Reporting player IndieRock00

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
warface001

Reporting player IndieRock00

Post by warface001 »

this
this
00000000000000000001111.jpg (528.6 KiB) Viewed 1374 times
I was insulted by this player. I hope a similar and fair response. Can you be fair?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Reporting player IndieRock00

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks for creating a report.

Seems like player IndieRock00 insulted you (probably in joke) knowing that you're muted and won't be able to respond. This was a sarcasm based on the insult you committed yesterday, however, we don't need any executors to bully players for their "crimes". The Ministry was already dealing with your case in a polite way.

In this case a temporary mute has been issued to player IndieRock00 until the further decision of the Department of Justice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

Thanks for this post to "warface". You gave me the opportunity to think about my behavior and I realized that my behavior was childish and disrespectful. I gladly accept this "mute" for as long as is considered necessary by the community and obviously by the justice minister "Matty". Sincerely.
Long life and prosperity. 🖖
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi guys,
As it was said multiple times, each insult has its own weight depending on the context, and this time the context is completely different from the previous case. Before the insult had clearly the meaning to offend a player who was ignoring his messages, this time instead the insult was meant to mimic the words which warface used to laugh about warface's received punishment, which is not a nice thing to do for sure, but it is not as much harmful as insulting a random player just because he didn't write you back.

Indie's behavior, as he admitted himself, was childish and disrespectful, but not enough to really deserve any punishment. Indie did not insult anyone. He laughed about a player being muted, which is not cool, but things like these happen really often.

To warface:
I hope I have been enough clear to explain why both cases are different. If I wasn't just write here or contact me.
I do my best to treat everyone equally. Indie is one of my friends but I wouldn't have any problems to punish him if I really thought he deserved to be punished.
I hope to know you better when I'll get more active, and maybe play some games.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So if I understood correctly he can be unmuted now?

EDIT: 09.07.2021, 00:11

OK, IndieRock00 has now been unmuted.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
warface001

Post by warface001 »

I don't know this player to laugh with me but we both use the same word I was punished and he was not punished
How can you distinguish between laughter and insult as long as it is the same word?
I want to commute the sentence, is there a possibility or not?

Added after 1 minute 48 seconds:
Are you a judge?
Don't use the word "friend" if you are in the judgment
I am one of the oldest players and I have never made a mistake
Matty

Post by Matty »

warface001 wrote: 09 Jul 2021, 00:40 I don't know this player to laugh with me but we both use the same word I was punished and he was not punished
How can you distinguish between laughter and insult as long as it is the same word?

Are you a judge?
Hi again,
I might not have been clear, but given your random use of my words I feel like it’s mostly you who doesn’t understand English very well. It’s okay though. I’ll try to make it more simple.
1) You used same word but context is different. You can use a same word seriously and jokingly and that changes everything. The person insulted would be mad in first case but wouldn’t in second one.
2) He didn’t insult you. He used your same words to make irony of your case. You cannot perceive it as an insult. Indie used your whole expression that caused your mute. If Indie just wrote “fuck you” alone, then in that case it would have been interpreted as an insult.
3) I know you don’t know Indie. I’m not saying he wanted to have a laugh with you. He wanted to laugh about you being muted. He wanted to make fun of you. That’s not good and I dissociate with it, but that’s not an insult.
4) It’s easy to distinguish between a laugh and an insult. At least it is this time. Indie reminded your whole sentence which was “come, come play, fuck you”, so it is clear it was a reference to the case for which you were muted. If he had told you just “fuck you” then it would have been an insult.
5) I can use each term I want. I wanted to make clear a fact that you didn’t understand at all, but whatever.
6) I don’t care if you are one of the oldest players. I do my best to treat everyone equally.
7) Be sure to have understood what Im saying. I am very patient to explain things but your comprehension is needed, and looking at your last message I am not sure you are even trying to understand me.
Last edited by Matty on 09 Jul 2021, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

warface001 wrote: 09 Jul 2021, 00:40 I don't know this player to laugh with me but we both use the same word I was punished and he was not punished

Are you a judge?
You should stop taking the word "friend" out of context, because:
- It is not proving your point.
- Manipulations like this one is easily detected when we can see the original post context in the post above:
I do my best to treat everyone equally. Indie is one of my friends but I wouldn't have any problems to punish him if I really thought he deserved to be punished.
From what I understood this was written in order to minimize the risk of being accused of terminating the punishment, because knowing some other player better. So using it out of context is pretty sad.
we both use the same word I was punished and he was not punished
Please stop repeating the false statements. The player was muted for over 24 hours, until the decision from the Department of Justice:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 17:31 In this case a temporary mute has been issued to player IndieRock00 until the further decision of the Department of Justice.
The context matters a lot:
- You offended a new player account, who you probably have seen for the first time in game, for a reason: ignoring your messages. There is a risk you did it / would be doing it to the other new players who join the lobby to play with their friends / family members. This is a serious risk of causing a harm for the community activity, and causing new players not to feel welcome in game. Besides that you have lied in this topic saying "exchanging insults":
viewtopic.php?p=26631#p26631
warface001 wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 20:12 Your message was not sent, because you have been muted by the Ministry of Game Affairs, for breaking the Multiplayer Chat Rules, abusive behaviour or spam. For help, visit: https://gov.ee2.eu
I had this problem while exchanging insults with one of the players. I want to apologize to the game admins, and I hope this does not happen in the future.
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 22:24 Hello.

Do you want to apologize the "admins" or the player you actually insulted?
exchanging insults with one of the players
This is not true. There was no "exchange". Player "FixRemainingBugs" ignored your messages and did not write any bad word to you:
Matty wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 21:50 I'll be short this time.
3 days full mute for the insults + 4 days full mute for the false statement: "exchanging insults". To sum up 7 days full mute.
- The "other player" (IndieRock00) used the insult in a joking context, sending the same messages as you sent before getting muted. Although I didn't like this behaviour and decided to temporarily mute him, I agree with the Department of Justice that the context and the harm was totally different in his case.

I didn't want to bring it up, since I already forgave you this mistake. But you should "never say never", when you offended Dr.MonaLisa herself, saying she's cheating in game. The proof video has even been posted on YouTube 1 year ago:

So no matter what, this is not your first mistake or insult.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

No new replies for several days, so I'll lock the topic.

If anyone wants to reoort a new issue, please do it in a new thread.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
IndieRock00

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”