Giving territories to the enemy

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Taha.xb

Giving territories to the enemy

Post by Taha.xb »

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone is doing well.

I am writing this report for a terrorist act from a player called « Wassertonne ». I played last game with him, as an ally, against Kennet and another new player called « shepp ». During that game, I advised Wassertonne to build a city center in order to take a territory, such that he has no stone, so I gave him stone to build it. Then he has built it before GAVE it to kennet (our enemy) for NO REASON and that AFFECTS me negatively (It makes very angry and i didn’t focus) and the observer « Kiffle » was a witness. It came to a point I felt I should quit. After that, when Kennet attacked him he told me very simply « help ». In the end of that game, as observers saw, he gave all his territories to Kennet and didn’t respect my feelings.
Personally speaking, he deserves a punishment to learn values that he needs, such as tolerance and repsect.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Giving territories to the enemy

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.

From what I understood, this is a TPA - Team Protection Act report?
xRedWonderx wrote: 11 Mar 2014, 04:15
$2.1 The Act applies since 1st April 2014, until it's removed by any other Act.

[...]

$2.6 Players on the same team must not give their army / buildings / territories to the enemy without acceptance of all teammates.

[...]

$2.9 For breaking the rule described in $2.4, $2.5, $2.6, $2.7 - the ally that was "hurt" in the game, can report the terrorist act to the Ministry Of Game Affairs of The Empire Earth II Community. The Department of Control and the Department of Justice will check this case. You'll need to prove your pleading, please read: $2.10 for more information.

However, we are missing some details:
xRedWonderx wrote: 11 Mar 2014, 04:15 $2.10 How to write a report (with reference to $2.9)
- Find a playback file of the game when this happened. Unofficial Patch 1.4 enables the "game recording from start" feature automatically.
- If you don't remember what game it was, use this software to find the right file, by checking chat logs: Empire Earth II Playback (.e2s) to ChatLog Converter by Dr Mona Lisa
- Create a topic in the New Empire Earth II Government subforum. Upload the right playback file on any downloadable server, paste the link to the uploaded playback file and describe your problem.

Please click on the "Post Reply" button to open the full-screen post editor. Then go to the "Attachments" tab and upload a playback file of the reported game.
To find the playbacks folder, in UP1.5 Launcher, please click on the "Documents" button next to "EE2: " text on the right side, under the other buttons.

After that the Department of Control will verify the report and prepare an analyze for the Department of Justice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

For the record, in early game nobody sent me any territories, however, it's true that Wassertone sent me his territories at the end. It's possible that he meant to send those territories to you, but sent it to me instead by accident. If it makes you feel any better, that had no real impact on the final result. Wassertone had no army left at that point so me and shepp was going to win anyway.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I have asked to provide a playback file (in this topic and on Discord), and my request has been ignored.

This way, the topic remained open and publicly announced on the Lobby welcome message, "shaming" player Wassertonne without providing any evidence.

I give 2 more days to provide the evidence. After that strong consequences will be issued to the player who opened a report without providing any evidence.

Reporting players for no reasons is usually considered as a punishable crime which results in medium-term bans.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Taha.xb

Post by Taha.xb »

I am sorry for not sending the playback file
Attachments
(2021_06_15)_(20_56).e2s
It's the Playback file
(4.12 MiB) Downloaded 71 times
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Is this a joke?

This is a serious Ministry of Game Affairs subforum, and you're creating false reports on players?

EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.09.15.430.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.09.15.430.jpg (413.44 KiB) Viewed 1227 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.10.30.181.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.10.30.181.jpg (454.81 KiB) Viewed 1227 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.10.47.117.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.10.47.117.jpg (442.86 KiB) Viewed 1227 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.11.02.824.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-06-21_22.11.02.824.jpg (453.63 KiB) Viewed 1227 times
Then you're delaying posting the "evidence" until the last day, so player Wassertonne is publicly "shamed" for almost 1 week. It could cause a lot of problems for this player, including being kicked from games for a thing that he didn't make.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Taha.xb

Post by Taha.xb »

I disagree with Kennet for many reasons:
First, he didn't tell me that he gave you territory BY MISTAKE and didn't CLARIFY that. Second, as you say Kennet " It's possible that he meant to send those territories to you", there is no sense to give a territory to me because i didn't ask him for that and i had enough population. Also, he shouldn't have given his territory to you even if we would lose. Moreover, i noticed during that game he didn't play as good as he had played games before. In addition to that, after he had said "forgive me" ,as playback shows, he gave you all his territories again which means he did it on purpose, so that his apologize can't be accepted.
Finally, even if he hurt my feelings I forgive him.
KennetRP

Post by KennetRP »

I'm talking from experience. In several previous games my teammate sends me his territories without me asking or notifying me that it's gonna happen. The best thing to do now in my opinion is to get Wassertone to reply to this topic to give his reasoning for why he ended up sending me his territories towards the end of the game. It only happened once though, so don't say "he gave you all his territories again". The screenshots Mona posted here shows that in early game Wassertone did not send me 2 territories. I merely used the "terr block strategy" by building a City Center in a territory ahead from my neighbouring territory, so when I built City Center in the latter territory I therefore claimed 2 at once.
Taha.xb

Post by Taha.xb »

That's really shocked me!! and makes me realize that i made a big mistake :(
I thought that he gave his territory and i thought that Kiffke, who confirmed that he gave him territory, was right.
So i apologize to this player " Wassertone" for annoying him even if he gave his territories at the end, then i apologize to Ministry of Game Affairs.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

as playback shows, he gave you all his territories again which means he did it on purpose, so that his apologize can't be accepted.
Excuse me, are we watching two different playback files? I have analyzed the playback file which YOU provided, and it's not true that he sent his territories to KennetRP. You started flaming, insulting him and continued false accusations when other players told you that it didn't happen.

Converted Playback file: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... hSi6MqX0Bx

First, he didn't tell me that he gave you territory BY MISTAKE and didn't CLARIFY that.
He did:
Wassertonne : my territory was about 11000 hp when his was finished
Other players confirmed that too, but you accused them of LYING:
KennetRP : nobody gave me anything
KennetRP : you are just too slow
shepp : yeah imagine being slow
~eW`~>♔Dr.MonaLisa : witch24
(((POK--Taj)) : HE GAVE YOU THIS
KennetRP : witch8
(((POK--Taj)) : SO WHY LYING
(((POK--Taj)) : Shit
(((POK--Taj)) : useless teammate