Apology by Luisillo3839

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Luisillo3839

Apology by Luisillo3839

Post by Luisillo3839 »

Spanish: Yo Luisillo3839 pido disculpas por haber insultado a Dr.MonaLisa y AtomiK_(Justin), en ese momento no pensaba con claridad ya que tenia problemas personales y sin pensarlo me desquite con las personas mencionadas anteriormente.

English: I, Luisillo3839, apologize for having insulted Dr.MonaLisa and AtomiK_ (Justin), at that time I did not think clearly since I had personal problems and without thinking I took it out on the people mentioned above.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Apology by Luisillo3839

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello Luisillo.

I appreciate that you decided to apology.

The question is: would you apology if you weren't banned from further usage of Unofficial Patch 1.5? I guess not.

The whole situation is not understandable for me. You have been actively using someone's software (since 2020-07-18), and the first day you came on the Support Chat you sent offensive messages towards the creator. I wouldn't care if such things came from a player that I know for a long time, because I would understand the joke. But you are a player who we have seen for the first time ever, and already started by offending me? That couldn't end up good, and I'm glad that I decided to ban you according to: Gov. Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act, $3.7 a)
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.

It was for the following:

Ss 2021-03-12 102222.png
Ss 2021-03-12 102222.png (7.44 KiB) Viewed 671 times

In translation:

"MonaLisa you are pathetic and atommic you are mediocre"

Cases like this are extremely rare. I haven't been offended on my own Support Chat for a long time now. I mention it, so you understand that such behaviours are not something common that should be simply ignored.

Anyway, I'm glad that you decided to apology, and I don't see a reason to keep the ban. After all you couldn't use UP1.5 for 10 days.

Please note that if such situation repeats in the future, then I'll make sure that word "permanent" ban has a literal meaning. No matter if you change your nicknames to Nicolas/LUIS, you will be identified either way.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”