, there is a possibility to mute selected players in the lobby and game, so you can just mute me for yourself and I will mute you, so we won't even talk with each other. But as I said, we are meeting each other in the multiplayer really rarely, so that was kind of unlucky moment that this happened.

Hope we will resolve this conflict somehow.
TheKnight
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 20:01 I think this message just confirmed what I said before. You don't seem to distinguish jokes from actual attacks.

That joke to kosta is pretty funny actually and even a child shouldn't get offended by it.

The joke about donations was much heavier than previous one. I honestly wouldn't have said that, but still nobody was accused in particular.

Gameplay mockery is something that almost everyone does, and should not be taken so seriously as you do. It's a way for obs to entertain themselves while obsing a (usually but not always) low-level gameplay. I highly doubt you never did this to anyone in the past. I highly doubt it.

About the "jokes" here on the forum, obviously they are not jokes. But it's not like you are the only who is getting attacked. You are attacking eachother. Keeping a calm way of writing as you do can obfuscate your attacks but you attacked too, let's be honest.

I said that very often everything starts from a misunderstood joke, not that everything is a joke.
If you look in my post: viewtopic.php?p=26900#p26900
The joke was not even directed to kosta. I was the one who actually defended kosta after other players "bullied" him for taking a territory, which he anyway intended to send. This resulted in donation of the city center costs: 300 wood, 300 stone. Then a joke about the donation followed with "witch8" taunt, which is the strongest laugh possible. TheKnight understood the joke but tried to manipulate with the evidence. Take a look that he intentionally pasted part of the messages log, while the full log is available on the previous page. The tolerance of this bullshit has to end. He turns my "positive" behaviour against me.

Same story with him feeling offended for saying that Daniel's English is better than his. He literally didn't paste 1 message above, where he insults Daniel saying that he doesn't understand English. So when I defended Daniel, he turned it against me. And even then, saying that somebody "doesn't understand English" is way harder offense than saying that "somebody's English is better than yours".
Now. please consider than in his previous post, he falsely accused me of insulting Daniel and Kosta. I asked him to prove it or apology within the next 24 hours. He totally ignored this thing, no apology was written, and new false accusations, manipulations added.

This is clearly intended "game" from TheKnight. Take a note that he didn't post any explanation for almost 2 weeks. The same day when you posted about limiting him from using audio taunts - he woke up and escalated the conflict. The punishment you and I proposed was very soft. Since he dislikes this feature he would be unable to use it. But it hit his pride again, to the post where he falsely accused me of 100 different things. And I will not tolerate it.

At the end he is pretending to be polite, but he especially constructed his post in a way that deserves serious punishment.
In my opinion he is doing a manipulative game, where he is testing our (and my especially) limits. All the bullshit he produced has no confirmation in evidence, and even the evidence he posts (totally unrelated number of forum topics views) is confirmed to be false, because other forums have more views than player reports (which has been confirmed by me). Somebody who produces such manipulative argument is clearly doing it intentionally.

His main goal is to get a permanent ban, but making it look like it's because "Mona disagrees with him". He wants the perma ban, because his pride would not allow him to play without the feature (audio taunts) that he actually liked to use. Instead of saying "sorry", he did what we could read in his posts. The same thing he has done during his previous mute. He was always able to login back to the Lobby, but he lied to players that he is banned. I remember you also were verifying it.
So all the actions he has done with his totally NEW accusations and bullshit had the only one goal: to get banned and play the victim to players. I will not join this manipulative game anymore. The whole community will decide what he deserves, so the decision will have the strongest possible roots, and won't be debatable.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I feel like everyone doesn't really want to solve the situation. I don't really have time to waste anymore.
I generally try to tolerate the insults here in report topics because it's normal to let off steam before an attempt of clarification, but the limit has been surpassed.
You are not even trying to clarify. You were going to argue like this since the beginning, trying to prove the other side wrong and attacking eachother.
Everytime a point is raised and proved wrong Mona freely insults Knight as if there was a standing ovation for that, while Knight just ignores his invalid point and keeps searching new arrows to throw, that possibly not only defend himself but also attack Mona, going also off-topic.

The report was about Knight disrespecting one of Mona's update features (taunts) and addressing to it the reason for his lag, which is kinda silly for multiple reasons. Anyways, It's not about why you don't like Mona. (even if you say you don't hate him, it's clear you have great negative prejudices on him)
At the same time, Mona, when you prove wrong a point against you it's not a good idea to insult the other side again and again. First because it's wrong and it puts you in the wrong side. Second because insulting the other side will make Knight even more less likely to admit you had a point and will search for new points to attack you.

One last thing. If you really want to make this community poll then it's better if I quit as Minister of Justice. We can end it right here. No problems with that, really.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 21:54 Everytime a point is raised and proved wrong Mona freely insults Knight as if there was a standing ovation for that, while Knight just ignores his invalid point and keeps searching new arrows to throw, that possibly not only defend himself but also attack Mona, going also off-topic.
No. Not every time. If you re-read my previous posts there was no direct insults. I pushed myself to be as polite as possible. And what I got as a reward for it?
Also, if we look on your posts, you already insulted me in many different ways, and this is not some remarks or criticism to the unofficial patch or something, but STRAIGHT INSULTS to my address.
He claimed that I issued STRAIGHT INSULTS to his address, while it could be verified that I did not. I only asked if he has schizophrenia, because his message gives me this opinion. It was a question and not a straight insults. And for sure not in "many different ways".

So what's the point of being polite towards a person who is keep creating false arguments? None. It's better to start calling things by name, and I am pretty sure everyone who finally sees me using hard words is clapping with hands. Because this is what this hypocrite deserves for all the false accusations he CONTINIOUSLY creates.
At the same time, Mona, when you prove wrong a point against you it's not a good idea to insult the other side again and again. First because it's wrong and it puts you in the wrong side. Second because insulting the other side will make Knight even more less likely to admit you had a point, making him search other points to attack you.
My insults started after he ALREADY ACCUSED ME of it. I was very soft for the whole case (and the previous topic too). I won't tolerate the bullshit forever.

TheKnight didn't provide a single evidence / proof to his statements. All the time empty accusations which are way worse than calling someone an IDIOT (which he actually proven himself to be).
Which rules are you talking about, because I don't remember ever creating any topic with forum rules?

There is no limit in freedom of speech. Nobody on forum nor EE2 would get punished in case of insults trade during the conflict. This is how it always worked on EE2. The other story is if it's the single person insulting another one, then it's fully understandable to write a forum report.

In this case he insulted me by false accusations, which ALL have been proven to be wrong. I have rights to defend myself, and if the polite words don't reach him, then maybe the harder ones will.

EDIT:

Also, I'm sorry to tell this Matty. I understand that you are busy and it's all fine. But you kind of allowed it to escalate to this level.

If you verified that Knight's arguments are false (based on the Playbacks Log), and you already discovered that these accusations are false, you should give him a strong signal that lies like his are not right to be posted. Instead of make a statement based on the actual evidence provided you go back with memories how you remember TheKnigjt. You had evidence from Prof.Noob, Kiffke, many other players in the previous topic. Once again false arguments are spoiled and we're still going soft on him. it's like a giving permission for his shit to continue.

I remember players making false statements have been warned / punished before. TheKnight has done it over 100 times in the last topics about him, and he literally got no punishment for that. How is that fair?

You good know that I was not pushing for the ban nor even mute for him. But after his ANOTHER false statements this shit can't be ignored.

I believe that the Global Pool will explain all the doubts. I really hoped not to make players vote in such cases, but it's better to make a decision this way that allow it to continue endlessly.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Gnoo

Post by Gnoo »

You („TheKnight“) are fully ignoring Mona's by proof falsifying answers to most of your nonsense, I can totaly understand the growing frustration about wasted hours for preparing replies and attached evidence, which in the ignored and helpless end only finds its relieve in using hard insults. Probably the better choice before it turns into stomach cancer.

I don't want to end up in this kind of frustration loop, though, and for now came to the conclusion that it's a waste of time to falsify your latest twists and lies about myself.
As it seems to have the same value as talking to a wall, I will try to keep it as superficial as possible.

You ignore the main points of critism and instead of trying to self-reflect and improve, you prefer to blame others and focus on irrelevant stuff, which in your fantasy lets you appear as the victim by twisting facts and making up toxical lies.

Your first post once again proves your toxic nature and speaks for itself:
You went as low to bully me as a „lonely player“ because allegedly no clan would want me to join.
At this point, it would be quite entertaining to post screenshots of your own clan members begging me to join your clan and provide available proof for most of the other toxic twists and lies, but where is the sense in exposing you and your hypocrisy over and over again? As usual you would just ignore the prooven facts and come up with new twists and lies for toxic accusations and bullying.
It's a vicious circle.

I never understood your obsession with the useless rating points as a whole and Kiffke's in particular, while nobody else cares about them as they are literally meaningless.

I agree that hard noob bashing isn't the best thing to do without trying to teach and motivate a bit, which is what I try to do.
But it's probably better to get bashed by a strong player online and maybe learn (and maybe get inspired) from his overwelming skills the hard way, rather than coming online and finding no one to play with.

You know I prefer 1vs1 games and was always eager to play vs you because you can be quite a good challenge.
So why would you now lie about the fact that you were the one avoiding my hosts and invitations to play a nice 1vs1 for fun and even wrongly twist it around to the opposite now?
I really don't get it! But I am already digging way too deep again – my bad!
I guess, I'll just let you live in your own hypocritical world.

P.S.:
Mona already pointed out that you cut out the part where you indirectly blamed your team mate Daniel for your lost game by „insulting“ his english skills first, but now feel „insulted“ by Mona claiming that Daniel's english is better than yours? I really wonder if you are able to understand that this kind of hipocrisy is hard to bear for others!?

Also you claim to just come to play for fun, while at the same time the problem appears to be that you are taking yourself, others and the game way to seriously? There is a small, but very clear difference between toxical bullying and common mockery! As Matty already stated: You really shouldn't feel insulted by those mocking comments about last minute „panic building“, which in my opinion is part of the game fun to mock losing players a bit, just like making fun of clans.
Also, why is Tojo able to laugh WITH ME about my stupid clan mocking tag? While you cry about it as if I was insulting your dead granny, who you loved so much?
Come on man - are you serious? It's just a freaking game!

Good luck with the poll!
Last edited by Gnoo on 10 Nov 2021, 00:58, edited 2 times in total.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gnoo wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 23:39 You („TheKnight“) are fully ignoring Mona's by proof falsifying answers to most of your nonsense, I can totaly understand the growing frustration about wasted hours for preparing repelies and attached evidence, which in the ignored and helpless end only finds its relieve in using hard insults. Probably the better choice before it turns into stomach cancer.
Exactly this!

I answered in as polite way as I could to his "arguments" in this gigantic post: viewtopic.php?p=26892#p26892

And what was his reply?
TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 13:24 Hi again,

I won't write any long comment now, because on 1 my word, Mona will find another 10 with some rule taken from the forum.

This proves that he did not read the replies to his (false) arguments at all.

Instead, he created another misleading and false information, which I had to waste time on.

I understand Matty's frustration of having to read such a long case, but it's not like he's the only one wasting time here. I can safely assume that I wasted more time by answers to this nonsense, finding the right sources. Every statement from me has confirmation.

The red line was crossed, when TheKnight posted messages from the FULL chat log, out of context, thinking that nobody will notice it.

He accused me of insulting players who I actually defended and protected. He accused me of being rude to him, while my message about his lag was polite. Not to mention for the third time how he insulted Daniel's English and then tried to play the victim.

This caused the explosion in me, where I started to use words that shouldn't be used. Do I regret it? No. If I said I regret it I would be a hypocrite like him. I don't regret that I finally let my emotions leak.

One of the growing frustrations can be even seen in Matty's post:
Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 20:01 That joke to kosta is pretty funny actually and even a child shouldn't get offended by it.

This literally proves that Matty was mislead by TheKnight by the out of context messages instead of based on the full playbacks log.

First of all I didn't joke about kosta at all, and the donation joke was not even heavy. It was perfectly fitting the situation of 300 wood/stone received by the territory sent.

If the Minister of the Department of Justice is getting mistaken by false arguments provided by a player, then it's the biggest signal that something wrong is going on.

Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 21:54 One last thing. If you really want to make this community poll then it's better if I quit as Minister of Justice. We can end it right here. No problems with that, really.
I didn't see this part, you've probably edited your post.

What is wrong with the community polls? The topic is pinned: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1700
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 21 Mar 2014, 01:32 d) Other rules:
- Every poll has the "Vote cancelling allowed" option checked, so everybody may cancel their choice and vote again (of course if the poll hasn't been already closed).
- If any Minister who works in the Ministry of Game Affairs decide to create a poll to a topic - the poll score has no effect for the final decision of the selected Department. Of course the Minister may suggest with the poll score, but his decision may be different.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hey Gnoo,

I bet you already pressed the "Yes" button, because in all your sentences it is readable.

First of all, I see how you are trying to protect Mona and blame me for my laggs and that I was so bad... Insulted everyone and cried... But actually no, before the thing with language, I was giving many tips to Daniel about how he should play and, of course, helped him with my troops and so on... Maybe even if I said that thing about language to Daniel, it wasn't because I hate or something. I just was playing the game and you know, every player after a 55 minute game can say something like that...

But ok, I agree it was rude, and from my side, I'm saying sorry to Daniel for this bad moment. As well, when I will meet him next time in lobby, I will tell him personally "Sorry" for that, even that I think, he doesn't hate me for those words, because he understood it was just a game moment.

Secondary, I didn't decline your challenge to play against you. I will even say, that I would also like to play against you some 1vs1 matches and you can bring some spectators if you want. That's not a problem.

Thirdly, sadly, all this staff you wrote is not relevant to the topic of the report, because as I understood, we are talking here about "Harming 1.5 Update features", but I guess, it is good to know your opinion about other things too.

Of course, I can comment more statements from your post, because I disagree mostly with everything there, but this won't decide anything, so let it go.

Thank you
TheKnight
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheKnight wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 00:56 But actually no, before the thing with language, I was giving many tips to Daniel about how he should play and, of course, helped him with my troops and so on...
No you did not give any tips to Daniel: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... y8HCPIJeuC

I won't even check the playback to see for the units sent, because I already know that it's a nonsense.

An apology right after providing another false statement can not be considered as honest.

Skipping the part of being able to "apology" players who don't ask for it, and not being able to apology for false accusations.

TheKnight wrote: 10 Nov 2021, 00:56 Thirdly, sadly, all this staff you wrote is not relevant to the topic of the report, because as I understood, we are talking here about "Harming 1.5 Update features", but I guess, it is good to know your opinion about other things too.
No, it's not what the discussion is about. We have decided earlier that it's a good idea to disable the taunts feature for you as a punishment for it, to give a moment of self-reflection: viewtopic.php?p=26889#p26889

You escalated the conflict by throwing many other false accusations in your first post to this topic, right after Matty asked if the punishment method is possible.

I was not applying for your ban or mute based on the first post in this topic. I asked for a solution / statement to prevent such situations in the future.

So don't twist the words like this is the subject of the problem now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”