Jansenn(Russens) reported for toxic behaviour

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Jansenn(Russens) reported for toxic behaviour

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gnoo wrote: 26 Aug 2021, 14:51 I'm wondering why you, as a member of „Green Community, Animal SJW & Anti Papers“, couldn't come up with better green alternatives than reducing the amount of sentences, though.
5 or 20 does not make a difference as both amounts fit on one paper. Even if it would matter - You could use waste paper or cut off the needed letters/words from old newspapers/Playboys and puzzle them together. Or use a blackboard and chalk as Bart Simpson.
I like how you underestimate my punishment sentence's length.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Jansenn(Russens) reported for toxic behaviour

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 24 Aug 2021, 16:09 You've been additionally punished with the full multiplayer lobby mute, for a period of 3 days, for unacceptable behaviour towards the MoGA institution.

Decision base: viewtopic.php?p=24439#p24439
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 01:03 I'd like to mention that sarcastic posts are not appreciated in this subforum. I wouldn't mind if it was posted somewhere else, but for Mona's sake, those posts are not adequate to the authority of the Ministry of Game Affairs and the EE2 Government. The MoGA is an unquestioned authority for our community. Since 2011 we have solved many cases and created Acts / Rules which power our Multiplayer community.
Do you have anything else to add?
The mute has expired today, and Russens / Jansenn has been unmuted.

I'm asking once again:
Are you interested in the punishment replacement that would allow you to use the Support Chat again?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”