Again accused of cheating

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
IndieRock00

Again accused of cheating

Post by IndieRock00 »

I am terribly annoyed that I have to spend time again on this kind of subject.

Lately I have come unjustly and with no basis accused of being a cheat.

Some people write this about me in public and private chats, creating false rumors about me that affect players who don't know me and even those who have known me for a long time (months).

I am accused of cheating, probably jokingly by ByzantineEmpire / Mondeogaming.
[media]
1.jpg
1.jpg (63.63 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
[/media]

I want to think that he did it without realizing what he was doing, plus it wasn't funny at all. The fact is that another player, Kiffke, took this "joke" very seriously and immediately asked questions about it, showing faith in Byzantine's words, going so far as to call me "IndieRock00" a hacker.
I would add that there was racial irony on the part of Byzantine regarding the Italians.
[media]
5.jpg
5.jpg (64.51 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
[/media]
[media]
6.jpg
6.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
[/media]

Notice how kiffke is already aware of this information that "people" talk about secretly. I'm curious to know who accuses me of cheating and shows up without gossiping behind my back. I guess these rumors are circulating because they don't want to accept my ability to play EE2. The thing that strikes me most is that Batuzay / Batu / uRs..Batu is (obviously) questioned, claiming that only he knows the truth! Incredible that after a post where he himself makes an apology towards me after accusing me of cheating, that it was all a staging? Maybe yes, but because he apologized in the following days he continued to kick me out of his rooms. However it seems like a thing of the past and I haven't had any confrontations with him lately. I therefore hope that these two events are not connected.

I have attached two more images about a recent conversation with kiffke. Dove refuses to play with me because he cares that I may be a cheat.

It seems to me that it is legitimate to have doubts but where is the evidence? Who is plotting against me? What is being said about me?
With this post I hope Byzantine has the foresight to explain her puns and that Kiffke relates all her doubts so they can be resolved. And that you also report from those who have heard bad things about me with possible related evidence of the conversations.

Hoping that all this false image about me does not remain in anyone's memory and that it does not further affect me by ruining my gaming experience and that of other players.

Finally I definitely want to mention how Unlikely if not impossible to cheat on this game after all the noble work of the respectable Dotoressa MonaLIsa, who has corrected all the errors and deficiencies of the game with this patch. So to accuse of cheating is a serious symptom of ignorance and a great lack of respect for the admirable work that the Doctor does every day to allow certain individuals to play.
Attachments
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-02-13_22.00.35.465.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-02-13_22.00.35.465.jpg (348.98 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-02-13_21.57.51.650.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2021-02-13_21.57.51.650.jpg (341.76 KiB) Viewed 1864 times
Last edited by IndieRock00 on 13 Feb 2021, 22:42, edited 2 times in total.
Long life and prosperity. 🖖

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Again accused of cheating

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Can you show screenshots of the things you mentioned above, please?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

Yes of course, I have completed writing the post, now it is ready to be read.
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

Thanks Indie for explaining your horrible situation. The fact that you are be accused to cheat/hack the second time in a short time of period is kinda surprising.

But please tell/ask me before you make private messages public. I'm a little shocked about that right now tbh.
This behavoir shows that ur are maybe not that nice guy at all and maybe the rumors are kinda true!?

Maybe Batuzay and Mondeo have something to say about this issue too. I it could clear up the whole situation.

Please note that I over watch the whole thing and have not accused you yet.
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

I cant say but to agree with Kiffke here . I just literally recently heard the rumor but i didn't even think of it serious but as a joke that Indierock is cheating . I am in shock after seeing Indierock posting this after what he said to me to a 3v3 game on AOS to a new member to this community our third teammate was there playing his FIRST match and indie started being so aggressive and ranging at me i tried to keep this private by talking to Matty about it not giving a punishment but just telling him to calm down i asked Indierock why he talked to me so aggressively and said because he has no time to waste and he wasted 30 minutes because i took 1 territory more . This behavior towards me was literally a surprise and really didn't believe he would rage so much in front of the new guy. Indie as you told me this game is to have fun not rage even if you lose whats happend? and you told me its because you dont have time and you wanted to have a decent game well i am sorry that i didn't though the same strategy as you did but raging over 1 territory like this is just dumb and please you should post important stuff when making a threat i suggest because if you ask me no one ever said seriously that you are cheating except that one guy that made a post of you and you were quickly of course innocent which i agree of course.
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

In reply to KIFFKE

It is not my intention to hurt your privacy by posting private messages. however there is no personal content and I think it is easy to understand that this conversation is reported for a good purpose as proof and credibility of my words. I can't understand where this cloud of mystery about me comes from. Especially from you, who have known me for "a long time" in this community. But if you want to hunt witches and burn me at the stake ..

But tell me what shocked you? and why does the fact that I post such messages make you think that she is an evil person? is it not the silence of the wicked? I'm trying to make everything public so that anyone can read up on it. I also invite you to do the same. Thus helping me, you, those who accuse me and all those who follow this topic.

Proving the truth is not a betrayal of anyone, it is a duty and a great sense of responsibility. But if you prefer to live and act in the dark well .. I'm not the one to suspect.

Added after 6 minutes 31 seconds:
In reply to Byzantine

I understand that you were shocked by my words. I have nothing against the new guy, but I was and am quite upset with you and for that reason, I have not tolerated your strategy, especially after you repeat over and over to me that you are a much more skilled player than me. Yes, I was quite aggressive and for no apparent reason. I'm sorry and it won't happen again. It bothers me too when someone gets angry like I did, it won't happen again. I hope you can understand that after everything you (unintentionally) started I was a little angry with you.
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

I have said way way before that i was better than you when i used to play more and did this strategy on 6 epoch with cavalry rush and thats about it . I accept your apology and as you said i was angry because i lost that one 1v1 but i didint said anything bad in front of other members and i came immediately! on private discord to apologize to you right immediately because i felt bad and of course i didn't cursed to you and that happened once . And to be honest its not only you said it in public but to our new member as well it was his first match and you ruined it i really hope this wont happen again as well we know each other for so so long and thouth we wouldnt really make a topic for each other .
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 23:07 I cant say but to agree with Kiffke here . I just literally recently heard the rumor but i didn't even think of it serious but as a joke that Indierock is cheating . I am in shock after seeing Indierock posting this after what he said to me to a 3v3 game on AOS to a new member to this community our third teammate was there playing his FIRST match and indie started being so aggressive and ranging at me i tried to keep this private by talking to Matty about it not giving a punishment but just telling him to calm down i asked Indierock why he talked to me so aggressively and said because he has no time to waste and he wasted 30 minutes because i took 1 territory more . This behavior towards me was literally a surprise and really didn't believe he would rage so much in front of the new guy. Indie as you told me this game is to have fun not rage even if you lose whats happend? and you told me its because you dont have time and you wanted to have a decent game well i am sorry that i didn't though the same strategy as you did but raging over 1 territory like this is just dumb and please you should post important stuff when making a threat i suggest because if you ask me no one ever said seriously that you are cheating except that one guy that made a post of you and you were quickly of course innocent which i agree of course.
I am sorry to hear this Mondeo as u are a friend of mine a long time.

I hope Indie will change his behavior in the future for greater good, so we can enjoy the gift Mona gave us.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Thank you for your post Indie!
Being called a cheater might be annoying, but it's not something you should give too much importance until that prevents you from playing in a normal way, which I doubt because the average person should understand that these cheating claims without proof don't really mean anything, even because getting a proof isn't a difficult task at all and everyone can clearly see the playback anyways.
About what happened with Byzatine in that game, in which you called him "fucking noob" for in-game reasons, you should not do offenses like that, even more in front of new players who might take it as a reason to move away. But you have already apologized on the matter and that's a good thing.
Last edited by Matty on 14 Feb 2021, 00:25, edited 3 times in total.
Kiffke

Post by Kiffke »

Add
Attachments
I got this today, I hope this will be a individual case
I got this today, I hope this will be a individual case
Screenshot_20210213-223825_Discord.jpg (810.66 KiB) Viewed 1830 times

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”