Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting TheKnight (again) for behaviour that harms UP1.5 community

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 20:37For example he criticized taunts so why not removing them to him? I ask Department of Control and Game Affairs if that can be done.
Hello. Thanks for your query. The proposed punishment is possible.

For stability reasons, most of Unofficial Patch 1.5 features and changes are developed with a possibility for the remote status control of these options. Thanks to this, in case of detected problems or game crashes caused by certain features - I can globally disable them until a hotfix update is released. This is needed for example if a crash was found that allows players to crash other players games by sending some message with unsupported characters, etc. If such a bug was detected, I can protect players by disabling certain features globally. Another usability of this server-controlled status is for example a feature that allows observers to chat with players in game. Players who abuse this feature to help other players in game win games can be reported and lose ability to use it. Thanks to this we don't need to punish all players by disabling a feature that they like to use, and the abusive player can continue using multiplayer services, just without the feature he abused.

Usually there are two methods of the status control. First, by the global UP1.5 configuration downloaded on game start. Second, by the UP1.5 KeepAlive thread that is for example responsible for features that allows observers to chat with players. In this case, since TheKnight finds the audio taunts feature useless, I can set up his multiplayer accounts (including future ones) to have it disallowed. I believe that this method of the punishment is pretty educative, and even though it requires to spend some time to set it up - it will be worth.

Please let me know if this should be applied to his accounts. Please note that once it's done it won't be possible to change it back without additional work done. Therefore if a player wants to use these features again, he will be forced to finish the hand-writing punishment, with no exception. I would then need a confirmation that such thing wouldn't happen in the future.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hello everyone,

You know, after last time, when I was reported for the the reason of "harming ee2 community", which was totally no sense in my opinion, I was trying to explain my opinion and thoughts with all the screenshots and playbacks, but it was all down the drain... Yeap, Mona put some screenshots, where he said that I "insulted" him somehow, in the time when he was sitting in observers, messing the chat and helping team, which was our enemy (for example, by telling them where to build defense or attack). As the result of that long conversation with many different posts, Mona didn't want to peacefully finish that and decided to continue playing his "game" and asked to write him some handwritten letter with the text of "Forgive me, I won't do that anymore your majesty..." and repeat that 25 times with a personal sign at end, maybe also he wanted some donation, nobody knows till end. So, after that nobody didn't say anything, because all quietly made their conclusions about Mona and decided to not continue that meaningless report. Of course, I'm a person who won't be scared of saying his own opinion, so I decided tell Mona what I thought about his "offer" and of course, he was very offended by this... However, he surprisingly reacted pretty calmly on it and after closing the report he didn't even give any ban to me. Now what about me, after all those long posts in that report, disrespect to me and insults to my address, I decided to stop playing this game, as it did not give me such fun as before, so I decided to take a half year break and even more.

After some time, I decided to come back and play some games, just to remember old times and fun. My playing interval was like once in 5 days or even in a week... But unfortunately, in one evening before Halloween, I met Mona... He wasn't playing, only sitting in observers and spamming the global chat with his "useful" upgraded taunts, which mostly consisted of insults, to distract players from the game. Isn't that harming?

If you will ask my personal opinion about why he continues to make this theatrical performance or if more polite, senseless reports, I would answer because Mona is just trying to make his own forum more active. As we can see on the following screen, topics where people are getting reported for something, usually has more replies, views and bigger conversation at all, than some topics about new patch updates, game problems and so on.
Screenshot1.JPG
Screenshot1.JPG (101.32 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
So, by reporting me with such funny reasons, he is not only trying to show that he is the boss here and all should respect him no matter what, but also making his own forum more active and forces people to visit it to see what's going on. Not a bad thing to kill two rabbits with one shot, right? Unfortunately, I won't support such schemes and in my point of view, if you have some personal conflict with a person, you should resolve it with him personally, but not blowing it on whole forum with the big title like "he is harming ee2 community", "he is insulting the patch and the whole game" or "he is making ee2 community smaller". Also, he is starting the report with words "I am forced to report player TheKnight". So, who forced you? The answer is nobody, except yourself and your principles. You could just let it go, or tell me the problem in the private message, remember you added that opportunity for players in lobby. But nah, you rather add some gasoline in the barely lighted bonfire.

Ok, now I will go straight in those "accusations", because, as we can see below, player Toni described his opinion, which is actually related to the main objectives of playing this game, by saying that he came back in this game to have fun and enjoy the games and not waste time on such things as these reports. Unfortunately, Mona did not share his opinion, so he immediately told him to shut up and hinted him to not write such things with which he doesn't agree. Yeah, we can see the one who is trying to show that he is "macho" here.
Screenshot2.JPG
Screenshot2.JPG (31.09 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
And in addition, I wasn't trying to impress anyone, that was really stupid to say from your side. We all just tried to have fun, but many of us couldn't, as game was too laggy and unplayable. And yes, I said that in the global chat, since you started to attack me with phrases like "oh, now TheKnight is starting to build in panic" and provoke me to write the reason of such action, so I told you that it was because of laggs. Of course, you wouldn't put the first messages into your screenshots, because this shows you from the bad side and as the one who started all this mess, so you started to send screenshots only after 48th minute (we can see the time on your 1st screenshot), where I already started somehow to defend myself from your attacks. Anyway, you will upload the playback of this game, because unfortunately you forgot your own rule, that any screenshots from the game chat without relevant playback is nothing. And after that, everyone who wants, may read the whole conversation in the game chat and conclude who started this conflict.

But anyway, if we will go to this "Summary" from Mona's post, which was done only by roughly ripped out certain chunks from the whole content, we can see that Mona made an elephant from the fly.

About first point, he said he regularly saw message "Waiting for TheKnight". It was intervals of 1-2 seconds maximum and he blamed my internet connection, but how about when we wait for willpara about 100 seconds in game? Interesting how would you call that. Or look at this message from Mona: "You re causing the lagg this game". So, in this 3vs3 game, the host was from Guatemala, and actually some people usually are disconnecting from him. So, I disagree that it was caused only by my internet connection.
Screenshot3.jpg
Screenshot3.jpg (386.85 KiB) Viewed 1802 times
Also, about second statement, I also want to put your attention on the screenshot, especially to the part where you were being so proud that your graphics had "17 FPS", and immediately attack me with phrase "So it's your problem and no one else if you lagg". I want to remind you, that you were spectating this game or, in other words, being an observer. And as you probably know, observers usually have got higher FPS, than those who plays the game. So, even if we won't take in mind that you had 10-12 FPS on your screenshots and trust in your good FPS value, it's still not correct to compare FPS value of observer with the FPS value of players.

Let's go to point 3, and here, first of all, I want to say that there was not straight accusations to the your patch. I only said my opinion, that lags probably could be caused by the big amount of updates and various types of units in the game. Why can't I tell my opinion? And I wrote that only to my "teammates", which were Toni and Daniel. There wasn't a special goal to harm "good name" of 1.5 Patch.

About next points, where we can see a brief description of threads distribution and what is Mona's contribution in the ee2, which is against showing that every "personal conflict" against Mona, will be transferred to the conflict between you and all ee2 community. Of course, I understand that patch updates are tested by special people, who is trying to fix the bugs. I respect this work and not insulting anyone who was working on it. Also, I want to add that I don't have anything personal against Loew and his updates. And yes, the game may work properly and without any bugs and mistakes when you test it alone in single player, but also important to test how game works in a multiplayer with at least 6 players in the room. And when there are 5vs5 games, there are always regular disconnections from different players. And again, I won't complain or accuse someone, I'm just saying real facts from game as a player.

And again you are calling me "disrespectful, ungrateful and toxic" and even with other negative words, because I only told my own opinion, which you didn't like. I don't understand where you are finding this deep sense about harming whole ee2 community... Like if player said "It's unplayable, maybe because large amount of updates", you straightly attacking him, reporting and saying that "he is harming everyone in the server, starting from players and ending to people who is working on patch updates". Or that I complained a bit about that spam made with taunts, consisting insult context... I mean, you were the one who didn't want to add taunts in the game chat, because people would spam with them. And what we saw in that game, from which u took screenshots? The one who spammed with them were you. Actually, nobody didn't tell you a single word, until you started to attack specific personalities. Ok, maybe Daniel or kosta, after you tried to bite them, didn't react somehow... But for you that wasn't enough, so you changed your aggressive behavior on me and with the phrase "hah, look at him, how he builds as if he would be in panic" tried to provoke me on insult to your address. That was a kind of real provocation, which would have not a positive feedback. I think you probably understood that. However, it didn't stop you to write that message and now you are reporting me for the reason of "he is harming ee2 community".

Now, about Gnoo's, the player who always trying to say he is friendly and nice, but at the right moment can always bring more fire in the problem or conflict. I see how friendly you are trying to be, but don't mix truth with lies in your post.

First of all, you said I was lagging, in the phrase "...we are both able to confirm that the lag was most likely caused by „TheKnight“ himself...", but as we can see, even on your screenshots, my ping was 101 (we joined in your room after we played in Desta's, so we can take this value as prof), which is kind of excellent value of ping. Yes, I warned that I'm laggy, so I wanted to observe the game and let them to do 2vs2, but as one more player joined, I decided to play too for making fair and nice 3vs3 match. You and Kiffke were just watching and ignored any invitation to join and play... I couldn't stand of it and decided to show you a real example of how you should behave in this situation. And you think this is bad?

Also I see how hard you are trying to create some new titles for me, like "known as TOP player in concerns of causings lag", but don't lie, nobody knows me by such behavior, because actually everyone talks about laggs and how those laggs affect the game.

Moreover, about words addressed to Toni "... behavior of your clan mate spoiling the fun ..." you are trying to mess the whole clan in this report. I will again ask you again to stop harming reputation of TOP clan. Maybe it's hard for you to be a player without a clan, but anyway, even if nobody invites you to a single clan and it's hard for you to be a lonely player, you should behave appropriate and respect other official clans. I focus attention on this, because in past, you already were trying to tease members of TOP clan with your jokes about creating "clan FLOP" by just doing simple nickname with tag FLOP with design, which you stole from our, TOP clan, tag. However, all those attempts to provoke us, sadly for you, were ruined.

About Mona's generator, I said truth. It really makes rarely faired and balanced team set, because it is based only on player's statistics, such as rank. However, it doesn't include such important facts as player's skills, players computer characteristics, is player rusty or not, how often he plays the game if he is an active player, with who he has better teamplay, does he understand english or he speak only spanish for example and so on. All these factors are very important in the game, so all I wanted to say is that you have to use it a few times to make an fair teams. Again, I only said my opinion, I didn't insult anyone here. You kind of agreed there by saying "I will check", however after after you used the generator you didn't change team as I remember.

Listen to yourself Gnoo, what are you trying to say? That I am "potential character assassination"? Oh, that sounds really scary.
So your solution for me was "taking the punishment like a man and start all over with a smile"? The punishment, which was about to "shut me up" for actually nothing and not allow to write a single word, but just sit there quietly with a smile? Imagine doing that plus writing on a paper "I'm sorry, I was not right, I won't do that anymore your majesty". You really think I'm that crazy?

Of course, I was annoyed of all this mess and reposting, so I decided to stop playing this game. I'm not addicted to this game, and for me it was not a problem to stop. I didn't lost my durability or made any boycott, I was just tired of proving my point of view, because there wasn't any progress in the resolving conflict. So yeah, after that reporting story, my personal decision was to quit this game for some time.

I also see how you are trying to, somehow, make me mad or sing Mona's song about that "ee2 community won't care much if there will be on one active player less".
But with your words "Even though his absence seemed insignificant" you show that you missed me much, especially by writing such a big post with screenshots, that doesn't shows much. However, Mona even called it as "Beautiful post", so looks like now you are proud of yourself. But why is it that beautiful? Maybe this post somehow tries to unite ee2 community, or somehow admits the benefits of 1.5 Patch? Unfortunately no, that post is just showing the hate and desire to humiliate the active player, which consists in community.

Now, I can't not admit another attempt to ruin my name by saying "known for boosting his own rating points by crushing new players". As I remember, I mostly played ranked 1vs1 games against COLM clan members, and we agreed to play on rank. What do you mean by "boosting"? If I won more games than lost against good players in different game modes, it doesn't means I boosted rank... By the way, I also asked you to play with me a ranked 1vs1 game, but you were surprisingly quiet at that moment. Moreover, if we will look on your rating and against who you played those ranked games, we may see also many interesting moments.

But, as we started theme of boosting and earning points in a way of crushing new players, I must say a few words about our popular, nice and strong player Kiffke, which even has a special taunt, when you write his nickname in chat. This player has rank over 3000 points, so looks like he can even win against Mona in 1vs1 with the one hand! I will not hide, I also wanted to be honored to play a couple of 1vs1 ranked games against him, just at least to see, how the player who has such big rank, would play in serious manner. Unfortunately, he declined all my requests to play a nice ranked 1vs1 and when I joined his ranked 1v1 rooms, he was kicking me without any reason or just were closing room and going offline. Also, when he joins our rooms, he is mostly spectating or in rarely case if playing, than he may leave in the middle of the game if he won't like something. This behavior annoys many players as he ruins team game by leaving at the middle of the game.

This is interesting to admit, that player who is just confirming opinions of others and telling that I somehow insulted him without any facts or profs, asking for a long time ban in the report about "behavior that harms 1.5 Unofficial Patch". Here we can see an example of a person who's words are laying at the same course as Mona's, so that's why Mona doesn't reacting aggressive in manner of "This comment is not relevant to the current topic".

At the end, I want to say that I don't hate you Mona and no need to push your friends against me if you got some personal conflict with me. As I said before, every personal conflict can be resolved by talking with each other and trying to get each others opinion, without blowing it up on public.

Thank you,
TheKnight
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38 You know, after last time, when I was reported for the the reason of "harming ee2 community", which was totally no sense in my opinion, I was trying to explain my opinion and thoughts with all the screenshots and playbacks, but it was all down the drain... Yeap, Mona put some screenshots, where he said that I "insulted" him somehow, in the time when he was sitting in observers, messing the chat and helping team, which was our enemy (for example, by telling them where to build defense or attack)
You accuse the Department of Justice, that the judgement was a no sense?

Lies continue. In the previous topic I've provided playback chat logs, which have been verified by the Department of Justice before the judgement:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 17 Nov 2020, 20:43 [...]
2. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(19_16).e2s":
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... i9x6rsFKdL
[...]
3. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(20_48).e2s"
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... hEX24XQnv6
[...]
4. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(18_22).e2s"
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... UNZRUe65cD
[...]
There is nothing about me helping players in game. Your lies are disgusting. I've never helped players "where to build deff", because I'm personally against deff spam in game. Everybody from active EE2 community can confirm it. I wonder if you maybe have schizophrenia? Because that would explain your Imagined arguments. In this case, please provide documents from your psychiatrist on Private Message to the Department of Justice. I have a high tolerance for people with disabilities, so I promise to go easier on you when it's confirmed.

Besides that, once again you did not provide any proof of what you wrote. Empty words and false accusations as usual. Not to mention that it's unrelated in the current case.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Mona didn't want to peacefully finish that and decided to continue playing his "game" and asked to write him some handwritten letter with the text of "Forgive me, I won't do that anymore your majesty..." and repeat that 25 times with a personal sign at end, maybe also he wanted some donation, nobody knows till end.
The punishment was approved by the Department of Justice. The wording your provided does not match the real one provided in post: viewtopic.php?p=26103#p26103

Bringing a donation up shows what person you are. Even this topic: Available punishments that can be issued by the Ministry of Game Affairs clarifies such things:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 03:30 Options to Remove Punishments:

The Minister is able to replace, remove or reduce the time of player's rights blocking punishments using undocumented methods which require some simple tasks to be done. Those tasks might not be related to EE2 itself or might even not require Internet connection to be finished.
The approved tasks are set individually but are never methods that require additional payments (donations) or stuff like this.

Examples of "Tasks" that may be used:
Handwriting apology sentences multiple times. Example: viewtopic.php?p=24716#p24716

The punished player has rights to ask the Ministry for his punishment replacement (or time reduction) using the "undocumented method". The only thing needed is a serious apology and confirmation that the current punishment method which limits player's rights is fully accepted. The Minister has rights to deny this request, but then the punished player can post an appeal which would be reviewed by the Department of Justice.
I thought you can't go lower with this bullshit, but now I am sure that I'll be applying for your punishment.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Of course, I'm a person who won't be scared of saying his own opinion, so I decided tell Mona what I thought about his "offer" and of course, he was very offended by this... However, he surprisingly reacted pretty calmly on it and after closing the report he didn't even give any ban to me. Now what about me, after all those long posts in that report, disrespect to me and insults to my address, I decided to stop playing this game, as it did not give me such fun as before, so I decided to take a half year break and even more.
Do you have problems with reading? In this case I recommend you to go back to school.

The previous topic explains the timeline. All judgements were issued by the Department of Justice, not "Mona". There was no discussion about the ban in the discussion, but about the MUTE which was issued. I don't know how can somebody be that stupid to write things that did not happen, while everyone can simply view the previous topic and read it fully, chronologically.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38After some time, I decided to come back and play some games, just to remember old times and fun. My playing interval was like once in 5 days or even in a week... But unfortunately, in one evening before Halloween, I met Mona... He wasn't playing, only sitting in observers and spamming the global chat with his "useful" upgraded taunts, which mostly consisted of insults, to distract players from the game. Isn't that harming?
First of all this is not true (but this is usual thing from you). You did not provide any screenshots, not chat log. Simple false accusations.

Second thing is, anyone who dislikes the taunts system can easily disable it, as described: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/taunts/#about

I don't need to explain it longer, I believe that everyone who is reading your post already has a great laugh at this hypocrisy.

TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38If you will ask my personal opinion about why he continues to make this theatrical performance or if more polite, senseless reports, I would answer because Mona is just trying to make his own forum more active. As we can see on the following screen, topics where people are getting reported for something, usually has more replies, views and bigger conversation at all, than some topics about new patch updates, game problems and so on.
First of all, there are different players creating reports. So I don't understand how this argument even fits it.

Second:
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002646.png
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002646.png (43.61 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002802.png
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002802.png (180.09 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002857.png
Screenshot 2021-11-09 002857.png (124.74 KiB) Viewed 1792 times
Different forum topics have more views, especially comparing the number of posts. You provide idiotic arguments that are easily proven to be false. Not to mention how much unrelated it is in the current case.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38if you have some personal conflict with a person, you should resolve it with him personally, but not blowing it on whole forum with the big title like "he is harming ee2 community", "he is insulting the patch and the whole game" or "he is making ee2 community smaller". Also, he is starting the report with words "I am forced to report player TheKnight". So, who forced you? The answer is nobody, except yourself and your principles. You could just let it go, or tell me the problem in the private message, remember you added that opportunity for players in lobby. But nah, you rather add some gasoline in the barely lighted bonfire.
Admins on 99.9% of multiplayer servers do not provide forums where issues can be publicly viewed, and even the judgement issued by an independent person (Minister of the Department of Justice). In this community you have a chance NOT to get instantly banned and forgotten by people. You have a chance to explain things and not being instantly judged by the Administrator. And you find it as something negative, wrong. What is happening in your head when you're brining arguments like this one?
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Ok, now I will go straight in those "accusations", because, as we can see below, player Toni described his opinion, which is actually related to the main objectives of playing this game, by saying that he came back in this game to have fun and enjoy the games and not waste time on such things as these reports. Unfortunately, Mona did not share his opinion, so he immediately told him to shut up and hinted him to not write such things with which he doesn't agree. Yeah, we can see the one who is trying to show that he is "macho" here.
You just said that reports are created in order to increase the activity. Tojo's opinion is unrelated to the actual case. Where did I say "shut up"? You post screenshots (instead of quoting messages), where it's visible that my answer was polite. Then you still attempt to put negative words in my mouth. Is this the part of your mental illness?
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38And in addition, I wasn't trying to impress anyone, that was really stupid to say from your side. We all just tried to have fun, but many of us couldn't, as game was too laggy and unplayable. And yes, I said that in the global chat, since you started to attack me with phrases like "oh, now TheKnight is starting to build in panic" and provoke me to write the reason of such action, so I told you that it was because of laggs. Of course, you wouldn't put the first messages into your screenshots, because this shows you from the bad side and as the one who started all this mess, so you started to send screenshots only after 48th minute (we can see the time on your 1st screenshot), where I already started somehow to defend myself from your attacks. Anyway, you will upload the playback of this game, because unfortunately you forgot your own rule, that any screenshots from the game chat without relevant playback is nothing. And after that, everyone who wants, may read the whole conversation in the game chat and conclude who started this conflict.
Hold up. Even if I wrote that you're starting to build in panic, how is that something negative? And how is this possible that the later game you have "less laggs" to be able to build than early game which everyone knows that is less laggy on EE2?

And yes, please post the chat log of the playback file. It's very simple: clicking with the double left mouse click on a playback file in "Documents / Empire Earth 2 / playbacks" folder: https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158000
— Integrated a new version of "Empire Earth II Playback (.e2s) to ChatLog Converter" with the UP1.5 Launcher:
* Registered the .e2s file format. To convert files, please simply double-click on the playback file in "Documents\Empire Earth II\playback" or "Empire Earth II The Art of Supremacy\playback" folder.
* Based on the old version, updated for the last time on 29.06.2013: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=1652
* Supports nicknames in playbacks recorded on version 157038 and newer.
* After a successful conversion uploads the converted file to EE2.eu for easier sharing. If fails, opens the local .txt instead.
Why don't you do this to prove your things? Or maybe it would not match the false arguments you provided? That gives a lot to think about.
About first point, he said he regularly saw message "Waiting for TheKnight". It was intervals of 1-2 seconds maximum and he blamed my internet connection, but how about when we wait for willpara about 100 seconds in game? Interesting how would you call that. Or look at this message from Mona: "You re causing the lagg this game". So, in this 3vs3 game, the host was from Guatemala, and actually some people usually are disconnecting from him. So, I disagree that it was caused only by my internet connection.
First of all, could you please explain me where was wilparra in this game: https://ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/?sess ... C0461A5AA7 ?
It was you crying about the game lagging. The laggs were caused by you (which is even proven in that screenshot). It would never be a problem for me as I never "bully" players for their bad connection. It was you complaining about the laggs which you caused yoursef. The toxic hypocrisy is what you're getting reported for. As noticed by Prof.Noob: viewtopic.php?p=26878#p26878
Gnoo wrote: 31 Oct 2021, 18:47 „TheKnight“ has already been known as a TOP player in concerns of causings lags:
Before starting a game with him you knew about the risk of laggy breaks or him dropping out.
We all hate lags, but I would rather integrate laggy players than excluding them. I even let laggy players observe to integrate them, even if not playing.
As we all may suffer from a bad connection sometimes or technical problems caused by old/broken hardware.
Lagging isn't the issue – Hypocricy mixed with toxicness is:

For example, „TheKnight“ is (by proof) known for boosting his own rating points by crushing new players, but (even after his Comeback) keeps on bullying other players for doing the same.
Where is the sense in that!?
Envy or jealousy?
Even if lags can be annoying - I am not blaming „TheKnight“ for lagging, but I blame him for his next level of toxical hypocricy, especially in the current case:
If it wasn't sad - it would be funny,
that one of the most laggy players complains about lags and even has the audacity to blame the amazing patch work (by Dr.MonaLisa) for his own trouble.
Unbelievable!
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Also, about second statement, I also want to put your attention on the screenshot, especially to the part where you were being so proud that your graphics had "17 FPS", and immediately attack me with phrase "So it's your problem and no one else if you lagg". I want to remind you, that you were spectating this game or, in other words, being an observer. And as you probably know, observers usually have got higher FPS, than those who plays the game. So, even if we won't take in mind that you had 10-12 FPS on your screenshots and trust in your good FPS value, it's still not correct to compare FPS value of observer with the FPS value of players.
Thank for you bringing this up.

Observers usually have lower FPS due that the whole map is revealed (so units in all parts of the map are visible), and due that their zoom-out is almost usually higher than players who are currently playing the game. At the time of taking a screenshot FPS number drops down a little bit. This is still nowhere close to 5 FPS as claimed by you.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Let's go to point 3, and here, first of all, I want to say that there was not straight accusations to the your patch. I only said my opinion, that lags probably could be caused by the big amount of updates and various types of units in the game. Why can't I tell my opinion? And I wrote that only to my "teammates", which were Toni and Daniel. There wasn't a special goal to harm "good name" of 1.5 Patch.
You can tell opinions if you have any performance benchamarks to prove it. Opinions that are not proven and totally out of realism are not considered as opinions but misleading information and actions towards the project. Every single update is tested for performance affects using specialistic tools that you obviously have no idea about. Since ver. 1.5.8 all features (including the taunts system) works in a separate processor thread, which is not affecting the single-thread which EE2 as an old, badly optimized game is using. Besides that there are hundreds of players who can confirm that there is no performance degradation noticed. And even if you were affected by such situation, there is a Support Chat in UP1.5 Launcher where you could describe your problem to get GPU / drivers and game installation checked. Instead of doing that, you only spread false information, and this is not something that will be allowed without consequences.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38About next points, where we can see a brief description of threads distribution and what is Mona's contribution in the ee2, which is against showing that every "personal conflict" against Mona, will be transferred to the conflict between you and all ee2 community. Of course, I understand that patch updates are tested by special people, who is trying to fix the bugs. I respect this work and not insulting anyone who was working on it. Also, I want to add that I don't have anything personal against Loew and his updates. And yes, the game may work properly and without any bugs and mistakes when you test it alone in single player, but also important to test how game works in a multiplayer with at least 6 players in the room. And when there are 5vs5 games, there are always regular disconnections from different players. And again, I won't complain or accuse someone, I'm just saying real facts from game as a player.
You are hurtful with these opinions.

https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158006
— Fixed a bug (present since ver 1.0), where a multiplayer game could drastically slow down:
* It usually occurred when a player (who was in a slot between other players) left the hosted game room before the game started. Multiplayer users bypassed this bug by asking players to re-join, but it wasn't always working due that the EE2ENet thread has its own slots, unrelated to the slots which we see in the game room.
* It could occasionally occur when any player quit the active game.
* The fix skips checking the number of remaining players, in a function which calculates the maximum ping (because it used to ignore the other active EE2ENet slots), and verifies if the slot is correct using a different method.
https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158007
— Improved the fix from update 158006, which resolves the multiplayer game slowdown issues:
* Additionally fixed the same problem, which could occur after the host migration.
* Added debug messages on the game chat, when the problem is detected and fixes activated (only visible by the host player).
* Detailed information about this issue and fix explanation: https://ee2.eu/t5441
https://ee2.eu/patch/changes/#158015
— Fixed a game crash that could occur on the start of a multiplayer game. Reference addresses: 00568BF7 (EE2), 0057C5F8 (AOS). It occurred when some player (who was not present in a hosted game room) attempted to join a game after it was already launched.
* Historical detail: Usually, this crash was connected with the 'empty slot' bug, but not caused by the recent UP1.5 updates with fixes for it (the first crash reports with these reference addresses were sent to EE2.eu already in 2016). Before the 158006 update, players were rejoining hosted game rooms in order not to leave empty slots in the middle. It was minimizing the risk of this crash. In update 158007 the slow games list refresh issue has been fixed. It allows players to attempt to join game rooms much faster (but the host might click the Launch button while they're joining). These useful improvements made the newly fixed crash more recognizable, but they were not a direct cause of it.
Even the full documentation is available in this topic: Multiplayer & Multiplayer Lobby improvements in Unofficial Patch 1.5 after February 2021

If you think that I fixed these bugs by testing in a Singleplayer mode, then we have nothing to talk about.
As noticed by players, after the recent fixes even host migration is quicker and more successful. Random disconnects can ONLY be caused by Internet connection problems, as EE2 is peer-to-peer game where game traffic is not routed by servers. And even then, when players are connected using EE2.eu MonaNAT server, then it has been programmed to support IP address changes and reconnects. So you bring up that I don't care about Multiplayer performance, while I focus on it most from all things. Players who tested the recent fixes with me can confirm it, including Kennet who started over 500 games with me in order to develop the mentioned fixes.

I am getting a headache from your hypocrisy and the lack of knowledge. Besides that you have first attacked me for "observing" games, and then you wrote that I don't test in big games. Does your hypocrisy has any limits?
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38And again you are calling me "disrespectful, ungrateful and toxic" and even with other negative words, because I only told my own opinion, which you didn't like.
This is what 3 different people wrote in this topic, and few more in the previous one, so why you're directing everything to me?
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38maybe because large amount of updates", you straightly attacking him, reporting and saying that "he is harming everyone in the server, starting from players and ending to people who is working on patch updates"
Go write about somebody you don't like on Facebook: "maybe he is having sex with his daughter", and tell us if he issued a lawsuit against you or not.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38I mean, you were the one who didn't want to add taunts in the game chat, because people would spam with them. And what we saw in that game, from which u took screenshots? The one who spammed with them were you.
If a feature can be disabled by players, it's not a problem.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38The one who spammed with them were you. Actually, nobody didn't tell you a single word, until you started to attack specific personalities. Ok, maybe Daniel or kosta, after you tried to bite them, didn't react somehow... But for you that wasn't enough, so you changed your aggressive behavior on me and with the phrase "hah, look at him, how he builds as if he would be in panic" tried to provoke me on insult to your address. That was a kind of real provocation, which would have not a positive feedback. I think you probably understood that. However, it didn't stop you to write that message and now you are reporting me for the reason of "he is harming ee2 community".
Do you realize that when we get the playback chat log generated, and your lies get confirmed to be... lies, you are putting yourself to even greater responsibility than you would by this report? Why would you provide information that will be confirmed to be false, and you'll be the confirmed (once again) liar in the community?

For the information of the Department of Justice: the situation he described did not happen and this will be confirmed once we get the playback log (I will have to ask other players for it).
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38First of all, you said I was lagging, in the phrase "...we are both able to confirm that the lag was most likely caused by „TheKnight“ himself...", but as we can see, even on your screenshots, my ping was 101 (we joined in your room after we played in Desta's, so we can take this value as prof), which is kind of excellent value of ping.
I know this is not directed to me, but you should educate yourself about what the ping is. It has nothing to do with packets loss that you're regularly experiencing with your Internet Service provider. If you are interested, then google up for more information. The high ping does not cause "Waiting for..." messages, but command lagg in game.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Moreover, about words addressed to Toni "... behavior of your clan mate spoiling the fun ..." you are trying to mess the whole clan in this report. I will again ask you again to stop harming reputation of TOP clan. Maybe it's hard for you to be a player without a clan, but anyway, even if nobody invites you to a single clan and it's hard for you to be a lonely player, you should behave appropriate and respect other official clans.
You're attempting to harm the reputation of services you're using (Unofficial Patch 1.5). You are often attacking the eW clan in negative messages on Lobby, but when Prof.Noob does the similar thing to you it hurts you a lot? Hypocrisy level extreme.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38About Mona's generator, I said truth. It really makes rarely faired and balanced team set, because it is based only on player's statistics, such as rank. However, it doesn't include such important facts as player's skills, players computer characteristics, is player rusty or not, how often he plays the game if he is an active player, with who he has better teamplay, does he understand english or he speak only spanish for example and so on. All these factors are very important in the game, so all I wanted to say is that you have to use it a few times to make an fair teams. Again, I only said my opinion, I didn't insult anyone here. You kind of agreed there by saying "I will check", however after after you used the generator you didn't change team as I remember.
The generator includes all factors. It's the fault of players who don't use the same accounts after changing their computers / reinstalling Windows, so the algorithms treat them as new players. So I wouldn't blame it on generator which can be very accurate when people use the same accounts for many years. It even considers kill ratio from ALL (even unrated games), unrated rating, and such things.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38Here we can see an example of a person who's words are laying at the same course as Mona's, so that's why Mona doesn't reacting aggressive in manner of "This comment is not relevant to the current topic".
Do you want me to react to a part of a gigantic post that is unrelated to the case, and you compare it with a single sentence post from Tojo? If Tojo bring something useful to the discussion, I would not ask him how it is related. I can't believe that you manage to compare these two posts with ~20 characters long vs ~5000 (or so) characters long. This just makes a total nonsense.
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38At the end, I want to say that I don't hate you Mona and no need to push your friends against me if you got some personal conflict with me. As I said before, every personal conflict can be resolved by talking with each other and trying to get each others opinion, without blowing it up on public.
I didn't ask anyone to post in the topic. I didn't ask Prof.Noob, I didn't ask Kiffke.
If you are interested in sharing opinions, I wonder why would you wait almost 2 weeks, when the Department of Justice already considers the punishment?

The discussion in "public" is what makes it fair for both sides. You have a possibility to share your arguments (no matter how bad they are I still appreciate that you posted some of them). I don't think there's anybody else who would think that the system of reports being resolved in public is something negative.

You're ending the post in a friendly manner, but you left the negative arguments above. Especially the one that accuses me that "maybe wanted donation in order to get unbanned". What's the point of making shit like this up, if not to escalate the conflict? Same with your "thoughts" about testing UP1.5 on Multiplayer, when I'm doing it all the fu***ng time.

If you want to show the respect, then maybe for once you should read the changelog of UP1.5. It's using simple wording, so every player (even not IT experts) can understand that. I believe that spending more time in interest on this project would prevent stupid messages from you in the future.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I am happy that Knight replied on this topic. That's a good start, but I don't like how things are escalating...

Knight, I understood that you say what you think. That's a good quality but sometimes it is out of place. Imagine you are at someone's birthday, you taste the cake, you like it overally but you don't like the cream. Well, if you said you don't like the cream would be very rude.
The same thing goes for ee2 and Mona. You might not like some features but it's rude saying that, especially if you never make compliments about the good features.
And that's the point. If I wanted to criticize some features of a good product I would make sure that my overall opinion about the product is also given. Just to not be rude and being honest at the same time. It's not like Mona is a dictator and all of his added features must not be criticized.

There would be much more to say but Im too tired to continue now...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 03:44 The same thing goes for ee2 and Mona. You might not like some features but it's rude saying that, especially if you never make compliments about the good features.
And that's the point. If I wanted to criticize some features of a good product I would make sure that my overall opinion about the product is also given. Just to not be rude and being honest at the same time. It's not like Mona is a dictator and all of his added features must not be criticized.

There would be much more to say but Im too tired to continue now...
I'm fine when features are being criticized. However, I'm usually adding switches to control them, like in the case with the taunts system which can be simply disabled.

I'm not fine when lies are made up. All the story about performance problems caused by updates (can be confirmed by everyone that it's not true, based on their recent experience). Accusations that I don't test features on Multiplayer, while just recently I fixed the empty slot bug (together with few other slowdowns), etc; etc; etc.

Then we have a fully made-up story about me telling players to build deff as observer... Skipping the fact it's not true, I am also against building defense in any game, so I wouldn't give such tips even to new players. Then he made lies about me insulting kosta or Daniel in game. No proof at all, just some sick imaginations that show him as a schizophrenic person, because how else to explain continuous false accusations like this? Like how is this normal to use 99% of arguments that are not true?

So no, I'm not a snowflake to care about criticism. But criticism can not contain false accusations like this.

Everyone knows how much I care about the game improvements and especially performance improvements. I focus on every single (even potential issue). Recently I was even focusing on rare ALT+TAB game freezes in order to find a solution: https://github.com/crosire/d3d8to9/issues/133 (and found it, and released an optional update as quickly as possible). How is this fair, that me, the person who improved the stability and performance of the game that much gets thrown with shit saying that I caused more laggs? Everyone on my place would get angry. It's not fine for me to read such bullshit. And it's not fine for anyone to read such bullshit, because then it's me who has to waste time explaining that it's false, and the other person is smiling behind their monitor and feels as (quoting) "macho", because did another dumb thing to cause the conflict.

And the part where he accused me of "maybe asking for donation to unmute" deserves a ban in my opinion. Like I never ever asked anyone to send anything. I was providing free support on the chat for years. My attitude to donations is known by everyone who follows EE2 community life for some time. And he comes with shit like this? I won't tolerate messages with word "maybe" like this one. I think he should take consequences of these messages, because everything has its limits.

And by the way, it's ridiculous how the first posts in this topic weren't proving as much detail about his behaviour as his own messages. A simple, soft case that wouldn't result in any harder punishment changed in at least 10 other false accusations. He delivers more evidence on himself than even me would be able to find. So I guess we should thank him for that?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hi again,

I won't write any long comment now, because on 1 my word, Mona will find another 10 with some rule taken from the forum.
So, I will just comment your words Matty, that it's not good to criticize the software or any update. You know, I also been in the software development sphere and I know that's it's even better when people, which are using the product criticize some features of it or asking the relevant questions. Usually, this will lead to additional work of fixing bugs and some kind of improvements in the future versions, that will increase product effectiveness.
Once again, I want to say that I didn't insult the features or blamed patch developers, I only said my guess what could cause laggs in the game and that some of the taunts, which I actually don't use at all, are a bit rude. Of course, maybe it wasn't right and maybe many of people disagree with my opinion, but that's normal.
I really don't see any big problem here, because if we take in mind, that I was already playing 45 minutes in that game, of course Mona's with words "he started to build with panic", sounded a bit sarcastic and provoking me for saying a negative comment. Actually, I didn't insulted your straightly, only said that I started to build because I had very hard delays in game and in this moment it was a bit better, so my keys worked better, I stopped have such kind "freezes". But all you said was like "ok, I won't help you to find out the reason of those delays". It's ok actually, I play rarely, so for me it's not that tragically if I will lagg some games. I just came to have some fun with friends.

Thank you,
TheKnight
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Holy fuck.

He didn't criticize, just threw false accusations that not match the reality.

He fucking demands bug fixes for problems that not exist. He fucking wants me to put more time for his imagined idiotisms, while everyone knows how much time I'm already putting in these things.

Look how he twistes words with his lagg problems. First he claims he "currently has 5 FPS", now that the lagg was lower so he could build. It's clear now that he made up the 5 FPS story. Late game is never less laggy than earlier.

Now look how this hypocrite is hurt by a message that he is building in "panic". Totally normal, non offensive comment. He throws hundreds of false accusations, but a message that actually fits the situation is a big issue! Hypocrite of the highest order.

I'm done with him. There is no hope left.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

TheKnight wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 13:24 Hi again,

I won't write any long comment now, because on 1 my word, Mona will find another 10 with some rule taken from the forum.
So, I will just comment your words Matty, that it's not good to criticize the software or any update. You know, I also been in the software development sphere and I know that's it's even better when people, which are using the product criticize some features of it or asking the relevant questions. Usually, this will lead to additional work of fixing bugs and some kind of improvements in the future versions, that will increase product effectiveness.
Once again, I want to say that I didn't insult the features or blamed patch developers, I only said my guess what could cause laggs in the game and that some of the taunts, which I actually don't use at all, are a bit rude. Of course, maybe it wasn't right and maybe many of people disagree with my opinion, but that's normal.
I really don't see any big problem here, because if we take in mind, that I was already playing 45 minutes in that game, of course Mona's with words "he started to build with panic", sounded a bit sarcastic and provoking me for saying a negative comment. Actually, I didn't insulted your straightly, only said that I started to build because I had very hard delays in game and in this moment it was a bit better, so my keys worked better, I stopped have such kind "freezes". But all you said was like "ok, I won't help you to find out the reason of those delays". It's ok actually, I play rarely, so for me it's not that tragically if I will lagg some games. I just came to have some fun with friends.

Thank you,
TheKnight
Hi again!
I'm not saying that it's not good to blame any features of the game but that it is important the way you do it.
To do an example, this:
"Hey Mona, I have the impression I am lagging more than I used to. Might taunts be a reason for this?"
is very different from this:
"I can't build in this game! No way I lagged this much before! I bet these taunts are the reason of it!"
The first message is not even the most polite one but still the difference from these messages is huge, isn'it? In first one you are genuinely asking for support giving at the same time an idea about what the problem might be. In second one you are basically criticizing a feature not in a constructive way at all. It seems more of a blame that a way to signal a bug.

Also, continuing my previous message, the donation part in which you say that maybe Mona wanted some donations from you is very unpleasant and it is completely free. It's not a real insult but it is a heavy sentence. Even though you used "maybe" you are like saying Mona would be that kinda of person, and I, like many other players, can assure he is not that type at all. To make an example, my first and only donation was done just like a year ago and he never asked me to make it. It's not like before I was getting reported for anything. Yeah maybe being Minister of Justice that would be a bit complicated, but I am pretty sure none ever wanted to report me.
To me it seems like you are trying to find a reason, outside of your behavior, for which you end up multiple times being reported by him, without success.
It is indeed weird to me too that a guy like you, who I always enjoyed playing and joking with, gets reported so often, but it's clear that your personality goes against more other personalities (even relatively soft ones like Gnooty's) and, looking at the case, it's not like you were actually avoiding this situation.

I wonder what is the reason why your personalities don't get along... Probably you are the type of person that doesn't really accept certain jokes and takes them as personal attacks, answering in a serious manner to these ones. You are the type of guy who doesn't make a good laugh to Gnooty suggesting FLOP instead of TOP, who doesn't make a good laugh when some obvious mistake was made in game and someone points that out.
Your personality still works well with me because I generally joke around other things that hardly can be taken as attacks and, also, because I think I am good at detecting those people who would accept or not certain jokes.

It's curious and at the same time a shame that almost every issue between players is caused by misunderstanding. In this case you misunderstand their jokes as attacks and the others don't understand that their jokes will be taken from you as attacks. As you see you are not understanding eachother, but, in this situation, you are the "black sheep" that changes the "protocol" of communication to a custom one, and so you are the one really supposed to understand the intentions of others.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello again :)

I managed to find the playback file from that game. It thankfully was in the recycle bin on my laptop.

I recently had to clean old playbacks due to "quickly-disappearing-messages" bug fix, where I started over... 1000 games to test and fix it.

Converted Playback file (2021_10_30)_(21_26).e2s: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... y8HCPIJeuC
TheKnight wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 23:38 And again you are calling me "disrespectful, ungrateful and toxic" and even with other negative words, because I only told my own opinion, which you didn't like. I don't understand where you are finding this deep sense about harming whole ee2 community... Like if player said "It's unplayable, maybe because large amount of updates", you straightly attacking him, reporting and saying that "he is harming everyone in the server, starting from players and ending to people who is working on patch updates". Or that I complained a bit about that spam made with taunts, consisting insult context... I mean, you were the one who didn't want to add taunts in the game chat, because people would spam with them. And what we saw in that game, from which u took screenshots? The one who spammed with them were you. Actually, nobody didn't tell you a single word, until you started to attack specific personalities. Ok, maybe Daniel or kosta, after you tried to bite them, didn't react somehow... But for you that wasn't enough, so you changed your aggressive behavior on me and with the phrase "hah, look at him, how he builds as if he would be in panic" tried to provoke me on insult to your address. That was a kind of real provocation, which would have not a positive feedback. I think you probably understood that. However, it didn't stop you to write that message and now you are reporting me for the reason of "he is harming ee2 community".
1. Tojo was interested in features added during his inactivity, which can be confirmed by him.
2. Please show the sentence in which I insulted kosta, Daniel, or any other player. The only message I can see is:
Prof.N|o_o|B : this fucking knight lag
which was sent to allies, so you could not see it. And it also confirms that the lag was caused by you all the game long.

The only escalation is here:
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : terrible laggs
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : and it's just 3v3
<<*TOP*>>Tojo : sister
HalloweenPlayers : I'm sorry to tell this, but you shouldn't complain about lags
HalloweenPlayers : Since this game they come from you

HalloweenPlayers : hohoho
HalloweenPlayers : merry christmas
HalloweenPlayers : fireworks9
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : ye games with bunch of updates and useless sounds is so fun, np that it's a bit unplayable cuz of lags
HalloweenPlayers : What are you trying to say?
HalloweenPlayers : That updates have effect on your shitty connection?
Prof.N|o_o|B : hahaha
HalloweenPlayers : For your information, taunts work in a separate processor thread :)
My message was not rude. It was polite. TheKnight complained about the lags which he caused himself for all players in game. This is not debatable, and normally we wouldn't be even talking about it, because players on EE2 have a huge tolerance for connection lags. However, hypocrites like this can't be left with no comment. And my comment was not offensive nor even aggressive. I said "I'm sorry to tell this".

I demand TheKnight to show the part where he accused me of insulting Daniel, kosta or any other player in that game. If this can't be shown I demand an apology within 24 hours. If this is ignored, I'm really going to take measures that stop this bullshit forever. Please treat it as a final warning.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hey again...

I think this is going to nowhere, because topic just going more deeper in the details about the relationship between me and Mona.

I really didn't care much about Mona's behavior in the game, because I was trying to focus, but ok, if Mona asked me "WHERE I INSULTED YOU OR SOMEONE? SHOW ME!" by acting like an angel, who sit there calmly and didn't touch anyone, I can show you.

So, you need prof of toxic behavior to kosta, for example here:
*uRs*destajador(`;-;`) : help costa
kosta : where
HalloweenPlayers : no where but "with what"
He had some army, but you laughed at him personally and said that he has nothing to help with, so no matter where he needs to attack. But ye, for YOU this is a joke, ha-ha... You didn't care if kosta was offended or not. You just said what you said and no worries, because you understood that nobody won't report you for this and so on.

Also here, when you were giving strange advices to everybody and distracting both teams.
HalloweenPlayers : kill him fast
HalloweenPlayers : help
HalloweenPlayers : help
Here, we can see a joke, which had deep meaning to shame people, in meaning of that they must make donations:
HalloweenPlayers : stop bullying him
HalloweenPlayers : he actually donated 300 wood and stone
HalloweenPlayers : Unlikely some of you who didn't send a cent to EE2.eu
HalloweenPlayers : witch8
And why you talk so much while spectating? If you are so pro, then come and play, why all this talks about nothing in game chat.

And as I said before, if you look at the game chat, I didn't say a single word, until he touched me with his sarcastic joke, gameplay mockery or whatever you call that. As well, he continued with this sarcastic jokes even when we almost lost.
HalloweenPlayers : Daniel knows English better than you
Daniel...9 : i speak very well Eanglickh
After that, we lost you said another sarcastic joke into my address.
HalloweenPlayers : how's lagg now
Even that you knew it was terrible lagg for me... And also, I didn't lie about small FPS value, of course I didn't say about any concrete number like "5 FPS", but ye, it was really small, especially in the places with a large amount of units.

Also, if we look on your posts, you already insulted me in many different ways, and this is not some remarks or criticism to the unofficial patch or something, but STRAIGHT INSULTS to my address. Maybe I disagree with you in many points and my view is totally different from yours, but in these posts, I write to you with respect and without any straight insults. Actually, should I report you already for all those insults that you wrote to me in previous posts? Like insulting on public you know...

Or you think Matty will say to me after: "Oh, don't worry! It's just a joke, which you didn't understand... He just called your opinion a "bullshit" and called your thoughts as "imagined idiotisms"... Yeap, he said you have "sick imaginations", but don't take it that serious, it was a just a special humor type. This is not a problem, really! Yeap, he called you a schizophrenic person, but that's also was just a bad joke with not a big sense, don't worry".

Excuse me, but if I will start to chat like that, and call your thoughts and phrases with same words, you will already ban me and kick without any other opinion, but, however, I know some ethical rules and principles on forum, so won't take an example from you. Sadly, there are no rules for Mona on the ee2 forum, which, for example, would tell that Mona shouldn't show disrespectful behavior to every player from the community, even if his "majesty" doesn't like those players.

Yeap, that's the problem actually, for you that's a normal behavior to act like that, and I don't understand for who you are writing those rules on forum about behavior and so on... Like those rules should be followed by the whole community, except you.

Thank you,
The Knight

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”