Jansenn(Russens) reported for toxic behaviour

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Jansenn

Re: Jansenn(Russens) reported for toxic behaviour

Post by Jansenn »

I would do it for 5 times due to enviromental ethics in order to keep balance to Indonesian forests, as we all know, Papers are made from Tree.
Each paper we use is a monkey losing his home. A snake cant find food, A bird crying because the eggs are falling down to the ground.

Regards,

Jansenn
Green Community, Animal SJW & Anti Papers

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You're not the one deciding about the punishment lengths. If you're not interested, then it's your problem.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

This is law enforcement that doenst give a damn about environmental ethics
I need to talk to your Ministry of Justice. He certainly aware about law enforcement and ethics of justice

Regards,

Jansenn
Taliban Researcher Institute
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You've been additionally punished with the full multiplayer lobby mute, for a period of 3 days, for unacceptable behaviour towards the MoGA institution.

Decision base: viewtopic.php?p=24439#p24439
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 29 Jan 2019, 01:03 I'd like to mention that sarcastic posts are not appreciated in this subforum. I wouldn't mind if it was posted somewhere else, but for Mona's sake, those posts are not adequate to the authority of the Ministry of Game Affairs and the EE2 Government. The MoGA is an unquestioned authority for our community. Since 2011 we have solved many cases and created Acts / Rules which power our Multiplayer community.
Do you have anything else to add?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

This is becoming more like Unjustice Department.....
I really need to talk to the Ministry of Justice

I want to take a look at his poin of view

Regards,

Jansenn
Dictators Research Institute
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Are you questioning my competences? I thought you read the information on the UP1.5 download page and in the installer regarding the rules?

https://ee2.eu/government/#departments
Department of Control
Full name: Department of Control and Complaints
Minister: Leader (Dr.MonaLisa)
Role: Controlling Unofficial Patch 1.5 users (especially Multiplayer community) to protect the community from harmful behaviours caused by other players. Checking reliabilities of player reports and issuing punishments in case when reported player's behaviour harms the community. Verifying if players and other Ministers respect rules from the active Government Acts (Amending Act / Law / EE2 Constitution*).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

Who is The Minister of Justice Department?
I need him to give his poin of view

Regards,

Jansenn
Law Enforcement And Civil Sociates
Jansenn

Post by Jansenn »

Im playing and The Multiplayer Chat Banned was impacted to my game performance due to unable to communicate.
I NEED MY MINISTER OF JUSTICE SPEAK FOR ME

Regards,

Jansen
Lost Player
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi there,
Jansenn I'll give you credit for your humour, but this is just not the right place for it.
I am happy the issue between you and Prof seems to have been solved though.
Gnoo

Post by Gnoo »

Hello Matty,
yes, the issue seems to be solved. Thank you for your time and efforts!

Hello Jansenn,
thanks for clarifying that your intentions were not coming from ill will. I appreciate and accept your apology.

Also, thanks for a great laugh about how you were trying to reduce the amount of sentences... xD
Even though (as Matty already mentioned) this seems not to be the right place, but you might have realized that by yourself already, considering the 3 days mute on lobby you received.

I'm wondering why you, as a member of „Green Community, Animal SJW & Anti Papers“, couldn't come up with better green alternatives than reducing the amount of sentences, though.
5 or 20 does not make a difference as both amounts fit on one paper. Even if it would matter - You could use waste paper or cut off the needed letters/words from old newspapers/Playboys and puzzle them together. Or use a blackboard and chalk as Bart Simpson.

Or why didn't you suggest green alternatives such as writing it to the sand on the beach with a stick? Okay, maybe it's not possible as people over there tend to throw their trash into the rivers/ocean, which means the beaches are covered with trash - leaving no space to write in the sand. Alternatively you could go and collect this trash and form letters from it and afterwards dispose it properly.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”